Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dylan Carter - Jeremy Lindsay Taylor

Exclamation Dylan Carter - Jeremy Lindsay Taylor

Home and Away has taken on another new recruit, as Australian actor Jeremy Lindsay Taylor has joined the cast.

Details surrounding his character are currently under wraps, but it appears he could be joining the show in the role of a detective.

Jeremy Lindsay Taylor
    © Don Arnold/WireImage

The actor has been spotted filming scenes in uniform with Pia Miller's policewoman character Kat Chapman, suggesting he may be helping her unravel another Summer Bay drama.

Home and Away has taken on several new additions to the show in recent months. More recently, Scott Lee has been cast in the role of Hunter, while Ben Mingay has been given the guest role of Trystan.

Taylor is most well-known for his long-running role as Kurt Peterson in Heartbreak High, but his other Australian television credits include Gallipoli, Puberty Blues, Bikie Wars: Brothers In Arms and Underbelly.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-08-2015), Pantherboy (05-08-2015), tammyy2j (05-08-2015)

Was he not in Home and Away before?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Was he not in Home and Away before?
    I never watched heartbreak High, but I saw him in the other shows mentioned in the article. I can't recall him ever being in H&A before though.

(One person who has definitely been in H&A before though is the guy playing the new Principal of Summer Bay High. He has only been in one episode so far, (I think the actors name is Paul Gleeson) but he is the same guy who played Aiden Jeffries' (Todd Lassance) dad a few years ago.)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 06-08-2015 at 08:26.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-08-2015), TaintedLove (17-08-2015), tammyy2j (06-08-2015)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0512179/

I remember him from Sea Patrol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (06-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    (One person who has definitely been in H&A before though is the guy playing the new Principal of Summer Bay High. He has only been in one episode so far, (I think the actors name is Paul Gleeson) but he is the same guy who played Aiden Jeffries' (Todd Lassance) dad a few years ago.)
    Ah...Aiden Jeffries. He was a brilliant character, and Home and Away was at its best at the time he appeared. I really liked Belle too.

I'm feeling nostalgic for the H&A I used to love today.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (07-08-2015), maidmarian (07-08-2015), Pantherboy (06-08-2015), Perdita (06-08-2015), tammyy2j (06-08-2015)

This is another article on Jeremy Lindsay Taylor in todays Daily Telegraph (Sydney Confidential):

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1227473087257

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-08-2015), tammyy2j (06-08-2015)

could be investigating the murder of denny if true

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-08-2015), Pantherboy (08-08-2015), tammyy2j (11-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    could be investigating the murder of denny if true
    Yes, quite probably (if true!). The article says that he will be on air next year, so I assume the "murder" storyline will be this (Aust) season's finale, with the aftermath in the new year. Kat has mentioned her previous relationship etc & why she came to Summer Bay & there has been rumours around for a while now that her ex will be showing up at some stage, so I wonder if the new detective is actually her ex? (The article does say he has a connection to the town).

SPOILER ALERT!!! SPOILER ALERT!!

We know now (Aust pace) that Billie was framed for the fire & that she is in hospital/under police guard in the city. Photos have just emerged online (Matrix Media) of her filming again, so I imagine she will be back on screen either late this year or early next year, in Aust. The photos show her, what looks like, hitchhiking, then Ash is running after her, & then talking to her (Ash is wearing a black suit & tie - maybe he is coming from a funeral??). Does this mean she will be cleared of the fire charges?

Erika Heynatz (Charlotte) stated a while ago that she is expecting her first child - due in December. It has now also just been announced that she is to co-star in the stage musical Singin' In The Rain, which opens in July next year, so I gather she won't be on H&A long term. This, along with the new photos of her being shown on-set how to handle a gun, has also helped fuel rumours of the "murder" storyline.

If the Denny/murder rumours do turn out to be true, a possible theory could be that Denny somehow finds out that Hunter started the fire & Charlotte kills her to keep her quiet. She gets caught & will also admit to starting the fire (to protect her son) & gives that as her reason for killing Denny. When asked why did she start the fire, she would probably have to admit the affair with Matt & the photos he had of them together - Matt will be able to verify this (remember he did accuse her originally of starting the fire), Billie will then be cleared.

Another possibility? We know that Ben Mingay will join the cast soon in a guest role as bad boy Trystan - "a tempestuous figure set to shake up Summer Bay". Charlotte has also talked about her previous bad relationship(s), so possibly Trystan is her ex?? Maybe he comes after/hassles her & she gets the gun to protect herself (& Hunter), & somehow Denny gets caught in the crossfire??

Of course these are just possible (wild!) theories, but food for thought & we will have to wait & see how it all really turns out

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-08-2015), hward (10-08-2015), Nell532 (08-08-2015), TaintedLove (17-08-2015), tammyy2j (11-08-2015)

That`s Kat`s new boyfriend sorted when Dr Hunk leaves then. Especially as he`s a past boyfriend.

We know Nate is leaving. Could he be a murder victim? If so, is it possible that Kats ex is a serial killer?

It`s not a spoiler, just speculation on my part. I`ve been wrong a few times with my speculations.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (10-08-2015)

is nate leaving, is he not getting with ricky again

Thread Information