Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastenders Spoilers 23 June - 26 June

Eastenders Spoilers 23 June - 26 June

Monday 22nd June 2015
    It’s father’s day in Albert Square and tensions are high, as Buster questions Dean’s intentions and Ian discovers a surprising truth.
    With Carmel’s help, Kush comes up with an idea to bring Masood and Shabnam back together - but will it work?

Tuesday 23rd June 2015
    It’s Kush’s 30th birthday and he soon finds himself in more than one awkward situation.
    Buster steps up to help Shirley, but are they making the right decision?
    Stacey grows irritated by Martin’s behaviour.

Thursday 25th June 2015
    Shirley comes clean to Dean about her plans - but how will he react?
    Stacey pushes Kush to make a decision about his relationship.
    Patrick grows suspicious of Vincent’s actions.

Friday 26th June 2015
    A nervous Dean meets Jade for the first time. Will all go to plan?
    Shabnam comes to terms with recent events.
    Vincent comes clean about his past - but is he telling the truth?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

lizann (11-06-2015), parkerman (11-06-2015), Perdita (11-06-2015), sarah c (11-06-2015), tammyy2j (11-06-2015)

Aaah! Poor Dean. It looks like it's going to be a difficult week for the poor lamb.
    Last edited by parkerman; 11-06-2015 at 16:13.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-06-2015), lizann (11-06-2015), maidmarian (11-06-2015), tammyy2j (11-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Aaah! Poor Dean. It looks like it's going to be a difficult week for the poor lamb.
    I'll have my tissues at the ready.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 11-06-2015 at 16:50.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (11-06-2015), parkerman (11-06-2015), tammyy2j (11-06-2015)

I don't see any chemistry between Stacey and Kush, very forced and rushed

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-06-2015), lizann (11-06-2015)

he is having a rough ride lately dominic must hate him all this tough times writing for him

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-06-2015), parkerman (11-06-2015)

he is having a rough ride lately dominic must hate him all this tough times writing for him

Well, I'm guessing that obviously the foster dad must allow the paternity test then. I dread to think what Shabnam is gonna do when she finds out Dean's been to see her. Assuming she cares of course.

I know she comes from a different culture with different views and everything, and the way she had this girl wasn't the best, but still when I watched her this night when Masood showed her her photo and she said she felt nothing but shame etc, I couldn't help but think "You heartless *itch!". At least Dean seems to feel something for this girl, though I still don't believe he'd make the ideal father.

Everyone always assumes the worst when they hear of a kid in Care. I mean, Mas just assumes that Jade has been in a different home every few years, but it's not always like that. I speak with experience, as my parents used to foster kids, including one who was with us for several years before her dad got himself together and gained custody. Social Services actually do try their best to find a secure home for foster kids. For all we know, Jade has been with this foster family since she was a baby, which will make this all the worse. I mean, how's she gonna feel when strangers show up claiming to be her real family, and they try to take her away from the only family she's ever known?

Mas, you idiot! Why didn't you at least find out more about the girl's circumstances before you told Shirley???

Well, I'm guessing that obviously the foster dad must allow the paternity test then. I dread to think what Shabnam is gonna do when she finds out Dean's been to see her. Assuming she cares of course.

I know she comes from a different culture with different views and everything, and the way she had this girl wasn't the best, but still when I watched her this night when Masood showed her her photo and she said she felt nothing but shame etc, I couldn't help but think "You heartless *itch!". At least Dean seems to feel something for this girl, though I still don't believe he'd make the ideal father.

Everyone always assumes the worst when they hear of a kid in Care. I mean, Mas just assumes that Jade has been in a different home every few years, but it's not always like that. I speak with experience, as my parents used to foster kids, including one who was with us for several years before her dad got himself together and gained custody. Social Services actually do try their best to find a secure home for foster kids. For all we know, Jade has been with this foster family since she was a baby, which will make this all the worse. I mean, how's she gonna feel when strangers show up claiming to be her real family, and they try to take her away from the only family she's ever known?

Mas, you idiot! Why didn't you at least find out more about the girl's circumstances before you told Shirley???

[QUOTE=storyseeker1;823813]W
    Everyone always assumes the worst when they hear of a kid in Care. I mean, Mas just assumes that Jade has been in a different home every few years, but it's not always like that. I speak with experience, as my parents used to foster kids, including one who was with us for several years before her dad got himself together and gained custody. Social Services actually do try their best to find a secure home for foster kids. For all we know, Jade has been with this foster family since she was a baby, which will make this all the worse. I mean, how's she gonna feel when strangers show up claiming to be her real family, and they try to take her away from the only home shes known[quote]\

Its true TV can present a negative image of fostering.
    But people like your parents do a wonderful job
    prividing short and long term care ( and a stable
    home) to children who need it.
    Its great to hear the view of someone who has
    actual expierience.

[QUOTE=storyseeker1;823813]W
    Everyone always assumes the worst when they hear of a kid in Care. I mean, Mas just assumes that Jade has been in a different home every few years, but it's not always like that. I speak with experience, as my parents used to foster kids, including one who was with us for several years before her dad got himself together and gained custody. Social Services actually do try their best to find a secure home for foster kids. For all we know, Jade has been with this foster family since she was a baby, which will make this all the worse. I mean, how's she gonna feel when strangers show up claiming to be her real family, and they try to take her away from the only home shes known[quote]\

Reply**

Its true TV can present a negative image of fostering.
    But people like your parents do a wonderful job
    prividing short and long term care ( and a stable
    home) to children who need it.
    Its great to hear the view of someone who has
    actual expierience.
    Last edited by maidmarian; 11-06-2015 at 23:15.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-06-2015)

Thread Information