Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 3rd to 7th of August 2015 - Big Disaster Crash Clearout

Emmerdale Spoilers 3rd to 7th of August 2015 - Big Disaster Crash Clearout

An explosive storyline is set to happen in the Summer and several of the characters are set to go. No one knows who, only the bosses do. The favourite is Robert. Chas, Debbie, Laurel, Marlon, Aaron, Rishi, Ross and Cain are among them. Only time will tell.

I presume these are your favourites?

Please IF this is true get rid of Chrissie. She has to be one of the worst actresses ever to appear in Emmerdale. She makes even Linda Lusardi look good
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (30-05-2015)

I hear a Dingle or two might go I am guessing lisa or Marlon or zak might be killed off. The show has a lot of dead weigh. I suggest killing debbie Dingle I cannot stand that cow! But I doubt the writers would get rid of her. Why not get rid of Eric or edna or kerry and Dan maybe laurel and Ali take ruby as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Please IF this is true get rid of Chrissie. She has to be one of the worst actresses ever to appear in Emmerdale. She makes even Linda Lusardi look good
    Yes the actress who plays chrissie is just bad but i think this is her first bin acting gig. She really needs to up her acting skills.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Yes the actress who plays chrissie is just bad but i think this is her first bin acting gig. She really needs to up her acting skills.

Quote Originally Posted by louisa View Post
    An explosive storyline is set to happen in the Summer and several of the characters are set to go. No one knows who, only the bosses do. The favourite is Robert. Chas, Debbie, Laurel, Marlon, Aaron, Rishi, Ross and Cain are among them. Only time will tell.
    God I hope robert stays I love him and Ryan Hawley is up for two british soap awards. The Robron storyline is very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by louisa View Post
    God I hope robert stays I love him and Ryan Hawley is up for two british soap awards. The Robron storyline is very popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    I hear a Dingle or two might go I am guessing lisa or Marlon or zak might be killed off. The show has a lot of dead weigh. I suggest killing debbie Dingle I cannot stand that cow! But I doubt the writers would get rid of her. Why not get rid of Eric or edna or kerry and Dan maybe laurel and Ali take ruby as well.
    not kerry she is funny or also not cain or ross or Finn

moira, pete, vanessa, sharmas all, ali, ruby, adam, james, rachel, andy and whites all no losses

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (30-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    not kerry she is funny or also not cain or ross or Finn

moira, pete, vanessa, sharmas all, ali, ruby, adam, james, rachel, andy and whites all no losses

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (30-05-2015)

Thread Information