Pete faces up to the past
    Bob stands up to Ged
    Sam learns Megan’s secret

7276 Friday 28 August 7pm – 7.30pm

Emma relishes being needed
    Rakesh takes a hard line with Jai
    Eric’s resentment of Diane grows

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (13-08-2015), KiwiMonkey (13-08-2015), Lustyfan (15-08-2015), Ruffed_lemur (12-08-2015), sarah c (13-08-2015), shaine1811 (12-08-2015), TaintedLove (13-08-2015), tammyy2j (12-08-2015), Telly Watcher (12-08-2015)

Does Rachel leave with Archie?

I am glad Pete confesses this soon

Doesn't sound right that they would kill Ross only for Pete to confess straight away..??
    And nothing about Pete being arrested either.
    So-we still don't know..

Doesn't sound right that they would kill Ross only for Pete to confess straight away..??
    So-we still don't know..

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    So-we still don't know..
    Would make a nice change for someone to confess quickly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (12-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Pete makes a confession
    Pete is rejected by his family
    Pete faces up to the past
    Pete's confession and family rejection sound like he comes clean at least to his family about killing Ross? (Can't think what else it could be about.)

Also sounds like Emma identifies the body as Ross on Monday 24th? The police must have found Ross' body very quickly on Friday 21st, that's when Emma reported him missing. Pete must have been very careless/unthinking to dump the body in an obvious place near the village.

'Pete faces up to the past'? I can't imagine even the Barton's shielding Pete over this, so does he confess early to the police about Ross to get an easier ride in court? I can't blame him, leaving all that DNA everywhere and a body just around the corner from the village to find within hours of looking. He still should be up for hiding the body, obstructing justice, etc, even if pleading self-defence to get off manslaughter.

Look forward to more detailed spoilers and episode details for 24th-28th August when they become available.
    Last edited by Telly Watcher; 12-08-2015 at 17:08.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (13-08-2015), maidmarian (12-08-2015)

still think ross is missing his body gone from where pete put it

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (12-08-2015), mariba (12-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    Pete's confession and family rejection sound like he comes clean at least to his family about killing Ross? (Can't think what else it could be about.)

Also sounds like Emma identifies the body as Ross on Monday 24th? The police must have found Ross' body very quickly on Friday 21st, that's when Emma reported him missing. Pete must have been very careless/unthinking to dump the body in an obvious place near the village.

'Pete faces up to the past'? I can't imagine even the Barton's shielding Pete over this, so does he confess early to the police about Ross to get an easier ride in court? I can't blame him, leaving all that DNA everywhere and a body just around the corner from the village to find within hours of looking. He still should be up for hiding the body, obstructing justice, etc, even if pleading self-defence to get off manslaughter.

Look forward to more detailed spoilers and episode details for 24th-28th August when they become available.
    Pete is crippled with guilt and comes clean to Debbie whilst James and Emma are at the mortuary, then she's so horrified she leaves the house and bumps into James, I'm pretty sure he'd say if it is Ross lying on the slab or not, would you not? Doesn't seem clear but it sounds like Ross is missing and they disown Pete for what he did to him cause they don't know if he's dead or alive because of what Pete did to him. If if isn't Ross I imagine James would demand Pete take him to the sot where he left Ross, that's when we'll know one way or the other

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

Telly Watcher (13-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post

Pete is crippled with guilt and comes clean to Debbie whilst James and Emma are at the mortuary, then she's so horrified she leaves the house and bumps into James, I'm pretty sure he'd say if it is Ross lying on the slab or not, would you not? Doesn't seem clear but it sounds like Ross is missing and they disown Pete for what he did to him cause they don't know if he's dead or alive because of what Pete did to him. If it isn't Ross I imagine James would demand Pete take him to the spot where he left Ross, that's when we'll know one way or the other
    Last edited by kennedyfan86; 12-08-2015 at 19:38.

Yeah, he's alive.. will be back badly injured.
    Pete ends up confessing his part on his injuries as everyone blaming cain and ross tells it was pete. Debbie wants pete out of course, james begging her to give pete bit more time.. And Emma is needed to nurse ross back to health and look after moses.. And so on.. Nothing in those spoilers suggest that ross would be dead. In fact - if Ross was killed by Pete and Pete confessed, surely he'd be arrested straight away?

Thread Information