Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Piper Willis

Quote Originally Posted by millieq8 View Post
    I don't think anyone noticed this, but the story writers made a mistake when writing in pipers character.
    Piper used to be Brad and some other ladies daughter, but now they're writing her in as Terese and Brads daughter??
    Yeah I originally thought she was Ned's sister - and Beth's daughter - and only a half sister to Josh and Imogen, but everyone said otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

millieq8 (19-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCase View Post
    Yeah I originally thought she was Ned's sister - and Beth's daughter - and only a half sister to Josh and Imogen, but everyone said otherwise.
    To be Ned's sister she would either have to have been conceived when Ned was only a couple of months old, meaning Brad left a pregnant wife and a tiny baby, or Brad and Beth would have to have slept together again at a later stage, meaning Brad would have cheated on Terese with Beth. Not that I'd put either of these past him but I really can't remember her being referred to as anyone other than Brad and Terese's daughter.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-11-2015)

I thought Piper was Brad and Terese's youngest

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Yes she is, and I always remember her being written that way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Me too.
    Of course now Gilly is making a nuisance of herself again on Neighbours FB page, there were people who thought Piper was the eldest, or Brad's daughter with someone else, and she is being v rude contradicting them-then goes and puts that bloody Kate and Mark petition in the middle of it again! Poor girl...😂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by sparklydee View Post
    of course now gilly is making a nuisance of herself again on neighbours fb page, there were people who thought piper was the eldest, or brad's daughter with someone else, and she is being v rude contradicting them-then goes and puts that bloody kate and mark petition in the middle of it again! Poor girl...😂
    lol

Rebel Piper lands herself in hot water

There's a mixed reception for Piper when she returns to school this week in Neighbours.

Half her classmates celebrate her accidentally setting their high school on fire, while the other half regard her as a dangerous pyromaniac!

The attention is more than young Piper (Mavurnee Hazel) can handle. Sick of the jokes, she flees Erinsborough High and refuses to go back.

However, Tyler (Travis Burns) counsels her and suggests she come up with a unique way to rebel.

Adopting his advice, Piper returns to the school and takes on the students who had been taunting her.

How? By puling out a lighter!

Will Piper do something she'll regret?

TV Week

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

binky321 (19-11-2015), Dazzle (19-11-2015), millieq8 (19-11-2015), Summer8 (19-11-2015)

I'm certain that she wasn't originally Brad and Terese's daughter. I'm trying to find sources..

Piper Willis pushes her luck too far in a tense new trailer for Neighbours.

The troubled teen cracks under the pressure when she returns to school for the first time since confessing to her involvement in the Erinsborough High fire.

Piper gets a mixed reception from her fellow students once she's back, but when she tries to play up to her new bad girl reputation, her unruly behaviour comes as a big shock to Susan Kennedy.

Hit play below for a first look at the storyline in Neighbours' newest promo:

http://youtu.be/phrCjua3dQQ

The trailer also reveals a possible relationship crisis for Daniel Robinson, as his loyal attempts to help his uncle Paul leave his girlfriend Imogen Willis fearing that he's heading down the wrong path.

Things are looking better for Mark Brennan and Paige Smith as they celebrate becoming engaged, but trouble is looming as ruthless villain Dimato is on the loose.

Neighbours airs these scenes in a fortnight's time on Channel 5 in the UK and all this week on Eleven in Australia.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

binky321 (23-11-2015), Dazzle (24-11-2015), Summer8 (25-11-2015)

Thread Information