Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 24th - 28th August 2015

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    The only problem is that there is no Bartons left to bring back together if Ross dead and they disown Pete.
    Plus that with that theory Cain would be in trouble too - so we would not only have lost Ross but now Cain too. And surely none of the Bartons would be welcome to Home Farm.
    Maybe just means James, Emma, Finn and Moses, I doubt Adam would get a look in with Emma, she'd probably give him the poisoned apple

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (15-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    The only problem is that there is no Bartons left to bring back together if Ross dead and they disown Pete.
    Plus that with that theory Cain would be in trouble too - so we would not only have lost Ross but now Cain too. And surely none of the Bartons would be welcome to Home Farm.
    Maybe just means James, Emma, Finn and Moses, I doubt Adam would get a look in with Emma, she'd probably give him the poisoned apple

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    But I'm now going to imagine an alternative storyline, in which Mike Parr doesn't come back and which also fits the spoiler info we know for now.

7270 Monday 24 August 7pm – 7.30pm. Pete makes a confession / Not realising what has gone on at the mortuary, Pete drops a bombshell.
    7271/72 Tuesday 25 August 7pm – 8pm. James begs Debbie for time
    7273 Wednesday 26 August 2015 7pm – 7.30pm. Pete is rejected by his family
    7274/75 Thursday 27 August 2015 7pm - 8pm. Pete faces up to the past
    7276 Friday 28 August 7pm – 7.30pm. Emma relishes being needed

James and Emma go to the mortuary on Monday 24th and the body is Ross. Emma is devastated and heart-broken and blames Cain, as he had a motive to kill Ross for having a relationship with Debbie whilst she was going out with/engaged to Pete. Following Emma's suspicions about Cain, the police now think Cain has murdered Ross but have yet to prove it through forensics and questioning. Whilst James and Emma are at the morgue, Pete cracks at his house and tells Debbie what he really did to Ross. When James and Emma come back from the mortuary, Debbie tells James what Pete has done. Debbie says that she's going to the police to help save her father Cain from a murder charge but James says to wait, hoping that police enquiries and forensics can rule out Cain as having any opportunity for killing Ross and dumping the body where the police found it. Debbie and the Barton family then tell Pete that they want him out of their lives, as they are scared of what he's capable of and he has killed the middle Barton son. They also close ranks and don't tell the police anything just yet. Pete broods about what to do next. As his job at the farm is gone and he no longer has any earnings, he thinks about owning up to the police to get Cain off the hook for murder, or going on the run, or laying low in Emmerdale whilst making money from dodgy deals. Whatever he decides, he's on his own for now. In the meantime, Emma restarts her relationship with James at the farm and sets about bringing the Barton family back together now that Pete is no longer part of it.

We should have spoiler info for episodes for August 31st - September 4th from around August 19th next week, so this should help to guess more next week about which storyline the Emmerdale storywriters might have written for August 24th-28th.
    Perdita wrote yesterday:
    >
    Pete is terrified as he watches James and Emma head off to identify the body and he tells Finn to prepare himself for the worst. Not realising what has gone on at the mortuary, Pete drops a bombshell.
    >

After more thought on this, I now think that Pete cracks at the house and tells Finn what he really did to Ross. When James comes back from the mortuary, Finn tells James what Pete has done to Ross, and Debbie also gets told too by Finn or James or Pete.

The alternative storyline theory becomes...

James and Emma go to the mortuary on Monday 24th and the body is Ross. Emma is devastated and heart-broken and blames Cain, as he had a motive to kill Ross for having a relationship with Debbie whilst she was going out with/engaged to Pete. Following Emma's suspicions about Cain, the police now think Cain has murdered Ross but have yet to prove it through forensics and questioning. Whilst James and Emma are at the mortuary, Pete cracks at his house and tells Finn what he really did to Ross. When James and Emma come back from the mortuary, Finn tells James what Pete has done. Debbie also gets told too by Finn or James or Pete. Debbie says that she's going to the police to help save her father Cain from a murder charge but James says to wait, hoping that police enquiries and forensics can rule out Cain as having any opportunity for killing Ross and dumping the body where the police found it. Debbie and the Barton family then tell Pete that they want him out of their lives, as they are scared of what he's capable of and he has killed the middle Barton son. They also close ranks and don't tell the police anything just yet. Pete broods about what to do next. As his job at the farm is gone and he no longer has any earnings, he thinks about owning up to the police to get Cain off the hook for murder, or going on the run, or laying low in Emmerdale whilst making money from dodgy deals. Whatever he decides, he's on his own for now. In the meantime, Emma restarts her relationship with James at the farm and sets about bringing the Barton family back together now that Pete is no longer part of it.

