Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 15th June - 19th June 2015

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 15th June - 19th June 2015

Monday, 15th June - Insight into Amy

While Toadie and Sonya stumble across some eye-opening information about Amy, Kyle also realises that there's more to his new employee than he first thought.
    Also airing

Nate makes a surprising discovery about Alistair.
    Lauren's world is turned upside down.

Tuesday, 16th June - Eye candy

In competition with Off Air, Sheila hosts a charity bingo night at The Waterhole with a male revue dancer as entertainment.

Also airing

Brad must heed Terese's cry for help.
    Mark scrambles to keep the Dennis Dimato police case open.

Wednesday, 17th June - Scan scare

As Amber's 14-week ultrasound scan approaches, baby-daddies Josh and Daniel argue over learning the sex until Karl makes an unsettling discovery during the procedure.
    Also airing

Naomi loses patience with Paul.

More to follow

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (27-05-2015), ChrisRF (01-06-2015), Lazyweaver (26-05-2015), Lunabean (27-05-2015), Mirjam (26-05-2015), Summer8 (27-05-2015), tammyy2j (29-05-2015), zebra (26-05-2015)

You missed the last line off the 17th June

Another Brennan family member arrives on Ramsay Street.

Ohhh an unsettling discovery??!! I wonder what it is :/ twins? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Moniqorange View Post
    Ohhh an unsettling discovery??!! I wonder what it is :/ twins? Haha

Unsettling means bad news. There is probably something wrong with the baby.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 28-05-2015 at 15:55.

Ha ha...Twins with 2 different biological fathers..could it happen? Oh yes it could! It happened to Sammy on days of our lives and it happened recently to someone in America.I am not sure if the Neighbours writers would make it happen..but you never know.

My guess... it will probably be bad news and possibly the end of the pregnancy. Josh and Daniel will blame each other and Amber will dump them both for a while and head off to the Coast again and meet some random stranger and....maybe not.

My other theory which I have is.... Josh is not the father and the paternity test was wrong. A complication with the baby would require further tests at some point and it will be revealed that Josh is not compatible or something and then all things will point to it being Daniel's baby after all! Can you imagine the drama ?
    Last edited by melindakw1969; 29-05-2015 at 08:09.

Quote Originally Posted by melindakw1969 View Post
    Ha ha...Twins with 2 different biological fathers..could it happen? Oh yes it could! It happened to Sammy on days of our lives and it happened recently to someone in America.I am not sure if the Neighbours writers would make it happen..but you never know.

My guess... it will probably be bad news and possibly the end of the pregnancy. Josh and Daniel will blame each other and Amber will dump them both for a while and head off to the Coast again and meet some random stranger and....maybe not.

My other theory which I have is.... Josh is not the father and the paternity test was wrong. A complication with the baby would require further tests at some point and it will be revealed that Josh is not compatible or something and then all things will point to it being Daniel's baby after all! Can you imagine the drama ?
    That only happens in American soaps

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (31-05-2015), Mirjam (29-05-2015)

Would they be twins - the gap between her getting it on with Josh and Daniel would make the baby's gestation period different ??

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    Would they be twins - the gap between her getting it on with Josh and Daniel would make the baby's gestation period different ??
    I don't know, but with cats their kittens can have different fathers and are all born at the same time. Funny comparison, but still about pregnancy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I don't know, but with cats their kittens can have different fathers and are all born at the same time. Funny comparison, but still about pregnancy!
    My dogs look so very different although are twin sisters .. vet said they more than likely have different dads but were born on the same day

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    My dogs look so very different although are twin sisters .. vet said they more than likely have different dads but were born on the same day

Thread Information