Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why doesnt anyone close the front door in neighbours

aaron walks in on karl and susan getting it on with the front door wide open again then kyle catches a girl prowling and says who are you theres been many burglaries well if everyone leaves the door wide open what do they expect

Quote Originally Posted by pudpullertm View Post
    aaron walks in on karl and susan getting it on with the front door wide open again then kyle catches a girl prowling and says who are you theres been many burglaries well if everyone leaves the door wide open what do they expect
    I thought about this thread during the Karl/Susan scene! What really got me was that after Aaron had left, they hurried back into the bedroom and still didn't lock the front door!

This is true, but my line of thinking is that people should have the decency to not just walk in, related or otherwise. The only possible exception is if someone is expecting you, you've waited a while, knocked and there's no answer and if the door is unlocked, walk in tentatively and call out.

But it's a soap and things are done differently, so whatever Trevor.

This is true, but my line of thinking is that people should have the decency to not just walk in, related or otherwise. The only possible exception is if someone is expecting you, you've waited a while, knocked and there's no answer and if the door is unlocked, walk in tentatively and call out.

But it's a soap and things are done differently, so whatever Trevor.

So you are saying there's lots of burglaries in your area and it's getting heated with your wife / husband you would wallk past the front door and not close it
    You are asking to be caught.
    It's a weird story line neighbours brings In when they want to bring in embarrassment

So you are saying there's lots of burglaries in your area and it's getting heated with your wife / husband you would wallk past the front door and not close it
    You are asking to be caught.
    It's a weird story line neighbours brings In when they want to bring in embarrassment

I agree with that. I'm talking besides the burglaries (which seems to have come out of nowhere)...

You still wouldn't walk past you wide open front door and go to bed

Settle petal... I agree with you! I'm talking about the idea as a whole: why people just walk into someone else's house. It happens a lot in Neighbours beside the incident with Aaron, Susan and Karl.

But again, I'll reiterate you are absolutely correct in not locking the door before heading back to the bedroom, especially after being caught in the act. You are 100% correct. I agree. You are one perceptive viewer, pudpullertm.

Settle petal... I agree with you! I'm talking about the idea as a whole: why people just walk into someone else's house. It happens a lot in Neighbours beside the incident with Aaron, Susan and Karl.

But again, I'll reiterate you are absolutely correct in not locking the door before heading back to the bedroom, especially after being caught in the act. You are 100% correct. I agree. You are one perceptive viewer, pudpullertm.

Thread Information