Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dylan Carter - Jeremy Lindsay Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Nice, Very nice indeed.
    I`m glad the Summer Bay police are getting more characters. Time will tell whether he will be a baddy.
    He's supposed to be kats abusove ex, and we know he gets with Kat, so it should be very interesting to see if he's still a bad guy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bobdaoeach For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (06-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Nice, Very nice indeed.
    I`m glad the Summer Bay police are getting more characters. Time will tell whether he will be a baddy.
    He's supposed to be kats abusove ex, and we know he gets with Kat, so it should be very interesting to see if he's still a bad guy

Dylan

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016), TaintedLove (10-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    He can slap the handcuffs on me any time
    and me

is he irene's son

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

is he irene's son
    Hi lizann. I don't think Dylan is Irene's son & I believe that he has been brought in specifically to investigate Charlotte's murder (& interact with Kat!) & that he will probably only be around until that storyline wraps up (just on that, all indications seem to be that the "who shot Charlotte" storyline will be strung out & it may even take up to a couple of months before we find out what happened, after H&A returns on Feb 1 in Aust).

Lynne McGranger has mentioned in an interview that in the major storyline for Irene this year she will try to track down/find the (by now mid/late 40's aged?) baby that was taken from her at birth. So I would be very surprised if Dylan turns out to be her son (but you never know on H&A!).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 12-01-2016 at 07:43.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), lizann (08-01-2016)

Home and Away's Dylan Carter will finally get his comeuppance later this month as Kat Chapman gets the upper hand against him.

The former couple will take centre stage with a dark storyline in the coming days, as Dylan (Jeremy Lindsay Taylor) turns violent with Kat after realising that she has turned against him.

Although it looks like Dylan will get off scot free as it's just Kat's word against his, she refuses to back down and cleverly seeks an alternative way to expose his true colours.

When Kat (Pia Miller) enlists help from her friends, Leah Patterson-Baker mentions how Morag suspected a possible connection between Dylan and the judge when Zac was denied bail.

Kat then pays a visit to the judge and manages to blindside him with the various pieces of evidence she's gathered together - now realising that Dylan knew about an extramarital affair the judge was having and used that to blackmail him to refuse Zac bail.

Armed with this knowledge, Kat convinces the judge to make a written statement against Dylan, which she then takes straight to her superiors at work.

Dylan is suspended from the police station as a result, but it's clear that he still won't be giving up on his obsession with Kat when he starts secretly watching her home instead.

Sure enough, Dylan finds the right moment to strike when he spots that Kat is home alone - harassing her with a deluded rant about how they still belong together.

When Dylan gets physical again by grabbing Kat's arm, she finally defends herself by pushing him down in one swift movement - and he slinks away defeated after she points out how pathetic he is.

On a high after finally defeating Dylan herself, Kat later gets caught up in the moment by kissing Ash.

They both agree it was just a one-off mistake, but could it lead to more?

Home and Away airs these scenes on Monday, June 13 and Tuesday, June 14 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-06-2016), Pantherboy (04-06-2016)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...nes-revisited/

Note: This article contains spoilers from Australian-pace Home and Away episodes, which some UK readers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away may be lining up a blast from the past, as Dylan Carter's storylines from 2016 and 2017 are being revisited.

Dylan, who was played by Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, was given an unexpected mention on Australian screens today (August 12) as he turned out to be the key to Robbo Shaw's new mystery.

Recent episodes in Australia have seen Robbo (Jake Ryan) receive sinister threats from a dangerous group of people who need some information from him. They're thought to be the same individuals who killed Robbo's first family a few years ago.

Monday's episode on Channel 7 in Australia saw Robbo reluctantly turn up at a pre-arranged meeting place to speak to his enemies, following instructions he was given in a menacing phone call.

After being kidnapped by a group of heavies, Robbo came face-to-face with their leader Victor.

Victor told Robbo that he wants to know where Dylan Carter is, and stubbornly refused to listen to Robbo's protests that Dylan is dead.

No-nonsense Victor gave Robbo a strict one-week deadline to come back with some answers, threatening the safety of his new wife Jasmine Delaney if he doesn't cooperate.

Home and Away fans may remember that Dylan first appeared on the show in early 2016, when he was introduced as the former fiancée of Kat Chapman.

Dylan took control of the Charlotte King murder investigation, but mishandled the case by wrongly charging Zac MacGuire for the crime and blackmailing a judge to deny him bail.

Dylan also became dangerously obsessed with his former flame Kat, culminating in a terrifying situation when he held her hostage alongside Ash and Billie.

In 2017, Kat became a target when she prepared to give evidence against Dylan in court as part of a wider police corruption investigation.

Robbo was sent to protect Kat as part of his job as a federal police officer, but Dylan got to him first and they ended up in a dangerous showdown which caused Robbo's amnesia.

Dylan's blood and gun were found on a boat linked to Robbo and he was presumed dead afterwards.

As Robbo told Victor today: "I don't remember [what happened]. I took a blow to the head. All I know is that I ended up overboard and a boat washed up which was covered in blood that was Dylan Carter's. The guy's dead."

Victor replied: "I don't believe you. Dylan Carter's alive. So what's going to happen now is you're going to go and find Dylan Carter and you're going to bring him back to me."

Could Dylan be about to make a shock return, or has Robbo been sent after a man who's already dead?

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in late September.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (13-08-2019)

he is alive

Thread Information