Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russell Brennan

I'm really not warming to Russell Brennan....I wonder if he is a ticking timebomb and given the right circumstances he will once again take things out on Tyler. I mean he has a history of violence and this has been glossed over and "all is forgiven?"
    I don't buy it.....I think he could become violent again. Tyler should remain cautious...Mark and Aaron are obviously unaware of their father's prior history with Tyler and somehow I think it will all come out.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-08-2015), Dazzle (17-08-2015), lizann (17-08-2015)

Russell´s bad side will surface again soon

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-08-2015), Dazzle (17-08-2015), lizann (17-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Russell´s bad side will surface again soon
    It happens pn 2nd September.

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    I'm really not warming to Russell Brennan....I wonder if he is a ticking timebomb and given the right circumstances he will once again take things out on Tyler. I mean he has a history of violence and this has been glossed over and "all is forgiven?"
    I don't buy it.....I think he could become violent again. Tyler should remain cautious...Mark and Aaron are obviously unaware of their father's prior history with Tyler and somehow I think it will all come out.
    I think when the truth comes out, Mark will realise he was beginning to follow in his father's footsteps by being so hard on Tyler. Hopefully that'll give him a wake-up call and soften him up a bit.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-08-2015), Perdita (17-08-2015)

I don't want him to hurt Tyler or Sheila

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

badirene (18-08-2015), Dazzle (17-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I think when the truth comes out, Mark will realise he was beginning to follow in his father's footsteps by being so hard on Tyler. Hopefully that'll give him a wake-up call and soften him up a bit.
    Mark wasn't following in his dad's footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    Mark wasn't following in his dad's footsteps.
    He is because he's so hard on Tyler. Obviously he doesn't hit him - and would be unlikely to start doing so - but his attitude to Tyler has been that he's never good enough. The hurt caused by Mark has been written plainly on Tyler's face in several of their scenes.

I hope learning the truth about Russell will make Mark reassess his own attitude.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-08-2015), Perdita (18-08-2015), Summer8 (19-08-2015)

Also ahead on Ramsay Street, romance is budding for Sheila Canning and Russell Brennan as they declare their feelings for each other.

The pair's new relationship will step up a gear in upcoming episodes, but they are met with some reservations from Sheila's grandson Kyle.

While Sheila is full of optimism about her new romance, Kyle is concerned that she is simply setting herself up for a fall and asks a reluctant Mark to find out the truth about his father's intentions.

Russ opens up to Sheila, telling her he would like to see where their relationship goes
    © Channel 5
    Russ opens up to Sheila

Although Mark sticks to his word, the conversation is confronting to Russ and he subsequently goes cold on Sheila, leaving her feeling hurt and rejected.

After having some time to reflect, Russ returns to Sheila and decides to be honest about his earlier behaviour. While Russ declares that he can't make promises for the future, he admits that he would like to see where their romance leads.

Sheila is delighted by Russ's honesty and is only too happy to agree, but is she setting herself up for heartbreak?

Sheila is happy with Russ's feelings and the pair kiss
    © Channel 5
    Sheila is happy with Russ's feelings

Sheila is happy with Russ's feelings and the pair kiss
    © Channel 5
    Sheila is happy with Russ's feelings

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, September 1 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz3jVvEjmbu

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2015)

He is because he's so hard on Tyler. Obviously he doesn't hit him - and would be unlikely to start doing so - but his attitude to Tyler has been that he's never good enough. The hurt caused by Mark has been written plainly on Tyler's face in several of their scenes.

I hope learning the truth about Russell will make Mark reassess his own attitude.
    I think Mark's attitude to Tyler has been valid.. and he doesn't need to reassess it. Tyler was untrustworthy. Things have improved but I wouldn't compare being hard with hands on violence. That being said I would expect Mark to stand by his brother.

I think Mark's attitude to Tyler has been valid.. and he doesn't need to reassess it. Tyler was untrustworthy. Things have improved but I wouldn't compare being hard with hands on violence. That being said I would expect Mark to stand by his brother.

Thread Information