Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Aaron Brennan (Matt Wilson)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Following on from the previous DS article:

Neighbours' Aaron Brennan left furious with Nicolette Stone in new row
    They clash over what's best for Isla.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...lette-furious/
    Haha !! Got the fallout I wanted! Will be fun to watch.

Ds article:

Neighbours' David Tanaka to 'return' in shocking phone call scene
    Aaron is left shocked by the latest turn of events.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...rn-phone-call/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

David Tanaka is set to make a 'return' of sorts to Neighbours in a shocking phone call scene.

Viewers will know that the character sadly passed away last month after succumbing to injuries from a cliff fall with Eden Shaw.

In new scenes set to air next Thursday (March 28), Aaron continues to grieve in the wake of his husband's death.

While at the hospital with Nicolette ? who is there to support Krista after she is rushed in as a result of Chelsea Murphy's scheme ? Aaron admits that being there has brought back painful memories.

He struggles with the fact that he will never see his husband again, before taking a phone call that appears to have David's voice on the other end.

Is there a reasonable explanation as to what is going on, and will anyone believe Aaron?

peaking previously about his character's death, Takaya Honda explained to Digital Spy that he would like Aaron to find a new "boo" ? their affectionate nickname for one another ? in the future.

"David as a character would never want Aaron to be sad forever," he said. "I think he would expect that once Aaron got to heaven that David would still be 'the one', but he's too loving a person.

"David loves Aaron too much to want Aaron to live the rest of his life lonely and sad because David's died."

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (21-03-2024)

I thought this would happen after reading spoilers?

I wonder if DAVID recorded another message for AARON before dying.. DAVID probably tells AARON to move on and find happiness.

DS article:

Neighbours' Aaron Brennan to be doubted after David Tanaka 'return'
    Nicolette and Mackenzie are both sceptical.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...return-doubts/

Neighbours' Aaron Brennan sparks concern from his loved ones next week after revealing that he heard the voice of his late husband David Tanaka over the phone.

A mysterious new storyline begins this week as Aaron receives an unexpected phone call and hears David's voice on the other end of the line.

Aaron turns to Nicolette Stone and Mackenzie Hargreaves for support, but he's left disappointed when they're both sceptical over his story.

While Aaron protests that he really did hear David's voice, Nicolette and Mackenzie suggest that grief is causing his mind to play tricks on him.

Aaron stands firm and insists that he had a two-way conversation with David's voice, which wasn't a hallucination or dream.

Later, Jane Harris listens more closely to Aaron's claims and reassures him that she's taking him seriously.

Jane suggests that they can work together to find a logical explanation for the mysterious phone call.

However, Jane soon faces her own crisis when an explicit video is released which claims to show her in a sexy video chat with her absent fianc? Mike Young.

This follows Nicolette giving Jane some cheeky advice on how to put the spark back into her long-distance relationship. Did Jane take these tips on board or is the video a fake?

Plus, could this be connected to Aaron's phone call and the mysterious video showing Haz Devkar trashing the caf?? All will be revealed in future episodes.

David died in tragic scenes in February following Takaya Honda's decision to bow out from the role.

Takaya told Digital Spy at the time: "I think for my mental health, it's probably good that David is killed off, just because it puts a line in the sand. I think for me there were only ever two ways that David would have left Aaron, Isla and Nicolette ? which was that he would die or that he'd go to jail.

"I think going back to jail would have been a lame thing to have happened and so death it was. The way that the show has built this story, and also executed it at such a high level, means that it hopefully will go down as one of the major deaths in Neighbours history for good reasons and not bad ones."

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, April 1.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (25-03-2024)

JANEs explicit video lol! I can see her reaction already. I wonder if CLIVE will ever come back. JANE needs someone to replace MIKE!

DS article:

Neighbours' Aaron Brennan faces custody ban over his daughter Isla
    Aaron's behaviour with Krista enrages Nicolette.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...tody-ban-isla/

The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours' Aaron Brennan will face a custody ban over his daughter Isla after confessing to taking drugs with Krista Sinclair.

Krista has recently relapsed into taking drink and drugs as she deals with the grief of losing her baby daughter Hope, while Aaron has been struggling with his own grief over the loss of his husband David.

As the pair have bonded, Aaron has been enabling Krista's substance use ? though things are set to take a horrific turn in new scenes as Krista is found unconscious on the floor of Chelsea's hotel room.

Holly arrives and discovers Krista in her bad state, leaving her shocked, and after Krista is hospitalised, news reaches Aaron of what has happened.

He is wracked with guilt given the two were taking drugs earlier in the evening, and when pressed by Nicolette over what happened, Aaron remains closed off.

However, his guilt gets too much and he reveals the truth to Krista's partner and David's twin brother, Leo.

Holly arrives and discovers Krista in her bad state, leaving her shocked, and after Krista is hospitalised, news reaches Aaron of what has happened.

He is wracked with guilt given the two were taking drugs earlier in the evening, and when pressed by Nicolette over what happened, Aaron remains closed off.

However, his guilt gets too much and he reveals the truth to Krista's partner and David's twin brother, Leo.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (Yesterday)

Thread Information