Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penbroke avenue

Penbroke avenue

Penbroke avenue is a soap I've been writing for a while now. I'll upload all the episodes and will then post a current cast list hope you all enjoy reading

Episode 1

The episode starts with Suzy clearing away all the christmas lunch. "Suzy let me help with them" says Sara. Suzy tells Sara that's she's fine and tells her to go get a glass of wine and relax. Sara gets herself and Suzy a glass of wine. She starts telling Suzy that she doesn't love Paul anymore and she is thinking of leaving him. "How long you been feeling like this hun?" Suzy asks Sara. Sara tells Suzy that it's the last few months that there has been no loving in their marriage. "Me and Kevin had a rough few months last year but then we had a weekend in Paris and it was amazing" Suzy tells Sara. Sara tells Suzy that she is going to look for a holiday after new year, The girls get there glass of wine and go into the dining room.

Meanwhile at the Sutton house. The Suttons family are all sitting at the dining table enjoying their lunch. Kyle is sitting in between his girlfriend Candy and her sister Candice. Candy is unaware that while Kyle is holding her hand he is also touching Candice's leg. Candice turns towards Kyle and smiles at him before slowly moving her hand up Kyle's leg. He turns to Candice and smiles at her. Cassidy has noticed the pair acting weird. Camille gets the place to take to the kitchen. "Leave them mum I'll take them out" says Cassidy. She tells Kyle that he can help her with the dishes. Cassidy and Kyle walk into the kitchen. "Why have you been smiling at Candice" Cassidy asks Kyle. He looks at Cassidy before laughing. "Am I not aloud to smile at anyone now, Don't get jealous because I'm not smiling at you" Kyle says.

Back at the Pattersons house. Dani is drinking for the first time. While Dani is left sitting in the living room. Kevin and Paul are talking in the kitchen. "Really don't know what I'm going to do. The company I work for is closing down within the next few weeks" Kevin tells Paul. Paul tells him that he will have a talk with the boss in work to see if there is any jobs going. Suzy,Sara and Bradley having a fag outside. "Brad be a darling and go see if Dani is alright for me" Says Sara. Bradley walks into the living room to see if Dani is ok. When he walks in, He sees Dani being sick on the floor, He try's to move her but in doing so instead of moving her, She is sick all over him. "Sara come in here she's being sick everywhere" shouts Brad. He waits for Sara to come and then heads upstairs to have a shower and get changed. Back downstairs Dani has stopped being sick, So Sara makes her go sleep on the sofa before going back into the kitchen. "How's Dani feeling now" Suzy asks Sara. She tells her that she's sleeping now. Paul slowly heads upstairs to the bathroom unaware that Brad is in there. He walks into the bathroom just as Brad is getting out of the shower. As the door opens Paul sees Bradley stood in front of him fully naked. He just freezes and looks at Brad. "Take a picture it'll last longer" Brad says as he gets a towel before leaving the bathroom.

Episode 2

The episode starts with Sara and Dani preparing everything for the New Year's Eve party. "You can stay away from the drink tonight after the state you got in last week" Sara tells Dani. She laughs before going into the kitchen. Paul comes down from upstairs, Sara shouts Paul. "You need to go to the shop,We haven't gone any vodka for tonight" Sara tells Paul heads out to the shop.

Paul walks into the shop "Alright Brad can I have a litre bottle of vodka and a pack of durex" Paul asks. Brad gets the bottle of vodka and then turns to Paul and asks what size he wants with a massive smile on his face. "Just a pack of regular please Brad" He hands the vodka and the condoms to Paul. "What time is the party tonight,Do you need me to bring anything?" Brad asks. Paul tells him the time and then leaves the shop before heading off home.

Meanwhile over at the pub. Pam is making sure the pub is well stocked up for the night. "Darren come here a second" Pam says as she shouts Darren. As he walks into the back he sees that Pam has a confused look on her face. "Everything alright mum" Darren asks. Pam tell him that there is two bottles of whiskey gone missing from the Cellar. "Do you think Nicola has been taking drink again" Darren asks Pam. She tells him that she knows that it was either Nicola or Amber that had took it because they are the only other people who know where she keeps the key for the door. "I'll go have a look to see if she is upstairs mum" Says Darren. He walks upstairs to look for Nicola. Darren heads to her room and forgets to knock before going in. When he opens the door he is shocked when he sees Nicola taking cocaine. "Nicola what the hell do you think your doing" Darren shouts. Nicola quickly gets up and try's to tell Darren that it's not what it looks like. "Please don't tell anyone, I was so stressed, I just needed something to help me relax" says Nicola. Darren agrees not to tell anyone as he believe Nicola.

