Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Williams (Zoe Cramond)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    It won't last anyway, as he leaves next year.
    yes i no he leaves next year but why wont it last she and jimmy may all go to start a fresh,maybe she finds out what her dad is really like and does not want jimmy around him,they would not build upto them like they have to have a couple of months, i think they will all go together or somet happens to him,the lad who plays him might want to be killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    It won't last anyway, as he leaves next year.
    yes i no he leaves next year but why wont it last she and jimmy may all go to start a fresh,maybe she finds out what her dad is really like and does not want jimmy around him,they would not build upto them like they have to have a couple of months, i think they will all go together or somet happens to him,the lad who plays him might want to be killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by wilky07 View Post
    amy and kyle need to get together they suit each other.
    really, don't think so myself

I doubt she'll be leaving that quickly.

They've built up to couples before just to have them leave. They built up to Kyle and Georgia for over a year (if memory serves me right) they got together for about a week, broke up and then we had all the tension again, for them to be married less then a year and then the actress chose not to renew her contract.
    I don't see Amy or Jimmy leaving until at least, the end of next year. I reckon Kyle will leave to reunite with Georgia. I'm not basing that off of anything, just what I think may happen.
    Also, I like Amy, I hope she stays on a little longer!

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    They've built up to couples before just to have them leave. They built up to Kyle and Georgia for over a year (if memory serves me right) they got together for about a week, broke up and then we had all the tension again, for them to be married less then a year and then the actress chose not to renew her contract.
    I don't see Amy or Jimmy leaving until at least, the end of next year. I reckon Kyle will leave to reunite with Georgia. I'm not basing that off of anything, just what I think may happen.
    Also, I like Amy, I hope she stays on a little longer!
    Zoe Cramond signed a 3 year contact.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    Zoe Cramond signed a 3 year contact.
    Oh sweet! That's good, I really like her character and she's a pretty decent actress too.

Oh sweet! That's good, I really like her character and she's a pretty decent actress too.
    my mate is a soap actor and they sign 1 year deals a rolling contract not 3 year deals.

my mate is a soap actor and they sign 1 year deals a rolling contract not 3 year deals.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wilky07 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-11-2015)

Is that in Australia?

Thread Information