Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hunter King (Scott Lee)

I won't be sorry to see the back of Hunter but I wish his exit wasn't still over a year away.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (19-12-2016), TaintedLove (30-08-2017)

I suppose with Zac going there was nothing left for Hunter

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (21-12-2016)

Home and Away teen Hunter King will become the prime suspect of Summer Bay's mysterious fires in a shock storyline twist.

The show's series finale at the end of last year saw John Palmer revealed as the dangerous arsonist, causing havoc by deliberately starting a number of devastating fires in the town.

But with John keeping his unexpected criminal acts firmly under wraps, the police investigations will continue in upcoming scenes - with devastating results.

John Palmer collapses in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5
    With policewoman Kat keen to get to the bottom of the mystery, it isn't long before Hunter is in the firing line, given his previous form as an arsonist.

Viewers will remember that Hunter was responsible for the fire that broke out at his dad Zac's house back in 2015.

So when Kat learns that he was missing around the time of the fire at the festival, it doesn't take long for her to put two and two together - and come up with five.

Convinced that she's solved the case, TV Week reports that Kat will tell Evie she's going to start investigating Hunter with a view to arresting him. But will John stand back and let someone else take the blame for his crimes?

Home and Away will air these scenes next week in Australia and later this year on Channel 5 in the UK.

Digital Spy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-01-2017), Pantherboy (31-01-2017)

Home and Away is lining up fresh heartbreak for troubled teenager Hunter King when the man he believes to be his biological father turns up in Summer Bay.

Hunter's life was turned upside down when he learned that Zac MacGuire wasn't actually his father after all and he has since been led to believe that newcomer Wally must be instead.

But after several unsuccessful attempts to track Wally down, Hunter was forced to accept that he may never get answers about his paternity.

However, upcoming scenes will see Hunter come face-to-face with his dad at last – only to be rocked by another devastating bombshell, according to TV Week.

Wally is full of apologies for his lack of contact after arriving in the Bay, but later informs Hunter that he can't be his dad because he is infertile.

Wally does admit to having an affair with Hunter's late mum Charlotte, but insists he isn't the man the teen is looking for as he knows he can't have children.

While Hunter is crestfallen at the prospect of starting his search from scratch, his girlfriend Olivia isn't so convinced and demands that Wally take a DNA test.

Fans will have to wait and see if Wally agrees to Olivia's request, but will it reveal that he's Hunter's dad if he does?

Digital Spy

Home and Away's Hunter King is left horrified later this month as his past comes back to haunt him.

Hunter (Scott Lee) finds himself in serious trouble with the police when his grandmother Peggy reports him for a robbery that he committed two years ago.

The drama all starts when Hunter makes contact with his gran, hoping that she can help to provide some answers on who his biological father is.

Unfortunately, it's far from a happy family reunion as Peggy doesn't react well to Hunter's claims that Charlotte misled him over the identity of his dad.

As the tension mounts, Peggy suddenly turns spiteful by reporting Hunter for the robbery he committed at the Diner in 2015, which led to Marilyn Chambers suffering a nasty electric shock.

Hunter King gets questioned by the police in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

When Hunter gets hauled in for questioning, Olivia has to reluctantly reveal the whole truth to a horrified Irene Roberts (Lynne McGranger) – including how she helped to cover up for his crime.

Although Hunter makes a full statement owning up to his actions, a forgiving Irene ultimately decides not to press charges when he makes a heartfelt apology to her.

It's Hunter's lucky day when Marilyn also decides to forgive him and opts not to press charges either, but Alf Stewart is furious when he finds out what's going on and believes that Hunter got off lightly.

As Alf remarks that Hunter has had too many second chances and maybe jail would do him good, is it a sign that not everyone in the Bay will forget this nasty incident so quickly?

Hunter King faces the music with Irene Roberts in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Monday, August 14 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-08-2017), lizann (05-08-2017), Pantherboy (05-08-2017), tammyy2j (06-08-2017)

I agree with Alf.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-08-2017), Pantherboy (05-08-2017), TaintedLove (05-08-2017), tammyy2j (06-08-2017)

Photos from filming at Palm Beach. Hunter & Olivia fighting again!!

SPOILER ALERT: Home and Away's Raechelle Banno, Scott Lee and Ada Nicodemou film dramatic scenes as a beach side brawl hits Summer Bay

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ic-scenes.html

Photos of Hunter (Scott Lee) getting chummy with Jennifer (Brittany Santariga) this week.

SPOILER ALERT: New romance heats up in Summer Bay as Home And Away stars Scott Lee and Brittany Santariga lock lips

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...lock-lips.html

This came after these photos from filming last week:

It's a beautiful day in Summer Bay! Bikini babe Brittany Santariga puts on a flirty display while filming scenes with Orpheus Pledger and Scott Lee on Home and Away

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html

(SPOILER ALERT/AUST PACE: Jennifer Dutton (Brittany Santariga) is the school girl who has been bullying Coco in Aust episodes. Her father (Nick Dutton) is the guy who asked out Leah recently).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 30-08-2017 at 00:58.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (30-08-2017), TaintedLove (30-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Photos of Hunter (Scott Lee) getting chummy with Jennifer (Brittany Santariga) this week.

SPOILER ALERT: New romance heats up in Summer Bay as Home And Away stars Scott Lee and Brittany Santariga lock lips

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...lock-lips.html

This came after these photos from filming last week:

It's a beautiful day in Summer Bay! Bikini babe Brittany Santariga puts on a flirty display while filming scenes with Orpheus Pledger and Scott Lee on Home and Away

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html

(SPOILER ALERT/AUST PACE: Jennifer Dutton (Brittany Santariga) is the school girl who has been bullying Coco in Aust episodes. Her father (Nick Dutton) is the guy who asked out Leah recently).
    I recognised him last week when he had to go to the school after his daughter Jennifer was suspended for fighting with Coco.
    Will he be a regular character do you know Pantherboy? I can see where his daughter gets her hatefulness from now. It must be genetic. I`m glad Leah told him to pound sand when he asked her out.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (31-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I recognised him last week when he had to go to the school after his daughter Jennifer was suspended for fighting with Coco.
    Will he be a regular character do you know Pantherboy? I can see where his daughter gets her hatefulness from now. It must be genetic. I`m glad Leah told him to pound sand when he asked her out.
    Hi TaintedLove. I believe that Jennifer & Nick Dutton are both listed as only guest characters at the moment. Jennifer has been on-screen in Aust for a little while now, & also Nick for a couple of weeks, so with these latest photos of Jennifer filming not going to air till probably early next year, I assume they will be around for at least a little while yet.

(I know you are a fan of the show '800 Words'. Here in Aust we have started seeing promos for the upcoming new series, with them saying that it will be coming soon on Tue nights - so only a couple of weeks to go till it begins.)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (31-08-2017)

Thread Information