Back at the Smiths. The party is in full swing. Bradley sees that Paul is standing all alone, so he walks over towards Paul. "So who did you buy the condoms for, Because I know you and Sara won't be using them, I've heard all about your sex life" Bradley says to Paul as he starts to laugh. Paul laughs before walking off. "Candy, Over here, A nice glass of red with your name on it" Sara shouts to Candy as she walks in with Kyle. Candy walks over to Sara. "Kyle go help yourself to a beer, So me and Candy can have a good catch up" Sara says to Kyle. He goes into the kitchen where he sees Kevin and Paul "Long time no see lads. How's it been boys" Kyle says to Kevin and Paul. The both of them tell Kyle what they been up and Kevin asks Kyle how's he has been. "I've been alright but one thing that's not alright is my c**k it's sore as f**k. The Sutton sisters are c**k mad" Kyle laughs as he tells Kevin. He is shocked that Kyle is sleeping with two sisters. Paul walks out and heads towards the toilet. Paul pushes the door open unaware Bradley is in the bathroom. "This is starting to become a regular thing" Brad said to Paul as he stood by the bathroom door. As Brad left the bathroom he looked at Paul and then looked at Paul's bedroom. Brad walks into the bedroom and Paul slowly follows him in. "What are you doing in my bedroom" Paul asks Brad as he slowly gets closer to him. "I think we both know why we are in here don't we. I seen the look you gave me last week" Brad said before slowly unbuttoning Paul shirt as he pushed him on the bed and locked the door.
    Last edited by Jack.; 19-08-2015 at 13:53.

Episode 3(Still New Year's Eve)

The episode starts with Paul and Brad lying in bed while everyone is downstairs. "That was amazing" Said Paul as he smiled at Brad. Just as they are about to go for round 2. Paul hears Sara voice. She try's to open the door. "Paul are you in there" Sara shouts. Paul grabs Brads clothes and tells him to stay in the en suite until he says it's ok to come on. Brad quickly hides. "You open darling we just about to have a shower" Paul Says to Sara. She tells him that she just want to get her new shoes from by the wardrobe to show Candy. Sara gets the shoes before go back down the stairs. "Brad you can come out now, she has gone back downstairs" Paul says to Brad. The pair of them start to put their clothes back on. "You can't tell anyone what happened tonight" Paul tells Brad. He tells Paul he doesn't need to worry about a thing. Paul opens the bedroom door to make sure the coast is clear before letting Brad leave first. Brad turned and looked at Paul before going downstairs..

Meanwhile at the pub. Nicola is searching through her phone to look for 'Dean' number. Just as she is about to give up she finds his number. "It's Nic I need to meet up with you tonight, I need you to sort me a few grams out" Nicola puts her phone on the table after sending the message. Amber walks into the room, "Pam wants to know if your coming downstairs for a few drinks before midnight comes" Amber asks Nicola. Just as Nicola is about to answer Amber, She gets a message on her phone, she quickly grabs her phone and coat before heading out of the door. Amber goes back downstairs. "Don't know what's wrong with Nicola, I was talking to her and all of a sudden, she just got up and left" Amber tell Pam. Darren overhears Amber. He quickly gets his phone to ring Nicola knowing where she has gone.

Nicola arrives at 'Dean' house. She quickly goes in hoping that no one sees her. "So have you got my stuff that I asked for" Nicola asks. While she is waiting for Dean to get her cocaine, she is struggling to stay still. She sees there is £20 on the arm of the chair. Just as she is about to take it Dean Returns with her coke. Nicola try's to just take the coke straight off Dean but he pushes her away. "You think I'm just going to give it to you. Give me the money you know how much it is" Dean tells Nicola. She looks in her purse to get the money but when she opens it she sees there is no money. Nicola is desperate for the coke. "Dean please give it me, I promise I'll bring you the money tomorrow" Nicola begs Dean. He looks at her thinking about what he should do. "I'll let you have this but you have to do something for me first" Dean says.

