Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 3rd - 7th August 2015

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 3rd - 7th August 2015

Monday

Sheila uncovers Terese´s secret; Nate encourages Aaron to mend the rift with his Dad; Joshua receives an indecent proposal.

Tuesday

Naomi gains from Joshua´s proposition; Tyler tells Karl the truth about Russell; has Paige´s stalker returned?

Wednesday

Paige is in danger - will Brennan find her in time? Daniel puts his heart on the line for Imogen; Tyler remains estranged from his father; will Amy accept Paul´s job offer?

Thursday

Imogen and Daniel discuss their new relationship; Amy makes a big mistake as Paul´s EA; Paul warns Kyle not to bond with Jimmy but Amy allows him to; Brad stands up to Terese over his dad´s gift.

Friday

Paul fights to keep his daughter and grandson in his orbit; Sheila and Russell waste no time getting to know one another better; Ben receives the message he´s been dreading.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (20-07-2015), Bjcatsinc (22-07-2015), ChrisRF (20-07-2015), Lazyweaver (23-07-2015), loubooboo (23-07-2015), melindakw1969 (21-07-2015), pyrocanthus (20-07-2015), Red dress (20-07-2015), TaintedLove (27-07-2015), tammyy2j (07-08-2015), Thompson98 (24-07-2015), trezyours (02-08-2015)

Monday 3rd August
    Terese denies that she has a drinking problem. Lauren organises a girls' day out. Sue Parker has a proposition for Josh. Aaron attempts to heal the rift with his father.

Tuesday 4th August
    Josh's dilemma gives Naomi the leverage she needs. Terese is forced to give up alcohol. Karl tries to get Tyler to open up. Paige continues to live in fear.

Wednesday 5th August
    Can Paige get herself out of a dangerous situation? Amy accepts Paul's job offer - just as he's having serious doubts about it. Tyler finally speaks to his father.

Thursday 6th August
    Amy makes a huge mistake. Terese feels alienated from her family. Kyle ignores Paul's warning and spends time with Jimmy.

Friday 7th August
    Paul desperately searches for a way to keep Amy and Jimmy in Erinsborough. Sheila and Russell get closer, much to Naomi's horror. Ben's good mood is shattered by a message from Ballarat.

perfectblend

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (28-07-2015), ChrisRF (03-08-2015), trezyours (02-08-2015)

Talking about end game relationships on another Neighbours thread: it seems to me that Brad and Lauren are the end game - but I think they've got absolutely zero chemistry. This storyline isn't working for me at all! (I'm watching at UK pace btw.)

I'm feeling really sorry for Therese. Yes, her scheming has been underhand, but her paranoia about their feelings for one another is completely justified. That would wreck even the strongest person's peace of mind, and it's obviously driving her to drink.

I can't root for Brad and Lauren, even guiltily, because their supposedly irresistible feelings for one another are completely absent on screen for me. Plus I just find Therese a far more likeable and compelling character.

I wouldn't be adverse to Brad and Lauren sailing off into the sunset together to be rid of the pair, and so that Therese can start again.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 06-08-2015 at 22:32.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

indigodance (06-08-2015), lizann (07-08-2015), tammyy2j (07-08-2015)

I think with Brad and Lauren - its just unfinished history they are lamenting on - the what if's ...... long term I think the destruction (guilt) of them getting together would destroy not only them, but their families beyond repair. Paige acts like she is 21 months old - not 21 years .... lusting also on what could have been and using it to manipulate everyone to her advantage. I personally cant stand her, its all about her and what she wants .... and she is supposed to be the eldest child in this scenario .... the niceness between all the brothers and sisters is too unreal ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-08-2015), Dazzle (06-08-2015), lizann (07-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    I think with Brad and Lauren - its just unfinished history they are lamenting on - the what if's ...... long term I think the destruction (guilt) of them getting together would destroy not only them, but their families beyond repair.
    Do you think they'll be able to resist each other then? It's not looking like that to me (I'm watching at UK pace).

I'm not a fan of Paige either, though I don't dislike her anywhere near as intensely as you do!

This Brad looks the same age as Paige imo whereas Lauren and Terese look older than him

I am not a fan of Brad and Lauren either

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-08-2015)

Last edited by tammyy2j; 07-08-2015 at 00:20.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    This Brad looks the same age as Paige imo whereas Lauren and Terese look older than him
    I think Brad is fine with Therese, but I agree that Lauren seems older than him. I think she looks a bit older, but her personality comes across as a lot older to me, which is just one of the reasons why they don't work as a couple for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I am not a fan of Brad and Lauren either
    Brad looks good but he's not THAT young! IMO he looks a similar age to Lauren and Therese. I wouldn't mind Brad and Lauren together, as Brad and Therese are always arguing these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Brad looks good but he's not THAT young! IMO he looks a similar age to Lauren and Therese. I wouldn't mind Brad and Lauren together, as Brad and Therese are always arguing these days.
    arguing over lauren, she needs to distance herself from him, paige should have gone with her adopted mother

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-08-2015)

Thread Information