Thread: Amy Williams (Zoe Cramond)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Is that in Australia?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Is that in Australia?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by wilky07 View Post
    my mate is a soap actor and they sign 1 year deals a rolling contract not 3 year deals.
    Oh cool, that's actually good information, thanks I still hope she stays though, I like her and the friendship she has built with Steph and Sonya and it's nice for someone other than Toadie to side with Steph.

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Oh cool, that's actually good information, thanks I still hope she stays though, I like her and the friendship she has built with Steph and Sonya and it's nice for someone other than Toadie to side with Steph.
    her and kyle get together i think its on the 17th november,then on the 18th it says amy and kyle the morning after,so they must sleep together glad that new girl does not suit kyle one bit,and they had to put them together it been building for months.

her and kyle get together i think its on the 17th november,then on the 18th it says amy and kyle the morning after,so they must sleep together glad that new girl does not suit kyle one bit,and they had to put them together it been building for months,i can see her leaving with kyle because of her dad she does not no what he really like,and won't want jimmy around him.
    Last edited by wilky07; 02-11-2015 at 16:48. Reason: didn't finsh my sentence

Quote Originally Posted by wilky07 View Post
    my mate is a soap actor and they sign 1 year deals a rolling contract not 3 year deals.
    It's often reported that H&A actors (for example the Braxtons) have been given three year deals, and Neighbours' Olympia Valance has definitely been signed for three years:

OLYMPIA Valance has opened up about her Hollywood ambitions and plans to move to Los Angeles at the end of her Neighbours contract.

“I’ve got to give it a go. I would hate to have that regret,” Valance, 22, said.

“It’ll be when my contract is over. I have a three-year contract, so probably in just over a year and a half.
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1227442942283

I don't know about Zoe Cramond though.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 03-11-2015 at 17:56.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (04-11-2015), Pantherboy (03-11-2015), Perdita (02-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    It's often reported that H&A actors (for example the Braxtons) have been given three year deals, and Neighbours' Olympia Valance has definitely been signed for three years:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/neighbours-actor-olympia-valance-talks-hollywood-ambitions-margot-robbie-and-fashion/story-e6frfmyi-1227442942283

I don't know about Zoe Crammond though.
    I'd really like Amy to stay for a little while longer! I'd be pretty gutted if she left with Kyle

I'd really like Amy to stay for a little while longer! I'd be pretty gutted if she left with Kyle
    Zoe Cramond is on a 3 year contract. She isn't going anywhere.

I am slowly warming to Amy, I think it is her friendship and understanding with Steph that is helping

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-11-2015), Summer8 (19-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I am slowly warming to Amy, I think it is her friendship and understanding with Steph that is helping
    I completely agree with you.

Thread Information