Meanwhile at the Suttons. Candy and Kyle have just returned home. Everyone is in bed expect Candice. Candy Heads straight upstairs as she is very drunk. Kyle goes and gets a beer before going in the living room to sit with Candice. "So it looks like it's just us two still up, What could we do to keep each other awake" Candice says as she slowly moves her hand up Kyle leg. Just has as Kyle is about to take his trousers down, Camille comes into the living room. "What are you two still doing up at this time" Camille asks. She gets a glass of water before going back up too bed. "I'm going to go up now aswell, it's too risky to do it here, I'll book us a hotel room for the night" Kyle says. As he walks out he turns around winks at Candice before going upstairs.

Episode 4

The episode starts with Kevin sat the kitchen table looking at a letter confirming that he has lost his job. He gets up off his chair and gets the bottle of whiskey and a glass. He pours himself a small glass and knocks in back before leaving the glass and just drinking from the bottle. He here's a knock on the door. Kevin quickly hides the bottle before answering the door. "You alright mate can I come in, I got some news about the job I've been asking about for you." Paul says to Kevin as he walks into the kitchen. Paul sits Kevin down at the table and tells him that there isn't any jobs going at the moment, "do you want a drink of whiskey I'm having one" Kevin asks Paul. He laughs at Kevin and asks if he's being serious and tells him it's only 11am. Kevin puts the whiskey away and instead puts the kettle on. "I'll be back in a few minutes just going to the loo." Kevin says. As he goes upstairs, Brad who is still half asleep Is coming downstairs in just his boxers unaware there is a visitor. Brad walks into the kitchen. He doesn't notice Paul sat at the table until he goes to the fridge. "What you doing here at this time of the morning" Brad asks Paul. He tells Brad that he has just come to see Kevin. Brad can see that Paul is checking out his body again. Just as Brad is about to say something to him, Kevin comes in the kitchen. "Go put some clothes on,I don't reckon Paul wants to be seeing your junk while he is drinking his tea." Says Kevin. Paul smiles at Brad before Brad leaves the room.

Meanwhile at the Mann house, Gary is getting ready for work when the post come. He spots a letter with the address handwritten on it. So Gary opens the letter. The letter reads"Dad it's your son,Liam. I really want to see you I've not seen you since I was a little child, I miss you" at bottom of the letter there is a contact number. Just as gary gets his phone to ring the number, Ben walks into the kitchen. "Whats that letter you got in your hand dad?" Ben asks. Gary tells him it's just junk mail before throwing it in the bin. "I'm bringing a couple of the lads from football back for a few beers tonight, Is that alright with you? Ben asks. Gary asks him who the lads are. "Iwan,Jonesy and Dean" Ben says. Gary asks Ben who Dean is. Ben tells him he's new to the football team.

Back at the Patterson's. Kevin is sat alone in the kitchen again, with the bottle of whiskey in front of him. He looks at the bottle for a while before pouring himself a glass. Suzy walks in the front door and walks into the kitchen. She sees the whiskey bottle half empty and asks Kevin if he has drunk that much whiskey today. "I brought the whiskey, so I can drink as much as I want" a drunk Kevin tells Suzy. She try's to take the whiskey off him. Kevin grabs her arm and says "Try and touch my whiskey again and I'll break your arm" Suzy lets go of the bottle and Kevin lets go of her arm. A scared Suzy quickly goes upstairs. "You can sleep on the sofa tonight, Your not sleeping up here" Suzy shouts down to Kevin.

At the Mann house, Ben and the lads from football arrive back from training, "Evening Gary, don't think you've meet Dean have you" Says Iwan. Gary walks over to Dean and shakes his hand. As the boys walk into the living room he realises that he knows Dean from somewhere but doesn't know where he has seen him before. Gary walks into the living room "Ben I'm just popping down the pub for a couple of pints, be back in a bit" Gary says to Ben. Gary gets his coat before heading to the pub. Ben waits to hear the door being shut. "So have you got the pot on you?" Ben asks Dean. He tells ben that it's in his coat pocket. "I'll just and get it now" says Dean. He gets it before going back in the living room. "Roll a couple a joints before my dad or my sister get back" Ben tells Dean.
    Last edited by Jack.; 19-08-2015 at 13:54.

