Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Aaron Brennan (Matt Wilson)

Neighbours' Matt Wilson to star in a movie?

Neighbours' Matt Wilson has been offered a movie role.

The 27-year-old actor may have only joined the long-running soap last year as gay stripper Aaron Brennan but he's teased that he's been approached by so many bosses about potential blockbusters since his jaw-dropping arrival.

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz, he said: "As soon as you get onto a soap like 'Neighbours', everyone wants to talk to you, everyone wants to manage you and everyone wants to get you auditions to do their films so it's kind of a matter of where you want your career to go."

And, although he's keen to explore the world of film- just like former 'Neighbours' star Margot Robbie - the hunk doesn't feel ready to leave the Australian soap just yet but is willing to weigh up his options if the right role came up.

He explained: "Oh God, I wish I could do both. There's so many factors to do with storylines and contracts and stuff like that. If I did go into film I would want to do something with a lot of inner conflict, like a role that's so far attached from myself."

Read more:*http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/tv/soap...#ixzz46lMGDQlF
    Last edited by eni294; 24-04-2016 at 17:50.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-04-2016), Pantherboy (24-04-2016)

Matt Wilson Looks At Men's Bottoms

Neighbours' Matt Wilson has admitted he accidentally looks at men's bottoms when he's shooting scenes because he plays a gay character in the soap.

The 27-year-old actor portrays gay stripper Aaron Brennan in the long-running Australian soap and has admitted he sometimes forgets he's no longer in character and finds himself glancing down at guys' peachy behinds, despite being happily engaged to his fiancée Sharn Norman.

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz, he said: "So you'll be doing a scene and a guy will walk past and you find yourself looking down at his bum and you kind of go, 'Hold on! I didn't mean that, that was just the character!' "And, although he didn't have much acting experience prior to nabbing the daunting role last year, Matt didn't have too much of a problem getting into character.

He explained: "I took inspiration from my gay mates. I still haven't told them yet. There's one group in particular who all grew up in Manly , Australia - Oh there it is, I just gave it away, they're going to figure it out now - and we used to hang out quite a bit there and I figured they were the best kind of people to model it off. I've noticed everything they wear, the way they react to girls and the way they react to guys - it's completely different. I had to investigate a lot."

Read more:*http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/tv/news...#ixzz46laz3yas

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (24-04-2016), Vikki (24-04-2016)

Neighbours spoilers: First look as Aaron Brennan is horrified by a threatening text message

Who knows what he did to Tom Quill?

​Neighbours airs a tense storyline that will keep fans guessing all this week, as Aaron Brennan starts receiving threatening texts.

Aaron (Matt Wilson) is still in turmoil over Tom Quill and the Lassiters explosion when a mystery individual starts making matters a whole lot worse by tormenting him over his secret.

Hit play below for a first look at the storyline:

The clip above sees the plot begin in today's episode (April 25) as Aaron gets a text from an unknown number which reads: "I know what you did to Tom Quill."

Poor Aaron is naturally freaked out by the message, but his love interest Nate Kinski (Meyne Wyatt) takes a calmer approach with some advice on how to deal with the situation.

With Aaron and Nate both on the case, can they outsmart the mystery text sender?

Neighbours airs these scenes today (April 25) at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...-text-message/

I think Tom Quill is sending the texts.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

eni294 (26-04-2016), Vikki (26-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I think the same. He is alive and is sending the texts as he needs money. He lost his money hidden in the fridge to Xanthe and Ben. Probably he need to pay off the person who caused the explosion on his request. I still think it is Jacka. But from spoilers it seems that Ned is hiding something as well. Who knows what?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (26-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    I think so too.
    I did think Tom was to blame for the explosion but now I'm beginning to think it's someone else

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vikki For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (26-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    I think so too.
    I did think Tom was to blame for the explosion but now I'm beginning to think it's someone else
    Yes, it's hard to tell who did it. We need to see more people questioned, but looks like that will happen soon.

Matt Wilson to Perform Sexy Dance At Wedding

Neighbours' Matt Wilson wants to perform a sexy dance for his fiancée Sharn Norman at their*wedding*reception.

The 27-year-old hunk has admitted he's never been one to show off his snake-hips and shoulder sways in front of people but could be persuaded to perform his moves on his big day.

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz, he said: "I avoid the dancefloor at all costs. I'll dance on our wedding. I suggested that we do a routine but she's not all about it. I could maybe do a dance for her. If I could dance as well as Channing Tatum*in 'Magic Mike' then I think I probably would perform for her but I think it might scare the grandparents a little bit."

And, although the couple - who have been together five-and-a-half-years are yet to start planning their nuptials, the handsome star is eyeing up the idea of a Mexican wedding.

He said: "We haven't started planning the wedding yet. It'll be next year sometime that we'll get married but we're yet to pick a date and a venue. We were thinking about it as like a destination wedding. But it'll be hard for people to commute there so it sort of rules people out. We were thinking about a Mexican wedding. We'd ride up on donkies and everything.

"Read more:*http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebri...#ixzz46y68HF7R

Matt Wilson will be on Neighbours for 'a while'

Matt Wilson thinks he'll be on 'Neighbours' for a "while."

The 27-year-old hunk's buff alter-ego Aaron Brennan may be wrapped up in a number of gritty storylines at the moment, which could land the gay stripper behind bars, but he has teased his handsome character won't be turning his back on the fictional suburb of Erinsborough anytime soon.

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz, he said: "I'm a full-time cast member at the moment - Here for a while! I think the schedule that we've got, even though it's quite tight, a lot of our time is spent at home learning scripts so the filming schedule is x amount but it's 80 per cent prep work. Most of the weekends are spent at home learning lines."

And, although Matt - who joined the long-running Australian soap last year - is happily engaged to his long-time partner Sharn Norman, he has admitted he doesn't have a problem portraying a gay guy on screen and enjoys the scenes.

Matt - who was a carpenter before pursuing a career in television - explained: "I've gone from a straight builder to a gay stripper... the best of both worlds. It's quite easy actually.

"Love is very universal so if you put yourself into that situation when you know what love feels like, you know what it does to you and that's the same. I don't find it awkward at all."

'Neighbours' airs on Channel 5, weekdays at 1.45pm and 5.30pm.

Read more:*http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/tv/soap...#ixzz46yBqs8uo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-04-2016)

Mark Wilson (Aaron Brennan) plays bribery and corruption

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...image_id&mdf=1

Thread Information