Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why doesnt anyone close the front door in neighbours

exactly he would have a few people fired in the real word but in neighbours land there is nothing he can do but accept people just wandering in
    i would walk round naked that would stop em just wandering into my living room.

Quote Originally Posted by pudpullertm View Post
    exactly he would have a few people fired in the real word but in neighbours land there is nothing he can do but accept people just wandering in
    i would walk round naked that would stop em just wandering into my living room.
    That wouldn't stop Sheila!

oh i forgot about the ex convict

Doreeeeeeeen
    Last edited by pudpullertm; 20-05-2015 at 10:43.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pudpullertm For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-05-2015)

On not shutting the front door - I assumed it was because it's warm in Australia and they like a breeze coming in, most of them do have screen doors anyway. But then again, maybe as a Brit I just assume it's hot all the time in Australia!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

That explain why toadie dragged Sonia past a open door in to the bedroom and the same with Karl in the last month and as you said in the back garden no one seems to lock the door Paige has walked in at night at what should be a locked garage to catch tyler and the girl in the back of a car . They locked the garage when they was packing car parts in a garage but leave door open to get caught. It don't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    On not shutting the front door - I assumed it was because it's warm in Australia and they like a breeze coming in, most of them do have screen doors anyway. But then again, maybe as a Brit I just assume it's hot all the time in Australia!
    I gets cold in winter time in most parts of Australia, certainly in Erinsborough (Melbourne)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-05-2015)

I gets cold in winter time in most parts of Australia, certainly in Erinsborough (Melbourne)

Sometimes the front door's open with a screen door covering the entrance, but I've noticed that usually the front door's closed (and unlocked!).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 21-05-2015 at 13:46.

lassiters the 5 star hotel that just leaves door cards lying about for anyone to pick up

no wonder the quill group agreed to sell up

lassiters the 5 star hotel that just leaves door cards lying about for anyone to pick up

no wonder the quill group agreed to sell up

Thread Information