Episode 5

The episode starts with Sara cooking the breakfast."Morning darling,You want some breakfast" Sara asks Paul. He tells her that he hasn't got any time for breakfast because he needs to get to work. "I was looking at weekends in Paris on the internet last night, they have some great deals" Sara tells Paul. He tells Sara that they can't afford a holiday. Paul grabs a piece of toast before leaving. Sara makes herself a cup of tea before sitting down in front of the tv to watch this morning. Just as she is about to relax, there is a knock on the door. Sara can see that it's Suzy at the door. "Can I come in for a cuppa, need someone to talk to" Suzy asks Sara. The girls go into the kitchen. "So what do you need to talk about?" Sara asks Suzy. She tells Sara what Kevin did to her the other night when she tried to take the drink off him. "Has he had a drink since then" Sara asks. "Yeah he has been drinking nearly every night for the last few weeks every since he lost his job" says Suzy. Sara asks her if she thinks that Kevin actually meant what he said the other night, Suzy tells her that she use to get hit by him when bradley was just a baby but he hadn't hit her in years. "Do you think he is going to start hitting you again" Sara asks. Suzy tells her that she really doesn't know but he really scared her the other night.

Meanwhile over at the Suttons. Kyle is getting ready for his job interview. Candy and Cassidy are upstairs getting ready for the opening of Cassidy's new boutique grand opening. Downstairs Kyle is alone with Candice. "You said you were going to book us a hotel room, when are you going to book it, I want us to be alone with each other" Candice asks Kyle. He tells her that he has got a room booked for next weekend. Cassidy walks down the stairs. "What are you two talking about down here, your both being very quiet" says Cassidy as she gives the pair a dirty look before going into the kitchen. Kyle follows her in there. "You are so jealous aren't you, I can see it in your face, I know you want some of this" says Kyle. Cassidy laughs at Kyle. "Your so big headed, I wouldn't go near you even if someone payed me" Says Cassidy.

Meanwhile at the Mann household. Dean Knocks on the door. "Hey Mr Mann, would I be able to come in, I think I might of left my phone here the other day" Dean ask Gary. He lets Dean In to have a look for his phone. "So have you lived around here for long or are you new to the avenue" Gary asks. Dean tells him that he lived in the area a few years ago when he was a kid but then he foster parents took him away to live in Plymouth. "What's your surname Dean?" Gary asks. Dean tells him that his surname is King. "No don't know any kings, You most of just left the avenue when we arrived here" says Gary. Dean finds his phone and goes to leave. "You might want to change your clothes, all I can smell on you is pot" Gary says as Dean walks past him.

Meanwhile at the shop. Brad is working when Kevin walks into the shop. "Your alright son, Can a bottle of vodka, it's not for me it's for your mum" Kevin says. Brad looks at Kevin knowing that his mum said that she was going to Sara this morning. Brad gives the bottle of vodka to Kevin before asking for the money. He looks for his wallet. "It looks like I've left my wallet at home, you couldn't just pay for it and I'll give you the money back later" Kevin asks. Brad waits a few seconds before agreeing to give him the vodka. As Kevin walked out of the shop Brad shouts "I know that the vodka isn't for mum, you need help dad you have a problem"

Meanwhile at Cassidy's boutique. Candy takes Kyle into the store room "I've got something to tell you, I think I might be pregnant" Candy tells Kyle. Just as he is about to say something, Camille walks in "Cassidy is about to do her speech, She wants everyone at the front of the shop" Camiile tells Kyle and Candy as she walks by out. Candy quickly rushes to the front of the shop. Kyle walks slowly towards the door as he is in shock. He stands next to Candice "What's wrong with your face, You look in a right mood" Candice says. Kyle tells her what Candy has just told him. "What, You told me that I'm the only women you don't use a condom with because I'm on the pill" Candice says before walking away from Kyle.

Episode 6

The episode starts Suzy and Kevin sat in the living room. Suzy turns to Kevin. "Darling I want to ask you something, I want another child" Suzy says. Kevin looks at her and starts laughing, "Your joking aren't you" Kevin says to Suzy. She tells him that she is being deadly serious. "How would we be able to afford a child when I'm not even working at the moment" Kevin says. Suzy tells him that he would have nine months to find a job and says if he hasn't found a job by then that her mum will borrow them the money. "Let's talk about it later" Kevin says as he walks towards the shed. As he gets into the shed, he gets the bottle of vodka before pouring a glass for himself.

