Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dylan Carter - Jeremy Lindsay Taylor

I don't think Nate is leaving any time soon. I remember seeing an interview with Kyle Prior a little while ago when he was asked if he had ambitions to go to Hollywood like Steve Peacocke (Brax) & others. I am sure though that he said something like he might try over there one day down the track, but he had no plans for the foreseeable future (& therefore would be on H&A for sometime yet).

Yes, It would seem pretty certain now that he will get back with Ricky at dome stage.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    I don't think Nate is leaving any time soon. I remember seeing an interview with Kyle Prior a little while ago when he was asked if he had ambitions to go to Hollywood like Steve Peacocke (Brax) & others. I am sure though that he said something like he might try over there one day down the track, but he had no plans for the foreseeable future (& therefore would be on H&A for sometime yet).
    I'm glad to hear Nate's not leaving any time soon as I find him one of the more likeable males. I've noticed the H&A actors often stay for three years before going to Hollywood, so Kyle must have at least a year to go if that's his plan.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (10-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post

Yes, It would seem pretty certain now that he will get back with Ricky at dome stage.
    Pantherboy..... an article you posted earlier this year hinted heavily that he was leaving.

From a few pages back

"Exclusive! H&A's Kyle Prior has Hollywood in his sights.

H&A's Kyle Prior has it all - the British accent and brooding good looks. The action man even rides a motorbike and has a black belt in taekwondo!

Now, with his character Dr Nate Cooper's life hanging in the balance after a shock car crash in this season's cliffhanger, could Kyle be leaving Summer Bay to become Hollywood's hottest new action star?

The actor is the first to admit Tinseltown is in his sights - and he'd love to take on a big action role such as Iron Man or Thor, or even British spy James Bond.

"I would love to land a lead in a Marvel feature" Kyle tells New Idea." James Bond would be nice too. I have kayaking skills, so maybe they could write that in"."
    So if he does have Hollywood in his sights, then he might not be here next season

I have noticed from last weeks H&A at Oz pace that Nate seems to bot be in love/lust with Kat as he once was. His interest seems to be waning.
    So a Nate/Ricky romance might be on the cards soon. They`d make a wonderful couple in my opinion. The sparks have always been there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (11-08-2015)

Hi TaintedLove. My recollection of the original article was that he said that he had no immediate plans to leave, but re-reading it now, he didn't actually say that. However, I still think that the tone of the article (which mentioned last year's season finale) was him talking about his aspirations for his future down the line. Like Dazzle has pointed out, I believe most most of the permanent cast are on three year contracts (not sure about the "old timers" such as Alf & Irene though) & as Kyle Prior started in late 2013(?), I agree that he should be still around till at least the end of next year -but you never know of course!!

With Nate & Kat, It seems that Kat is also getting fed up with Nate seemingly being at the beck & call of the Braxton household - now even treating Kyle at home rather than insisting he go to hospital.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-08-2015), TaintedLove (17-08-2015)

Is he playing Kat's ex who was violent with her?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Great question/thought... that's highly possible, considering there's been photos circulating of these two kissing...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lellygurl For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Great question/thought... that's highly possible, considering there's been photos circulating of these two kissing...

Jeremy Lindsay Taylor is also set to make a splash in Summer Bay as complex city cop, Detective Dylan Carter.

Dylan
    Of his job on Home and Away, Jeremy told The Daily Telegraph, “I’ve been doing this nearly 20 years now, so it has been a long time coming. I have always wanted to be a part of this. Home and Away is an institution, it is iconic Australian TV. It is great to finally be a part of the family.” He continued, “I play a great role, my character is very complex and very interesting so that is really what drew me to it. They are the roles you wish for as an actor.”

Jeremy revealed that his character has come to Summer Bay with a mysterious connection to the town, “Detective Dylan Carter has come from the city, he has a connection to the town and a lot goes on in this little town which we all know. He is going to be kept pretty busy.”

Jeremy’s first scenes will air in late 2015, and he will mostly feature alongside fellow police officer, Kat Chapman.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (25-11-2015), TaintedLove (26-11-2015), tammyy2j (26-11-2015)

Nice, Very nice indeed.
    I`m glad the Summer Bay police are getting more characters. Time will tell whether he will be a baddy.

He can slap the handcuffs on me any time
    Last edited by Perdita; 26-11-2015 at 18:24.

Thread Information