Thread: Odyssey

Odyssey

New international military conspiracy drama starts tonight on BBC2. ( repeated Monday) .If the reviews are anything to go by should be a real doozy. Thirteen episodes would take it nicely to the next Homeland series.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-06-2015), parkerman (28-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    New international military conspiracy drama starts tonight on BBC2. ( repeated Monday) .If the reviews are anything to go by should be a real doozy. Thirteen episodes would take it nicely to the next Homeland series.
    I'll give it a go since you give it the thumbs up Glen. I do enjoy a good conspiracy thriller.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (28-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'll give it a go since you give it the thumbs up Glen. I do enjoy a good conspiracy thriller.
    Well it's thanks to you Dazzle, Parkerman and Brucie for the heads up that I first watched Homeland . Lets hope Odyssey has the same quality.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-06-2015), maidmarian (29-06-2015), parkerman (28-06-2015)

Half-way through the series ,have to say disappointing. Not to the same standard as Homeland imo. Plot lacks the surprise factor. Some of the violence shown is far too graphic and contributes nothing to the storyline, again imo.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-07-2015), parkerman (28-07-2015)

Half-way through the series ,have to say disappointing. Not to the same standard as Homeland imo. Plot lacks the surprise factor. Some of the violence shown is far too graphic and contributes nothing to the storyline, again imo.
    I agree, Glen. It's not a patch on Homeland. It's very repetitive. Odelle seems very resourceful in general which makes her failure to communicate with the outside world all the more unbelievable.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-07-2015), Glen1 (28-07-2015)

That's a shame! I haven't watched any yet but I have the episodes recorded. I never have time to watch everything I tape, so I'll probably give this a miss since neither you or Parkerman are impressed.

At least Homeland's back on October 12th. Only just over two months to wait...
    Last edited by Dazzle; 29-07-2015 at 03:40.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (29-07-2015)

Thread Information