Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 3rd to 7th of August 2015 - Big Disaster Crash Clearout

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    There is of course the pilot of the helicopter. Not sure if there was a co-pilot
    the news on tv had 2 confirmed dead must be pilot and ruby or 2 pilots

was the village abandoned during the wedding, no bob, brenda, edna, jimmy, bernice and so on, was the pub and café closed and where were the fairground workers

it was sensationalised as a massive clearout so far only 3 dead ross being the big shocker to me

Okay, here's my take on Ross: yes, he has posted a "goodbye" video, but is it really official? It has been pointed out that, unlike the ones made by Alycia (Ruby) and Charlie (Val), it's not shot on location but hastily done on Instagram, so it quite likely COULD be a bluff, intending for the audience to think Ross is really a goner.

However, IF Ross really is dead and his body is found, it may not just be Pete's DNA found on him, but Cain's as well. And both of them knocked him on the head, so Cain might think he's responsible (just like his sister Chas thought she'd been the one to knock Carl off via similar means). Pete, however, will know he is the one responsible (just like Cameron was with Carl) and over time turn even darker (just like Cameron did) and keep it all a secret from Debbie (just... like... Cameron....). Poor Debs. Unfortunately this time around, she's partly to blame by having an affair in the first place. Last time, it was Chas. Both of them survived Cameron, but will Debbie survive Pete??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KiwiElle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (07-08-2015)

I aren't sure if ross is dead either, emmerdale site and other media certainly haven't made the same fuss for ross as ruby and val. Emmerdale need to be careful here of not making this storyline silly, as so much evidence points at pete, missing from hospital, seen fighting at the hospital, seen changing his clothes and if a body is found it would show second bang on the head killed him and approx time of death which would rule cain out and point to pete! But i can see this being dragged on and everyone believing cain is responsible causing him probs with moira and to go off the rails

5. The Following User Says Thank You to leannlewis641 For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (07-08-2015)

Emmerdale star Michael Parr has posted a video apologising for having to hide his departure from viewers, after tonight's shocking deaths in the soap.

His character Ross Barton was killed accidentally by his brother and love rival Pete in the wake of the helicopter crash that destroyed Pete and Debbie Dingle's wedding reception.

Starting off by sobbing, Parr said: "I'm sorry that I've had to keep this one a secret from you guys!

"Thank you so much for all your support over the last couple of years.

"I've had so much fun playing Ross. Thank you, keep watching the show, stay tuned and it's goodbye from me!"

If you missed Ross's death or just want to watch it again, hit play below to see how Pete was pushed too far and killed his brother:

As seen above, Val Pollard was the third resident to die following the helicopter crash, after she was trapped in the mirror maze.

Actress Charlie Hardwick has also spoken out on her departure, saying she "knew [she] had to go".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz3i6dAp8zX

I would think he is dead and will not come back from his shallow grave ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (07-08-2015)

Ross is not dead he will come back to get revenge. The two actresses both had exit interviews in a garden. I suspect a twist is going to happen.

I really hope that you are all right about ross and he's not dead.. He better not be!

He is dead!

Emmerdale kills off a Barton as Ross and Pete's feud leads to tragedy

It's no more Mr Nice Guy for Emmerdale's Pete Barton in a storyline twist that few fans will have seen coming.

Pete accidentally killed his bad boy brother Ross in Thursday night's explosive double bill (August 6) as their mutual animosity over Debbie Dingle took a deadly turn.

The Barton brothers' big showdown took place after they both found themselves at Debbie's hospital bedside following the helicopter crash in the village.

With Pete still furious over his brother's affair with Debbie, they clashed bitterly and had to be removed from the building by hospital security.

Once outside, Ross goaded Pete into giving him a vicious beating - but the clash went badly wrong when Ross suffered a nasty blow to the head.

When Pete realised that Ross was dead, he struggled to comprehend what he had done and was visibly sickened as he had to conceal his sibling's body in the woods.