Meanwhile at the doctors. Candy is waiting to see the doctor to confirm that she is pregnant. "Miss Candy Sutton" shouts doctor Willis. Candy walks into the doctors room. "Take a seat, So what can I help you with today" Says Dr Willis. Candy tells the doctor that she thinks that she's pregnant. The doctor asks her to go the toilet and give a urine sample. As Candy walks out of the room to walk towards the toilets she sees Candice walk into the doctors. "What are you doing here" Candy says. Candice tells her that she comes because she needs to see a doctor about her back. As Candice walks off Candy knows that there is nothing wrong with her back and that she is lying to her.

Meanwhile at the pub. Nicola is waiting outside in the alleyway waiting to meet Dean for her supply. As she quickly hears someone walking towards her she pulls her top down so Dean can clearly see her boobs. "Here you got that couple of grams you wanted" Says Dean. Nicola tells him that she only has have of the money to give him. "Could I not just help you out like I did the other day when I didn't have all the money" Nicola says as she slowly leans in to kiss Dean. They have a quick snog before Dean pushes her away. "Ha you think a quickly blowjob in a back alley is going to pay your debts think again, Get the money to me by the end of the day otherwise I might have to do something I might regret" Says Dean as he walks away.

Back at the Patterson's house. Kevin walks in from the shed with the half empty bottle of vodka in his hand. Suzy walks in the room and sees that he has been drinking again. She asks him if he has drunk all that vodka today. "What if I have drunk have a bottle of vodka today" Kevin says. He leaves the room to go the toilet but leaves the vodka on the table. Suzy waits for him to leave the room. She quickly gets the vodka and pours it down the sink before Kevin walks back in the room. As Kevin is walking back in the room he sees that his vodka bottle is empty. He goes into the living room and grabs Suzy off the sofa by her hair. She screams for him to let go. "I'll let go of you when you tell me where my ****ing vodka has gone" Kevin says. Suzy tells him that she has poured it down the sink. Kevin pulls her hair even tighter before repeatedly hitting her head against the wall. "Look what you made me do now you stupid woman" Kevin says as he finally lets go of Suzy and walks out of the room. Suzy is left sitting in the corner petrified of what he is going to do next to her.

Meanwhile at Deans flat. Dean is waiting for Nicola is turn up with his money. It is nearly the end of the day. Dean gets his phone. "I need you to do a little job for me. Got a client that won't pay her debts need you to show her what I will do if I don't get my money" Dean says to the Mystery person on the phone. Dean texts Nicola to meet him at the back of the pub asap. He doesn't get a reply off Nicola. As he is walking over towards the pub. He sees Kyle collapsed on the floor. He quickly runs over to see that he is having a fit. Kyle shows for help. Sara is walking back from the pub when she sees Dean sitting with Kyle. "Oh my god, Is everything ok" Says Sara. Dean tells her that when he noticed Kyle he most only just gone into a fit. "The ambulance is on the way now" Says Dean as he starts to walk away. Sara shouts him back and tells him he can leave yet because the paramedics will want to know what's happened.

In the alleyway. Nicola is waiting for Dean. She is unaware that Dean isn't coming. Nicola drops her phone on the floor. As she bends down to get it she does not hear someone come up behind her. The man stood behind her slowly gets his baseball bat on before starting to hit Nicola. The man is unsure how much damage he is supposed to do as Dean was suppose to meet him before he attacked Nicola. After repeatedly hitting her. The man quickly runs from the alleyway leaving Nicola left in a pool of her own blood and left for dead. Pam goes into the alley for a sneak fag when she sees Nicola. "Nicola!!!! Can you hear me, Who has done this to you" Pam says before screaming for Darren and Amber to come and help her.

Episode 7

The episode starts with Nicola hooked up to lots of machines in hospital fighting for her life. "I can't believe someone would hear my baby girl that like that" Pamela says as she wipes her tears away. The doctor walks into the room. "Mrs Topping would like to take a seat" Dr Lemaj asks Pamela. As she sits down she can see in the doctors eyes that he has bad news. "Mrs Topping I have some bad news I'm afraid that Nicola is not likely to make it through the night, I'm afraid to say that the next few hours are
    Likely to be your last with your daughter" Says Dr Lemaj. Pamela breaks down in tears, as Darren enters the room he sees that something is very wrong. He asks pam what wrong. "The doctor has told me that Nicola doesn't have long left and is likely to die with in the next 24 hours" Pam says as she drops to the floor in floods of tears.

