Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Robbie Jackson (Dean Gaffney)

Yes he's living with Gus. I don't think Gus will take him when he leaves, because if Robbie comes back, he will want him (I should think). It could be Sonia who takes him in, but Pauline has already got a dog. I'm not sure how they'd get on, Wellard would probably eat him for breakfast! lol.

it is true, i read it on aol today

Quote Originally Posted by magicdragon
    it is true, i read it on aol today
    AOL isn't an official source so I wouldn't neccessarily believe it. Wait for official confirmation before believing anything! AOL is honestly no reliable source anyway!

So what is an official Source - The BBC I agree but they hardley ever "Confirm" anything so to speak - it all comes from a "BBC Insider".

People should still be able to post spoilers if the have a source from some form of media.

JJ, thats not i'm saying. I think you've mis-interperated what i've said. Someone saying "it is true because I read it on AOL" is a slightly not very good way of going things about things. I'm simpily saying that your preparing yourself for a fall if you go about things like that. AOL is by no means an official source so should not be taken as something for certain. Thats all I was pointing out JJ

Also BBC Insiders are as real as 'close friends' to celebrites. Its made up to make people think the story's true when its not neccessarily the case!
    Last edited by *JSW*; 27-03-2005 at 00:06.

well i think sonia will take in wellard for robbie's sake
    but i dont want robbie to come back because he is like zoe moan..moan...moan

I want Dean Gaffney to come back because he's a great actor, I love him as Robbie. He's the greatest brother anyone could have.

Is Robbie coming back?

There was a spoiler on here a while ago which said Robbie Jackson was coming back played by a different actor, I thought it was totally ridiculous. Has there been anymore news on that?

I love the character of Robbie and it just wouldn't be the same to have somebody else playing him other than love Dean Gaffney (The news on here before was that he was going to be played by someone really good looking). I think it would be so great for Dean Gaffney to come back, I think it was horrible the way he was axed. Robbie was such a brilliant brother to Sonia, I feel for her character at the moment, the only family she's got is Jim and Dot (on her side), it would be nice for Robbie to be one of the main characters involved in this Rebecca storyline. He was really supportive when Sonia had her baby. I would love to see him again on screen.

Was he axed or did he decide to leave himself

Quote Originally Posted by angelbule
    Was he axed or did he decide to leave himself
    He was axed, I remember an interview with Jack Ryder on a chat show, he was saying how upset Dean was when they let him go. Dean has twin girls, and they were very little at the time. Robbie has made one appearance since then, turning up for Sonia and Martin's wedding, although they had already married by the time he got there. I would really like to see him back!

Thread Information