Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter King (Scott Lee)

Home and Away teen Hunter King will be made to pay for his mother's mistakes when he is kidnapped in an upcoming storyline.

Hunter will be abducted, drugged and abandoned in the bush as new villain Trystan follows through with his threat to Charlotte about wreaking harm on her and those she cares about.

Hunter looks at photos
    © Channel 5
    Hunter will be kidnapped

A new storyline sees Trystan blackmailing Charlotte for information on Brax's whereabouts, aware of the deadly secrets she is already keeping.

As it becomes clear that Trystan means business, a terrified VJ can only look on as Hunter is dragged into a car. Although VJ is quick to raise the alarm, the chances of finding Hunter alive and well start to look increasingly bleak.

Meanwhile, a disorientated Hunter wakes up in the bush alone and struggles to find his bearings. However, overwhelmed with the effects of being drugged, he soon collapses before he can reach safety.

Hunter clearly needs urgent medical attention, but will Kat and her search party be able to reach him before it's too late? Or has Charlotte paid the ultimate price for her crimes?

Scott Lee, who plays Hunter, told TV Week: "Hunter is disorientated, confused and doesn't know where he is.

"Waking up in the middle of the bush is a terrifying thing to happen to anyone. He hears what he thinks is a car and walks towards it.

"But he is still suffering the effects of the drug and he stumbles again and he collapses."

digitalspy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2015), lizann (02-11-2015), Pantherboy (02-11-2015), tammyy2j (03-11-2015)

Wasn't it revealed Hunter pushed Josh down stairs at Alf's house to get the photograph, does Andy know this or was VJ and Josh just speculating their suspicions about Hunter

Home and Away newcomer Scott Lee on Hunter role: 'Fans are scared of me'
    Hunter King has been wreaking havoc since arriving in Summer Bay, and Home and Away star Scott Lee has admitted that some fans are intimidated by him as a result.
    The actor was cast as Zac MacGuire's estranged son Hunter earlier this year, teasing that the character would cause trouble for some of the show's couples.
    As promised, both Hunter and his mother Charlotte have not made life easy for themselves since arriving, and their determination to ruin Zac's relationship with his partner Leah has done nothing to help their popularity.
    Speaking about the fans' reaction to him, Lee told TV Week: "There have been a few people who look like they are scared of me.
    "I'm like, 'Relax, I'm just goofy. You don't have to be scared of me'."
    Despite Hunter's difficult start, Lee has admitted that viewers will see a change in him as he becomes determined to have a normal relationship with his father.
    "He is realising that he can't keep acting the way he does because he keeps pushing people away," he explained.
    "At the end of the day, Hunter just wants to be loved, have a family and a good life. That wasn't happening, so he had to change what he was doing.
    "He has changed the way he looks at both Zac and Leah. He is starting to see them as a second family, rather than something he has to break up."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-11-2015), Pantherboy (09-11-2015)

Also ahead on Summer Bay, teenager Hunter King hides a secret as he grieves for his murdered mother.

Leah will be left with the difficult task of letting Hunter (Scott Lee) know about Charlotte's death when he arrives back in the Bay, but his strange reaction leaves everyone worried.

​In denial about his mum's demise, Hunter meets up with his girlfriend Olivia, frustrated that he feels like everyone is just waiting for him to fall apart.

However, he soon gets a call from another girl called Lindsay, but is keen to cover in front of Olivia.

Olivia finds Hunter alone at Charlotte's murder scene.
    © Channel 5
    Later, Olivia finds Hunter at Charlotte's murder scene, and he finally lets his guard down, admitting that he misses his mother.

Grateful for Olivia's support, Hunter tells her that he's glad to have her, but he soon receives another call from Lindsay and is forced to decline it again.

When Olivia leaves, Hunter's phone rings again, but this time he firmly tells Lindsay he's got a girlfriend and she needs to leave him alone. Who is Lindsay and what is Hunter hiding?