Meanwhile at the shop. Brad is restocking the shop before it opens. Just as he is about walk into the stock room he sees Paul at the door. He opens the door and let's Paul in. "Are you alone in here or is Alfie around" Paul asks. Brad tells him that he is alone and that Alfie isn't in until later. Paul looks at the stock room door "Want to have a bit of fun" Paul says before taking Brad into the store room. Paul slowly starts to kiss Brad as he is slowly taking his clothes off. Paul starts to slowly working his way down Brad body. The pair are unaware that Alfie has just walked in the shop door. Alfie makes his way to the store room when he hears a moaning sound coming from the store room. Alfie quickly opens the store room to be shocked to see a naked Paul and Brad on the floor having sex. "What the hell do you think your doing" Alfie says as Paul and Brad quickly jump up off the floor.

Back at the hospital. Pam,Darren,Amber and Josh are sat by Nicola bedside. Does anyone want a coffee or anything from the shop" Says Josh. As he is walking towards the shop he gets a text on his phone. "Thanks for the other week xx Heidi" Josh quickly rings the number. "What the hell do you think your doing texting me, I told you I don't remember anything about that night apart from waking up in a bed with you the next morning,Which was a big mistake" Says Josh. Heidi tells him that she has something she needs to tell him in person, "I'll meet you this evening but I agree what time we meet and where" Josh says as he puts the phone down on Heidi. Josh walks back into the room. "You have been along time" Amber says. He tells her that there was a long queue in the shop.

Meanwhile at the Patterson's. Kevin is trying to get Suzy to talk to him. He sits by the door waiting for her to talk to him. "I'm only going to talk to you if you agree to do what I say" Says Suzy. Kevin agrees to do what Suzy says so he could talk to her. "Right ok one thing I want you to do is get help for your drinking and another thing you need help about is your angry" Says Suzy. Kevin agrees to go to the doctors to get help. Suzy books him an appointment. "I've got you one in half an hour, There has just been a cancellation, Do you want me to come with you?" Says Suzy. Kevin tells her that he will be fine going on his own. Kevin gets his coat before going out the door. On his way to the doctors walks past the pub, He is too tempted to just walk past, He goes into the pub. "Hey Kevin love, No Suzy with you tonight?" Says Sara who is looking after the pub while the topping family are at the hospital. Kevin lies to Sara telling her that Suzy is in work. He orders a triple whiskey and downs it in one. "I'll have another one of that please darling" Says Kevin.

Back at the shop. Alfie is waiting for Brad and Paul outside the store room. They walk out of the store room "Your lucky it was only me that walked in on you not Christine" Says Alfie. Brad asks him if he is going to tell anybody about what he just seen. Alfie looks at the pair of them. "No of course I'm not,It was actually quite hot watching you too for that few seconds" Says Alfie with a huge smile on his face. Brad and Paul thank Alfie, Just before walking out of the shop, Paul whispers into Alfie ear"If you ever want To meet up, You know where to find me" Paul says. As he walks out of the door Alfie shouts"Thanks for the offer but your not my type". Paul leaves the shop, Brad walks over to Alfie. "I never knew that you were gay, You are so straight acting normally" Brad says to Alfie. He tells Brad that he is not gay, he is bisexual. "Please don't tell anyone what I just told you, No one knows that I'm bi"

Back at the hospital. Nicola has made a big turn around and is now stable. "Nicola is in a stable state at the moment, There is a 50/50 chance that Nicola will suffer from brain damage from the injuries she suffered from the attack" Says Dr Lemaj. Pam is struggling to cope with the events of the last 48 hours. Pam gets up and walks out of the room. "Mum where are you going? You can't go what if Nicola wakes up while your gone" Darren says. Pam tells him that she just needs a few minutes to herself. Pam knows that Nicola is back on drugs and is scared that she will actually end up dead this time from them. As she stands outside the hospital having a fag she sees Dean head towards ICU. She quickly puts her fag and rushes inside. "Hello sunshine,Don't think your going anywhere near my daughter, I've heard the rumours about you" Says Pam as she walks back onto the ward.

