Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 20th - 24th July 2015

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 20th - 24th July 2015

Monday

Is romance brewing for Daniel and Imogen? Paige is under threat, sending ripples through the street; Toadie and Sonya struggle with Nell´s behaviour.

Tuesday

Brad is torn between Paige and Terese... leading him to Lauren; Daniel and Imogen deal with their feelings; Amber gets to the bottom of Nell´s misbehaviour.

Wednesday

Lauren admits her attraction to Brad; Amy is forced to question her parenting skills; Paul is shocked to learn Sheila´s secret.

Thursday

Paul learns Sheila has feelings for him; Karl and Susan are surprised by an unexpected visitor; Joshua kicks off a new career as a dancer.

Friday

Daniel vows to fight for Imogen; Joshua embraces his new career; Ben reveals the source of his upset to Tyler.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

10079229 (08-07-2015), badirene (06-07-2015), ChrisRF (06-07-2015), hward (06-07-2015), Lazyweaver (06-07-2015), MiriBee (07-07-2015), neighbours55 (06-07-2015), Red dress (08-07-2015), Thompson98 (06-07-2015)

About time Daniel and Imogen get together. Should have happened from the outset.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-07-2015), hward (06-07-2015), neighbours55 (06-07-2015)

Oh I hope not, Imogen is a whining snot, playing lawyer with people when she could not find her way out of a paper bag. Who in their right mind would take legal advice from someone not qualified.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (08-07-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    About time Daniel and Imogen get together. Should have happened from the outset.
    Daniel kisses Imogen but she tells him it was a rebound thing and that they should forget it happened and stay friends.

Nooooooo not Imogen and Daniel,,, noooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    Nooooooo not Imogen and Daniel,,, noooooooo
    Daniel only kisses Imogen. Looks like it doesn't go any further.

Hoping Imogen & Tyler get back together. They are way cuter and have much more chemistry. Tyler is much hotter than Daniel as well.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    Daniel only kisses Imogen. Looks like it doesn't go any further.

Hoping Imogen & Tyler get back together. They are way cuter and have much more chemistry. Tyler is much hotter than Daniel as well.
    you know I wish you were right,,, but i get this feeling they are going to end up together,,, I doubt Imogen will deny Daniel for to long, maybe at first but it won't last long, she won't be able to help herself.....

Yes I rekon Tyler is hotter than Daniel - but Daniel is so much more appealing,if that makes sense..... But I do hope Imogen and Tyler do get together.......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-07-2015)

Monday 20th July
    Daniel makes a spontaneous move. As Paige fears for her safety, Terese's frustrations finally boil over. Amy and Kyle's friendship grows stronger.

Tuesday 21st July
    Torn between Paige and Terese, Brad finds himself turning to Lauren. Imogen and Daniel try to move on from their kiss. Amber finds out what's causing Nell's biting phase.

Wednesday
    The chemistry is still there for Brad and Lauren. Jimmy reveals Sheila's secret to Paul. Amy questions her parenting skills.

Thursday 23rd July
    The problems in the Willis marriage dredge up bad memories for Karl and Susan. Ben makes a surprise return to Ramsay Street. Sheila struggles with her loneliness. Josh begins a new career.

Friday 24th July
    Jealous of Imogen and Caspar, Daniel realises that he wants to fight for her heart. Aaron helps Josh to find his inner dancer. Ben opens up to Tyler about the real reason for his unhappiness.

perfectblend

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-07-2015), lyndapym (13-07-2015), MiriBee (13-07-2015), Red dress (18-07-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    Yes I rekon Tyler is hotter than Daniel - but Daniel is so much more appealing,if that makes sense.....
    That makes perfect sense to me.

I don't think there's any doubt the writers are going to let Imogen get her guy after being in love with him for so long.

Thread Information