Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 22nd - 26th June 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    My first reply didn't post

I think Amber does, yeah she screwed up bad with Josh but it was unusual circumstances.... Noooo Dazzle not Imogen LOL I think she is so wrong for Daniel.... and yes I totally agree about Josh, he's such an ass.....
    Agree about Imogen and Daniel. Not keen on those two getting together. Maybe Daniel should be on his own for a while if it doesn't work out with Amber.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

badirene (08-06-2015), Summer8 (08-06-2015)

always found amber an idiot boring character who brings down both daniel and josh ( yes it is possible for charisma less vaccum josh )

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-06-2015), tammyy2j (11-06-2015)

I'm a huge Amber & Daniel fan so I'm really not liking Josh being the daddy. I understand that Amber feels like she has to decide things with Josh cause he's the father. I hope Amber will tell Josh to back off some more. He's being so pathetic. I really hope Amber finds out about Josh's shady job, tells him off and realizes he isn't ready to be a dad (he's only excited about the possibility of reuniting with her, which he really doesn't deserve - they weren't a good couple at all). Of course Josh gets to come to scans but besides that - there isn't much Josh needs to be a part of. The money stuff will find it's way, Josh shouldn't try so hard. Josh can be there for the baby when it's born but he needs to let Amber & Daniel have their privacy and time together instead of trying to be everywhere they are. It's really annoying.
    I really hope this storyline will lead to people telling Josh to be more distant with Amber & Daniel, it's so annoying. It's not like Amber still has feelings for Josh. She's being friends with him and trying to handle the baby sutff normally but that's it. Josh should finally respect he won't get back together with her. It's bothering me more every episode. Amber & Daniel deserve their happy ending (even though I think that probably won't happen).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeighboursfanNL For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-06-2015), Summer8 (10-06-2015)

I'm a huge Amber & Daniel fan so I'm really not liking Josh being the daddy. I understand that Amber feels like she has to decide things with Josh cause he's the father. I hope Amber will tell Josh to back off some more. He's being so pathetic. I really hope Amber finds out about Josh's shady job, tells him off and realizes he isn't ready to be a dad (he's only excited about the possibility of reuniting with her, which he really doesn't deserve - they weren't a good couple at all). Of course Josh gets to come to scans but besides that - there isn't much Josh needs to be a part of. The money stuff will find it's way, Josh shouldn't try so hard. Josh can be there for the baby when it's born but he needs to let Amber & Daniel have their privacy and time together instead of trying to be everywhere they are. It's really annoying.
    I really hope this storyline will lead to people telling Josh to be more distant with Amber & Daniel, it's so annoying. It's not like Amber still has feelings for Josh. She's being friends with him and trying to handle the baby sutff normally but that's it. Josh should finally respect he won't get back together with her. It's bothering me more every episode. Amber & Daniel deserve their happy ending (even though I think that probably won't happen).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NeighboursfanNL For This Useful Post:

badirene (08-06-2015)

I think the sexual tension between Brennan and Paige might boil over

10. The Following User Says Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (10-06-2015)

I think Amy is going to become romantically involved with Kyle...While Georgia is away and he starts working with Amy I suspect tensions will fray and then turn into something romantic.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (11-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    I think Amy is going to become romantically involved with Kyle...While Georgia is away and he starts working with Amy I suspect tensions will fray and then turn into something romantic.
    yep thats what I thought to,, especially after tonights ep...

No I want him to leave after Georgia, a happy ending for a couple please

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-06-2015), Ruffed_lemur (12-06-2015)

I hope not. Happens too much in soaps.

I read on a website that Amber is leaving the programme (in real life the girl that plays her wants to make her mark in America) and Kyle ( the actor who plays him) is her real life boyfriend - so he will eventually leave to go to America with her. That would make sense if he is going to follow Georgia ????

Thread Information