Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Robbie Jackson (Dean Gaffney)

Yes Robbie hasn't even been gone a year, he came back for Martin and Sonia's wedding (which he didn't end up seeing) in May (I think it was). It would be ridiculous to bring him back with another actor playing him.

I do agree though that some characters who come back played by a different actor sometimes work. Of course Charlie Brooks as Janine, but she didn't have much of a character when she was in it the first time. Todd Carty playing Mark was good, although I wasn't really old enough to remember the first Mark. I don't think they have changed the actors of characters much in EE, except when somebody goes out of show and are brought back, or when child actors finish and they bring somebody else in to carry the actor into adulthood.

Just a thought, and this is probly me being stupid but who's looking after Wellard?

Was it gus because he's leaving soon so who'll be left with Wellard, poor wellard, somebody think of the dog please!?! He'll be left outside on the streets alone, unless Sonia and Pauline take him in....(ha ha, i'd like to see that one, *evil chuckle*)
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordor
    Its nothing to do with your post, just the fact that people are dubious about what they read on the sky site.

If you see a spoiler, post it. Thats what the soapboards are for!
    but people should state were there sourse is from otherwise people make rubbish up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    Just a thought, and this is probly me being stupid but who's looking after Wellard?

Was it gus because he's leaving soon so who'll be left with Wellard, poor wellard, somebody think of the dog please!?! He'll be left outside on the streets alone, unless Sonia and Pauline take him in....(ha ha, i'd like to see that one, *evil chuckle*)
    come to think of it where has wellard been i havent seem him for ages!! i guess that gus will take him with him when he goes.

oh, but i like wellard!

Quote Originally Posted by gbnut
    but people should state were there sourse is from otherwise people make rubbish up!!!
    They did name a source SKY

Quote Originally Posted by debs26
    come to think of it where has wellard been i havent seem him for ages!! i guess that gus will take him with him when he goes.
    Didnt Wellard get ran over?

Quote Originally Posted by judejude
    Didnt Wellard get ran over?
    I don't remember him being run over! Gus has him and Gus hasn't been on-screen for ages (or up until this week)

i think i remember that wellard did get run over but that he was alright afterwards

So was run over! I must of missed that episode! Sorry for doubting you JJ

Thread Information