Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 22nd - 26th June 2015

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 22nd - 26th June 2015

Monday

Amy rethinks her hard stance against Paul;
    Paige receives an indecent proposal;
    Susan and Nate make a shocking discovery.

Tuesday

Amber admits siding with Joshua, as the baby's father, over Daniel;
    Brennan tells Paige its too soon for them to get back together;
    Paige counter-blackmails Jayden.

Wednesday

Daniel feels like a third-wheel;
    Drowning in debt, Amy asks Kyle for more work;
    Unbeknownst to Kyle, desperate Joshua sells him illegal peptides.

Thursday

Tyler's web of lies threatens to unravel;
    Joshua scrambles to cover his tracks;
    Imogen gets herself in deeper water.

Friday

Tyler drowns in his deception;
    Jimmy reaches out to Paul;
    Naomi is let down by Paul.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

annie00715 (06-06-2015), badirene (05-06-2015), ChrisRF (08-06-2015), Lazyweaver (05-06-2015), NeighboursfanNL (07-06-2015), Summer8 (06-06-2015)

This sucks, that means Daniel will soon be out of the picture,,,, I don't want Josh with Amber he doesnt deserve her.....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

badirene (06-06-2015), Dazzle (06-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    This sucks, that means Daniel will soon be out of the picture,,,, I don't want Josh with Amber he doesnt deserve her.....
    I agree, but then I don't think Amber deserves Daniel either lol. He'll find somebody more loyal and spirited (probably Imogen).

I really hope Josh gets what's coming to him!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 06-06-2015 at 15:25.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (06-06-2015)

This also means that theres nothing to majorly wrong with the baby if these spoilers are talking about it as normal...... hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I agree, but then I don't think Amber deserves Daniel either lol. He'll find somebody more loyal and spirited (probably Imogen).

I really hope Josh gets what's coming to him!
    My first reply didn't post

I think Amber does, yeah she screwed up bad with Josh but it was unusual circumstances.... Noooo Dazzle not Imogen LOL I think she is so wrong for Daniel.... and yes I totally agree about Josh, he's such an ass.....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-06-2015)

I think Amber does, yeah she screwed up bad with Josh but it was unusual circumstances....
    It's not so much sleeping with Josh when she thought Daniel had left her at the altar that I object to but the way she's behaved since. She's allowing Josh (who's behaving very badly) to muscle in on her relationship with Daniel (who doesn't feel he can say no because Josh may be the baby's father). If she truly loved Daniel she'd tell Josh to butt out of her relationship!

Noooo Dazzle not Imogen LOL I think she is so wrong for Daniel....
    They're opposites all right but Imogen truly loves Daniel and I don't think she'd let another man treat him badly the way Amber lets Josh.

You might have guessed I'm a bit of a Daniel fan and I really want him away from Amber!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 06-06-2015 at 16:06.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (06-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    It's not so much sleeping with Josh when she thought Daniel had left her at the altar that I object to but the way she's behaved since. She's allowing Josh (who's behaving very badly) to muscle in on her relationship with Daniel (who doesn't feel he can say no because Josh may be the baby's father). If she truly loved Daniel she'd tell Josh to butt out of her relationship!

They're opposites all right but Imogen truly loves Daniel and I don't think she'd let another man treat him badly the way Amber lets Josh.

You might have guessed I'm a bit of a Daniel fan and I really want him away from Amber!
    haha yeah I to am a Daniel fan but I am a Daniel and Amber fan also, I believe Amber really loves him - Im not seeing it how you see it with Amber letting Josh butt in,,,, I think she feels he has a right to coz he's the babies father but she's not sure where the boundaries are,,,,, and I only say this because she seems irritated at Josh also, but I think she feels she's got no choice..... Personally Id be telling Josh to f#$k off if he was doing that to my relationship, father or not....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-06-2015)

haha yeah I to am a Daniel fan but I am a Daniel and Amber fan also, I believe Amber really loves him - Im not seeing it how you see it with Amber letting Josh butt in,,,, I think she feels he has a right to coz he's the babies father but she's not sure where the boundaries are,,,,, and I only say this because she seems irritated at Josh also, but I think she feels she's got no choice..... Personally Id be telling Josh to f#$k off if he was doing that to my relationship, father or not....
    Maybe I'm being too hard on Amber because I don't like her very much. At least we agree wholeheartedly about Josh!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (07-06-2015)

I don't think Amber knows what she really wants - she is so flaky with men and doesn't seem to have a mind of her own at all (and Laurel is too). If you watch closely - Daniel is dictating far too much (in what Amber must, think, do, say) she hasn't got sense to make her own decisions - if you watch her body language - its like she steps back and backs down when Daniel makes a statement on BOTH their behalf's to push others back (like Josh) and not accept her in her own right. Her self confidence has diminished considerable - its all about pleasing Daniel. Josh might be an intruder to the relationship - and just as manipulative - but she needs a reality check and FAST !

I think Amber loves Daniel and is trying to please him because of what happened with Josh. I doubt she'll end up with either of them in the long term.

Thread Information