http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32982449

Sepp Blatter says he will resign as president of football's governing body Fifa amid a corruption scandal.
In announcing his exit, the 79-year-old Swiss has called an extraordinary Fifa congress "as soon as possible" to elect a new president.
Blatter was re-elected last week, despite seven top Fifa officials being arrested two days before the vote as part of a US prosecution.
But he said: "My mandate does not appear to be supported by everybody."
When will a new president be elected?

Blatter, who has been Fifa president since 1998, said: "The next ordinary Fifa congress will take place on 13 May, 2016 in Mexico City.
"This would create unnecessary delay and I will urge the executive committee to organise an extraordinary congress for the election of my successor at the earliest opportunity.
"This will need to be done in line with Fifa's statutes and we must allow enough time for the best candidates to present themselves and to campaign."
The extraordinary congress is expected to take place between December 2015 and March 2016.

Sepp Blatter beat Prince Ali bin al-Hussein of Jordan to earn a fifth term as Fifa president and his beaten opponent says he remains at the disposal of the national associations for the new Fifa election.
"I am always there to serve football and I think that's the most important thing and to do so much work to fix this organisation in a proper way," said Ali.
Former France international David Ginola wanted to stand but failed to meet the criteria to do so. His team have confirmed he also intends to stand as a candidate again.