Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EastEnders Spoilers 20th - 24th July 2015

Exclamation EastEnders Spoilers 20th - 24th July 2015

Monday

The surprise arrest in the Lucy Beale case sends shockwaves through the Square.

As the residents struggle to come to terms with the news, further truths come to light, threatening to tear families apart.

Tuesday

The fallout of the arrest continues to ripple through the Square.

One resident starts to have doubts about their own account of Good Friday, forcing them to make a shocking decision.

Thursday

As the police continue with their investigation, further new evidence comes to light.

The Mitchells, Beales and Brannings come to blows and, as the day unfolds, residents begin to question their loyalties.

Friday

The residents of Albert Square reach breaking point when accusations are thrown and certain residents question their future in Albert Square.

Tensions remain high between the Mitchells, Beales and Brannings but who will come out on top?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lyndapym (18-07-2015), sarah c (16-07-2015), tammyy2j (16-07-2015), Timalay (10-07-2015)

a branning or mitchell arrested then, jai or abi or both

I'm gonna say Max, as he's leaving EE. Seems pretty simple, but then again nothing on EE ever is.

Airs Monday, Jul 20 2015 at 20:00 BST on BBC One

The surprise arrest in the Lucy Beale case sends shockwaves through the Square.

As the residents struggle to come to terms with the news, further truths come to light threatening to tear families apart.

To preserve the secrecy surrounding the arrest, further details for this episode are not available.

Airs Tuesday, Jul 21 2015 at 19:30 BST on BBC One

The fallout of the recent arrest continues to ripple through the Square.

One resident starts to have doubts about their own account of Good Friday 2014, forcing them to make a shocking decision.

Meanwhile, two residents decide to make a go of it.

To preserve the secrecy surrounding the arrest, further details for this episode are not available.

Airs Thursday, Jul 23 2015 at 19:30 BST on BBC One

As the police continue with their investigation into Lucy Beale's murder, further new evidence comes to light.

The Mitchells, Beales and Brannings come to blows, and as the day unfolds, residents begin to question their own loyalties.

Meanwhile, Max swallows his pride.

Elsewhere, Mick questions Ian.

Airs Friday, Jul 24 2015 at 20:00 BST on BBC One

The residents of Albert Square reach breaking point when accusations are thrown and certain residents question their future in Albert Square.

Tensions remain high between the Mitchells, Beales and Brannings, but who will come out on top?

Vincent is unimpressed when Paul tells him that his mother needs to stay away from Les.
    © BBC
    Vincent is unimpressed by Paul

Meanwhile, Pam feels guilty about involving herself in Paul's business. When Les's attempts to talk to Paul fail, an upset Pam tries to talk to Dean but he remains unimpressed by Paul's attitude. Later at The Albert, Paul decides to tell Vincent some home truths and reveals that he thinks Les and Claudette are having an affair.

I think it'll be Max who questions his future on the square?

allowing Jake to take his break?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Dougie (16-07-2015), tammyy2j (16-07-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post
    I think it'll be Max who questions his future on the square?

allowing Jake to take his break?
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Meanwhile, two residents decide to make a go of it.
    Apparently this is Winston and Tracey.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-07-2015), lizann (19-07-2015), maidmarian (16-07-2015), sarah c (16-07-2015), tammyy2j (16-07-2015)

I think it could be Ben arrested or was he previously
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 16-07-2015 at 12:41.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think it could be Ben arrested or was he previously
    I really can't remember Ben being questioned by the police, so I think Jay can't have told them they were together that night. I think Ben's a very good candidate for the surprise arrest given Marsden's involvement.

I'm really looking forward to next week's EE.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 16-07-2015 at 16:28.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lyndapym (18-07-2015)

EastEnders mechanic Jay Brown will share a kiss with his friend Lola Pearce later this month as she supports him following the recent dramatic events on Albert Square.

Friday's episode of the soap saw Ben Mitchell taken in for questioning by DCI Marsden following new evidence in the Lucy Beale murder investigation.

With tensions running high following the shock arrest, Jay (Jamie Borthwick) turns to Lola for support and reveals his fears that the focus of the investigation will soon turn to him.

Viewers know that Jay was with Ben on the night Lucy was killed by her brother Bobby last year and was later responsible for burying her phone and purse.

As Lola (Danielle Harold) assures Jay that everything will be okay, the two find themselves sharing a passionate kiss, but will it lead to anything more?

Lola supports a worried Jay
    © BBC
    Lola supports a worried Jay

Lola and Jay kiss
    © BBC
    Lola and Jay kiss

Could romance be on the cards for Lola and Jay?
    © BBC
    Could romance be on the cards for Lola and Jay?

EastEnders airs these scenes on Monday, July 20 at 8pm on BBC One.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-07-2015)

Thread Information