Hunter opens up to Olivia and admits that he misses his mother.
    © Channel 5

Hunter tells Olivia that he's glad to have her.
    © Channel 5
    Home and Away airs these scenes on Thursday, March 24 ​at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5. ​

Digital Spy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-03-2016), Pantherboy (12-03-2016)

after watching home alone earlier buzz reminds me of hunter

is it only olivia he told about stealing the safe

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is it only olivia he told about stealing the safe
    Yes, it was only Olivia he told (at the same time he told her he was the one who started the fire). When he stood up in court & confessed to starting the fire (so Billie wouldn't go to jail), it has to be assumed that he didn't also confess to stealing the safe, when they took him to the police station afterwards to make a statement etc (which, if I remember correctly, we didn't see), as it has never been mentioned again. I'm sure there are few people who would have had something to say if he did also confess to stealing the safe, considering what happened as a direct result of it! But, like I mentioned, nothing has ever been said since. I reckon we won't hear anything about the safe again (unless Hunter & Olivia ever have a massive falling out, & she happens to spill the beans! - but I doubt it), & it will continue to be assumed that Charlotte did it. Just on Hunter, nothing has also been mentioned since about when his court case will be - I wonder when that will happen? (It will probably occur off-screen, like when Oscar got his community service).

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-04-2016), lizann (21-04-2016), Perdita (21-04-2016), tammyy2j (21-04-2016)

Home and Away has a horrifying situation lined up for Hunter King, as his life rests squarely in the hands of Zac MacGuire later this month.

A dramatic series of events unfolds when Hunter (Scott Lee) prepares a romantic picnic date for Olivia Fraser Richards out in the bush, unaware that being in the remote location will soon spell trouble.

Hunter surprises Olivia© Channel 5

Hunter surprises Olivia© Channel 5

Hunter surprises Olivia
    The afternoon starts off well enough, but Hunter is startled when he suddenly starts experiencing pains. He tries his best to cover it, but Olivia (Raechelle Banno) is alarmed when she sees him double over in pain and struggle to breathe.

Knowing that they're miles from anywhere and have no phone reception, Olivia has no other choice but to rush off to find help.

Hunter can't breathe© Channel 5

Luckily enough, Olivia manages to flag down Zac and Greg Snelgrove when they happen to be driving past - but Hunter's condition is already deteriorating badly by the time they get back to him.

When Zac (Charlie Clausen) manages to get a phone signal, he calls Summer Bay doctor Nate Cooper for help and nervously takes instructions over the phone for how to help Hunter.

Nate diagnoses Hunter with a life-threatening problem - a tension pneumothorax. With no time to wait for an ambulance, the only solution is for Zac to make a small incision in Hunter's chest.

Zac tries to save Hunter

Unfortunately, the timing couldn't be worse for Zac as he is still haunted after being attacked in prison and experiences terrifying flashbacks during the procedure.

With the stakes so high, will it go well or will Zac's past trauma lead to a tragic outcome?

Zac comes to Hunter's rescue© Channel 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday, May 24 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-05-2016), Pantherboy (14-05-2016)

Hunter (Scott Lee) has told TV Week he will be leaving Home & Away the end of 2017
    I would say he finishes up filming end of 2017 but we will still see him for another 5-6 months after that!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-12-2016), Pantherboy (19-12-2016), tammyy2j (21-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Hunter (Scott Lee) has told TV Week he will be leaving Home & Away the end of 2017
    I would say he finishes up filming end of 2017 but we will still see him for another 5-6 months after that!
    This is the TV Week article:
    "It is a bittersweet time for Scott Lee. The actor who plays rebellious teen Hunter in H&A is set to leave the show at the end of 2017. While the 24-year-old admits it'll be sad to say goodbye to the cast & crew, he's ready to move on to new challenges. "I'm excited," he says. "The time I've had has gone so quickly & I've learnt a lot as an actor." Like many of the H&A alumni before him, Scott plans to try his luck in Hollywood during the pilot season. "Halfway through the year, I'm going to head over to America & suss it out," he says. "It'll prepare me for what's to come." Scott believes the growth of streaming content around the world could also help in finding work. "With the rise of Netflix, acting work is becoming more obtainable," he explains. "So, it's a good move for me to go over there.""

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-12-2016), tammyy2j (21-12-2016)

Thread Information