Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter King (Scott Lee)

It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds a bit further down the track.

[SPOILER ALERT! for those that haven't read the speculation/rumour about Erika Heynatz's (Charlotte) future on the show]

Looking ahead, if it ends up that Charlotte isn't around for the long term (gaol? murdered?), I assume that Hunter will end up having to live with Zac & Leah etc - that will be fun!! Is there any more room at Alf's place? We know Roo & Maddy have moved in with James for the moment, but is that about to change? i.e. will they end up moving back with Alf? If Hunter moves in with Zac & the others, who will end up living in the (new) flat above the diner? (Roo & Maddy in the flat perhaps?)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-10-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Looking ahead, if it ends up that Charlotte isn't around for the long term (gaol? murdered?), I assume that Hunter will end up having to live with Zac & Leah etc - that will be fun!! Is there any more room at Alf's place? We know Roo & Maddy have moved in with James for the moment, but is that about to change? i.e. will they end up moving back with Alf? If Hunter moves in with Zac & the others, who will end up living in the (new) flat above the diner? (Roo & Maddy in the flat perhaps?)
    Ughh...I was hoping Hunter wouldn't be a long-term character either.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (13-10-2015), Pantherboy (10-10-2015)

It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds a bit further down the track.

[SPOILER ALERT! for those that haven't read the speculation/rumour about Erika Heynatz's (Charlotte) future on the show]

I'd assume she is killed, we saw in the promo the STSLKER guy wants $200k from her or he'll speak about Denny, so I guess he's going to bribe her to do his dirty work or something. Then fast track to the finale where we have pics of Charlotte with a gun (which is OC, unless he is psychotic), and add that to when the guy said "I could defs use someone like u" it seems like hell use her to kill someone for him, and then I assume her (or his) plan backfires and she ends up dying.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bobdaoeach For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (13-10-2015)

I'd assume she is killed, we saw in the promo the STSLKER guy wants $200k from her or he'll speak about Denny, so I guess he's going to bribe her to do his dirty work or something. Then fast track to the finale where we have pics of Charlotte with a gun (which is OC, unless he is psychotic), and add that to when the guy said "I could defs use someone like u" it seems like hell use her to kill someone for him, and then I assume her (or his) plan backfires and she ends up dying.

does zac and leah discover hunter burnt the house

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    does zac and leah discover hunter burnt the house
    AUST PACE: Not as yet lizann! Andy found out that Hunter burnt the house down, but decided not to tell anyone (I think I posted a comment about this under the Spoilers for 5-8 Oct Thread). You would have to think that if Charlotte is eventually caught for what happened with Denny, she will also take the blame for the Diner break-in & possibly the fire as well, so the fact that Hunter actually burnt the house down (& broke into the diner!) will probably never need come out - unless of course he has an attack of conscience & admits it?? I doubt that will occur though!

(What will happen though if Charlotte is murdered, as rumoured, & this happens before anyone knows about Denny??.......)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 11-10-2015 at 14:10.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-10-2015), lizann (01-11-2015), tammyy2j (11-10-2015)

I hope he is not

why does andy keep quiet about the fire

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2015), tammyy2j (03-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why does andy keep quiet about the fire
    Hi lizann. I hope this sort of answers your question - This was a post I made back on 23 Sept in the spoilers (Aust) for Oct 5-8 thread (I am not sure if the UK has actually seen these episodes now i.e. Andy talking to Hunter, the Diner break-in/Marilyn's accident etc??):

"AUST PACE!! SPOILER ALERT!

After Charlotte begs him not to go to the police, Andy decides not to tell anyone what he knows because he understands how hard it must have been for Hunter to grow up without a dad (& obviously believes that "dobbing him in" wouldn't achieve anything because it wouldn't get Leah's house/belongings back etc). He even councils Hunter to not let his anger consume him - but this doesn't seem to have the desired affect, because Hunter later ends up breaking into the diner & steals the safe.....

If no-one else was involved, Andy's action (or inaction!) may be seen by some as understandable, but by choosing to protect Hunter, he is prepared to let an innocent person - his mates sister (Billie - who we know has also had a difficult upbringing) - possibly go to jail for something she didn't do. Is this a wise decision?

It could be argued that Denny would possibly still be alive (& Marilyn would still be ok) if Andy had gone straight to the police with what he had found out. Charlotte told him that if he did go to the police SHE would deny it, but with the allegation being against Hunter, you would think that under "intense" police questioning Hunter would spill the beans. Even if he didn't confess, with him then knowing the cops may be on to him/sniffing around I am sure he wouldn't have risked going on to break into the diner & steal the safe (but you never know!). We all know now of the snowball affect his break in has caused.......

If/when Charlotte is eventually caught, (or even if she is killed off as per the rumour), apart from Denny's death, I imagine she will also "take the rap" or be blamed for the break in (I imagine she buried the safe with Denny?), & possibly the fire as well, so Hunter's involvement need never come out. And also there will be no need for Andy to tell anyone (Ash, Billie, Leah etc) about what he knows about Hunter - another big secret for him to keep!"

AUST PACE!! In the promo for this coming week's episodes, it appears that Kat may be on to Charlotte when we see her (in Police Uniform) talking to Charlotte & saying "..... & you have been lying ever since to protect yourself". Charlotte replies with a smug look on her face "well, I don't think you will be able to prove that!". I have read people say that Kat must now be onto Charlotte for what she did to Denny, but I wonder if at this stage maybe this promo is more Kat suspecting Charlotte of doing the break-in at the Diner?? (which may of course, with some more investigation, eventually lead to exposing what happened to Denny??).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 02-11-2015 at 07:27.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-11-2015), lizann (02-11-2015), tammyy2j (03-11-2015)

AUST PACE!! In the promo for this coming week's episodes, it appears that Kat may be on to Charlotte when we see her (in Police Uniform) talking to Charlotte & saying "..... & you have been lying ever since to protect yourself". Charlotte replies with a smug look on her face "well, I don't think you will be able to prove that!". I have read people say that Kat must now be onto Charlotte for what she did to Denny, but I wonder if at this stage maybe this promo is more Kat suspecting Charlotte of doing the break-in at the Diner?? (which may of course, with some more investigation, eventually lead to exposing what happened to Denny??).
    It's nothing to do with Denny, it's most likely about something else.
    Since Charlotte hacked Denny's social media, it would take like 5 seconds for Kat to trace the posts and find out that Charlotte has been making the posts, not Denny - so unless they writers are literal idiots, there's no way Charlotte is dumb enough to say "you can't prove that".

Thread Information