Actor Michael Parr arrived on screen as Ross in July 2013, although his character's identity and status as a show regular wasn't revealed until October that year.

Coincidentally, Parr turned 29 today and has the rare honour of being killed off on his birthday.

From Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 07-08-2015 at 08:17.

I won't quite believe it until the body is found. If there was going to be a twist, any information that Digital Spy or any other source had on it would be embargoed until after the relevant episode(s) aired.
    Last edited by Kim; 07-08-2015 at 08:45.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (07-08-2015), maidmarian (07-08-2015)

I think those 'spoilers' don't necessarily tell anything-there could still be a twist in store, at least I hope so.
    But-if Ross IS gone , I really hope that both Cain and Pete-and Debbie, will have some bad times ahead! I just think it's all so similar to Chas/Carl/Cameron triangle just like someone said above. Bit boring? ..Pete 'killed' his brother accidentally-yes, but hiding his body made him criminal.
    What does it mean then when previously Anthony(who plays Pete) said in some interview, that there's darker times ahead for Pete in the autumn when he goes after those who have treated him bad..?

I must give some credit to Anthony on this one-he played that sickening feeling of guilt really well. Made me cry-mainly because of Ross, but felt sorry for Pete too..I just remembered while watching that Pete saved Ross's life as a small boy, and now ended up 'killing' him himself.
    If I remember right, Cameron killed people 'accidentally' too..and so does Robert. Bit unimaginative..

And then we still have someone like Adam, and loads of oldies..sorry. They really should have killed off Adam..Wouldn't mind Moira going as well. I rather had seen Debbie(critizism to make up department or to actress herself-how come she had perfect make up on when she woke up in hospital??) or Cain go than Ross.
    Attraction in Michael Parr as Ross was(is) that he's not only good looking, but a damn talented actor and his character is this misunderstood soul, who is all softy inside but so unpredictable and plays it cool outside. So much like Cain. I still hate the fact that they had to kill Donna. Him and Donna would have been a good couple. Interesting too- a cop and a criminal !

I must say I have not much interest watching Emmerdale if it's confirmed that Ross is dead and so many other insignificant characters are left unharmed. Too many survived the crash, not realistic either. Too much hype about the thing..bit disappointed I must say.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Kim (07-08-2015), maidmarian (07-08-2015)

I think those 'spoilers' don't necessarily tell anything-there could still be a twist in store, at least I hope so.
    But-if Ross IS gone , I really hope that both Cain and Pete-and Debbie, will have some bad times ahead! I just think it's all so similar to Chas/Carl/Cameron triangle just like someone said above. Bit boring? ..Pete 'killed' his brother accidentally-yes, but hiding his body made him criminal.
    What does it mean then when previously Anthony(who plays Pete) said in some interview, that there's darker times ahead for Pete in the autumn when he goes after those who have treated him bad..?

I must give some credit to Anthony on this one-he played that sickening feeling of guilt really well. Made me cry-mainly because of Ross, but felt sorry for Pete too..I just remembered while watching that Pete saved Ross's life as a small boy, and now ended up 'killing' him himself.
    If I remember right, Cameron killed people 'accidentally' too..and so does Robert. Bit unimaginative..

And then we still have someone like Adam, and loads of oldies..sorry. They really should have killed off Adam..Wouldn't mind Moira going as well. I rather had seen Debbie(critizism to make up department or to actress herself-how come she had perfect make up on when she woke up in hospital??) or Cain go than Ross.
    Attraction in Michael Parr as Ross was(is) that he's not only good looking, but a damn talented actor and his character is this misunderstood soul, who is all softy inside but so unpredictable and plays it cool outside. So much like Cain. I still hate the fact that they had to kill Donna. Him and Donna would have been a good couple. Interesting too- a cop and a criminal !

I must say I have not much interest watching Emmerdale if it's confirmed that Ross is dead and so many other insignificant characters are left unharmed. Too many survived the crash, not realistic either. Too much hype about the thing..bit disappointed I must say.

Thread Information