Episode 8

The episode starts with Suzy and Kevin sat at the breakfast bar. "So how did your appointment at the doctors go the other day" Suzy asks. Kevin tells her that it went good and that he has another appointment today with his doctor. "That's great babe, It was awful seeing you like you were a couple of weeks ago after the drink" Says Suzy. Brad walks into the room. "Mum have you seen my phone anywhere" Asks Brad. Kevin goes upstairs to the bathroom. He sees Brad's phone on the floor and sees that there is a message on it from 'P" saying"We still ok to meet up tonight, I've missed you xxx" Kevin assumes that P is some girl that Brad has been with. Kevin walks downstairs and back into the kitchen. "Found your phone upstairs, There is a message on there from someone you have under P" Says Kevin as winks at Brad as he is giving him the phone. Kevin asks Brad who P is. He tells him that P is Polly a girl he met the other week.

Meanwhile at the pub. Dean and Alfie are sat in Deans car across from the pub waiting for Nicola return home from hospital. A car parks outside the pub and the Topping family get out. "See that Gay ****, If Nicola doesn't give me my money in the next 48 hours I want you to kick the **** out of him for me" Says Dean. Alfie turns to Dean and tells him that he doesn't want to hit him and that he hasn't done anything to Dean. "You better kick the **** out of him otherwise I'll be kicking the **** out of you" Dean tells Alfie. He eventually agrees to do what Dean has told him to do. Just as Dean is about to drive off he sees Nicola outside the pub on her own. He quickly runs over to her. " Have you missed me. I know that my pocket is still missing your money, You have 48 hours to get it back to me, You better sleep with one eye open from now on sweetheart" Says Dean. Just as Dean is walking back to his car, Pam walks out to get Nicola. "You better stay away from my daughter, if I see you near her again I'll be ringing the police" Shouts Pam

Meanwhile at the Suttons. Candy Is sat on the sofa with awful stomach cramps. Candy slowly walks up the stairs to get the phone. Before she gets to the bedroom she stops by the bathroom and drops to the floor. The stomach cramps continue. As Candy manages to get herself up of the floor she notices that there is blood on her and all over the bathroom floor. Candy starts having a panic attack as the pains continue as she makes her way to the bedroom. "Kyle I need you at home now, I'm started I can't breath and I'm bleeding" Says Candy as she cries down the phone to Kyle. Candy manages to ring an ambulance. Camille walks through the front door. "Hello, Please someone help me, Help me" Shouts Candy. Camiile rushes up the stairs.

Back at the Patterson's. Suzy and Sara are sat in the living room watching 60 minute makeover. "Served Kevin in the pub the other day when I was covering for Pam" Says Sara. Suzy asks her what day it was that Kevin was in the pub. Sara tells her that he was in there on Tuesday. Suzy then asks her what time and when Sara tells her that he was in at about 5. Suzy realises that Kevin lied to her about going to the doctors. "Thats strange, Kevin had a doctors appointment on Tuesday" says Suzy. she's grabs the house phone and walks into the other room and angrily rings Kevin. "Did you think that i wasn't going to find out about you lying about going to the doctors, Don't come home tonight your not wanted in this house anymore" Suzy shouts down the phone before hanging up.

Back at the Sutton's. Kyle quickly rushes through the front door and up the stairs to find Candy. She is sat on the bathroom floor with the paramedics and Camille. As he steps into the bathroom one of the paramedics turns around and looks at Kyle. "Kieran, how long have you been back around here?" Kyle says as he gives Kieran a hug. Later on after getting Candy into the ambulance, Candy asks Kyle who Kieran is. He tells Candy that Kieran is his brother that he hasn't seen for over 5 years. Just as Candy is about to ask why he hasn't seen him in more than 5 years the ambulance arrives at the hospital. Candy is took inside and looked at by the doctors. While waiting for the doctors to come back Candy asks Kyle why he hasn't seen his brother for so many years. Kyle quickly changes the subject, As he doesn't want his awful secret to be revealed. Just as Candy is about to ask again the doctor returns to the room. "Hello Miss Sutton I'm afraid to tell you that you have suffered a miscarriage" Says Doctor Griffiths as he leaves the room. Camiile breaks down in tears "Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant I could of got you specialise care and this miscarriage might never of happened" Says Camille. Candy tells her that she only found out about it a few weeks ago.