Well-as said before, I wouldn't be watching at that stage as there wouldn't be anything to keep me interested.

There's was some talk about Pete going to a darker place and going after those who have wronged him. He must be found guilty, surely if Ross is dead as his DNA would be all over the place!
    If Cain got the blame, he would be gone, so that would be 2 bad boys out of the picture. These court scenes and prisons just don't interest me, seen enough of those in soaps recently. And Pete's struggle..? No interest whatsoever if Ross really is dead, Pete deserves everything.

I just don't see 'Ross dead'-storyline interesting either. It would just be a waiting game which we've seen before with Cameron and so many others..Whereas if he was left alive, even if off-screen-that would be psychologically much more interesting thinking 'oh when is he coming back?' , watching Pete panic and the whole family coping with a family member gone missing. Has there been missing person-storyline in Emmerdale, Corrie before? I know Cain disappeared for a while but was he really missing-they knew(Dingles) that he was alive.

Well-as said before, I wouldn't be watching at that stage as there wouldn't be anything to keep me interested.

There's was some talk about Pete going to a darker place and going after those who have wronged him. He must be found guilty, surely if Ross is dead as his DNA would be all over the place!
    If Cain got the blame, he would be gone, so that would be 2 bad boys out of the picture. These court scenes and prisons just don't interest me, seen enough of those in soaps recently. And Pete's struggle..? No interest whatsoever if Ross really is dead, Pete deserves everything.

I just don't see 'Ross dead'-storyline interesting either. It would just be a waiting game which we've seen before with Cameron and so many others..Whereas if he was left alive, even if off-screen-that would be psychologically much more interesting thinking 'oh when is he coming back?' , watching Pete panic and the whole family coping with a family member gone missing. Has there been missing person-storyline in Emmerdale, Corrie before? I know Cain disappeared for a while but was he really missing-they knew(Dingles) that he was alive.

Plus-Debbie wouldn't wait and let her dad take the blame, no way!

And very unlikely that James would protect Pete on this? Or is Pete still his golden boy - even after killing his brother??
    Last edited by mariba; 15-08-2015 at 09:11.

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    I agree about Adam .
    Also-weeks if not months ago it was
    mentioned on here about actor who plays
    James leaving and it seemed to be factual
    rather than opinion.
    It seemed to fit as actor doesnt seem.to
    like stay in one role too long.
    So one less Barton !?
    Last edited by maidmarian; 15-08-2015 at 09:13.

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 15-08-2015 at 09:12.

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    I agree about Adam .
    rather than opinion.
    So one less Barton !?
    I thought the extension to the Barton's would've been more popular than I seems to have been. Bill Ward is an excellent actor with a dull character to play with. Anthony Quinlan is a wooden actor whose acting ability has only improved since Pete accidentally "murdered" his brother. Mike Parr and Joe Gill are the ones to watch, very good actors and characters and Gillian Kearney has been good in other roles, but Emma I not the character I would've liked her to be, it has not been exciting having her come in cause it hasn't been played out in the right way and they made her too loopy

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    I agree about Adam .
    rather than opinion.
    So one less Barton !?
    I thought the extension to the Barton's would've been more popular than it seems to have been. Bill Ward is an excellent actor with a dull character to play with. Anthony Quinlan is a wooden actor whose acting ability has only improved since Pete accidentally "murdered" his brother. Mike Parr and Joe Gill are the ones to watch, very good actors and characters and Gillian Kearney has been good in other roles, but Emma is not the character I would've liked her to be, it has not been exciting having her come in cause it hasn't been played out in the right way and they made her too loopy
    Last edited by kennedyfan86; 15-08-2015 at 10:09.

Thread Information