Back at the Patterson's. Kevin is left outside the house as he cant get in because Suzy has changed the locks. "Open this ****ing door now, you stupid bitch"Kevin shouts as he tries to kick the front door in. Brad eventually opens the door. "Im going out, see you later" Says Brad as he lets Kevin back into the house. Kevin storms into the front room where he finds Suzy. He grabs her off the sofa throwing her across the room. Kevin then picks Suzy up of the floor and starts smashing her head against the wall. "Silly silly Suzy, Did you really think you could speak to me like that and I wouldn't do anything" Says Kevin as he finally lets go of Suzy.

Episode 9

The episode starts with Dean sat in his flat with Alfie. "That stupid bitch still hasn't given me my money, So you know what happens now don't you Alfie boy" Dean says to Alfie. He looks back at Dean,he doesn't want to do what Dean has told him to do but he is scared what Dean would do to him if he didn't do what Dean told him too do. "But his brother hasn't done anything to you, so do you want me to hurt him?" A nervous Alfie asks Dean. He tells him that he wants to hurt the brother because he knows that Nicola loves him and he wants to hurt Nicola until she gives him his money. Alfie grabs his jacket before getting up "where are you going now?" Dean asks Alfie. He tells that he needs to get to work.

Meanwhile at the Patterson's house. Brad and Paul are lying on the bed after juts having passionate sex. Brad told Paul that the house will be empty for hours as his mother was in work and his dad had gone to sign on at the job centre. Just as a naked Paul walks to the bathroom, Suzy walks in the front door. "Hello anyone home" shouts Suzy as Paul quickly hides in the bathroom. Brad quickly puts clothes on and rushes downstairs. He asks Suzy what she is doing home this early. She tells him that she left some paperwork upstairs in her office. "I'll get it for you, is it on your desk?" Brad asks. Suzy tells him that she can get it herself and she needs the toilet anyway. "You can't use the toilet up there it is blocked" says Brad. She knows that Brad is lying about the toilet. Suzy walks upstairs. "This toilet isn't blocked, What were you going on about" Suzy says as she goes into her office to get a file before going back downstairs. "I'm off now, see you later sweetheart" shouts Suzy as she walks out of the door.

Meanwhile at the Mann household. Benn is getting ready to go on his night out with the lads. He sees he has a message on his phone. "Are you at home, got some gear for you mate" Benn sees the text is off Dean, he rings him and tells him to meet him at his house. As Benn continues to get ready for his night out, Gary is downstairs watching the football when Dean knocks on the door. After Gary lets Dean in he tells him to stay away from his son, He tells Dean that he has heard the rumours about him going around that he sells drugs, Gary tells him that he doesn't want him anywhere near his family and that he better stay away from his family or he will call the police on him and tell them all about his deals.

Meanwhile at the pub. Alfie is sat at the bar having a drink, when he gets a phone call off Dean. "Nicola hasn't given me the ****ing money, So you know what you need to do now, meet him around the back of the pub in 10 minutes" Says Dean before putting the phone down. Alfie starts becoming very anxious, as he really doesn't want to go ahead with the plan but he knows he has to do it otherwise something serious could happen to himself. Alfie downs his pint before going outside to get some fresh air. Alfie starts having a panic attack, after a few minutes he starts to Calm down before slowing walking to the back of the pub to meet Darren, Alfie sees him standing there, He takes a deep breath before sneaking up behind him and dropping him to the floor before repeatedly kicking him in the stomach before quickly running off into the dark so Darren couldn't see his face.

Meanwhile at Deans flat. Dean is sat at the kitchen table on the phone to Benn. "I did come to yours before but your dad told me to get out and that he doesn't want me anywhere near you because he has heard rumours about me" Dean says to Benn as he holds a picture in his hand. Benn tells him that they will have to meet up at Dean's flat when he wants gear because of his dad. Dean agrees that it would be the best plan. "Come around tonight, I've got some gear for you" Dean says to Benn before putting the phone down. Tears start running down Dean's face as he continues to look at the photo. "All I want is for you to love me dad" Dean says to himself as the tears continue. He gets up off the chair before pouring himself a drink. As he gets his glass from the other room. He leaves the picture on the side in the kitchen. Dean comes back into the kitchen and picks up the photo of .............Gary

Thread Information