Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 3rd to 7th of August 2015 - Big Disaster Crash Clearout

Seen a picture where Cain and Pete are carrying an unconscious Debbie out of the building .. unless they come to harm should the building collapse, they should survive ..I can see Alicia, James and Val dying and hope that the number of fatalities is not as high as rumoured at moment

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

fannyskater (04-08-2015)

I really hope its not Cain - love his relationships with Debbie, Moira etc. I wish nobody was dying actually as the cast is strong right now. Pretty sure though that there will be 2/3 victims.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheeratty For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (04-08-2015), Pops1951 (06-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    Kate Oates your an idiot. You should have at least warned the victims families of this up and coming storyline well in advance. You should have taking into account that losing their loved ones, in such tragic circumstances would cause an upset. Thats not entertainment for me, using real peoples grief just to get ratings sweetie.
    This is a very specific type of accident .
    The eventd at Clutha are quite recent and the
    community are starting to recover. Then this!

Also.ED have already had a plane crash ( in
    a small village).albeit twenty years ago. But
    still against all likely odds!!

So it does seem very inappropriate and unfeeling.
    Its not like murders rapes fires car crashes -
    which are still heart- breaking for victims
    but do happen in large numbers sadly - so
    cant realistically be excluded from Soaps.

Weve known there was to be a disaster
    and loss of life for some time-but only recently
    it was to be an helicopter crash- which probably
    makes it worse for people involved at Clutha.

I wouldnt actually use the word idiot but
    the producer is excessively self-important
    and thoughtless on this occasion!(.imo)
    But probably goes with job/hype/ratings
    and outdoing the other Soaps!
    Last edited by maidmarian; 04-08-2015 at 12:00.

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 04-08-2015 at 11:58.

Dont forget the previously unmentioned old war hero whis found after the helter skelter colapses when struck by a low flying gas cylinder.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I'm sure I read in some spoilers somewhere that Emma and James go round looking for the injured so im not sure if James does get killed? Or I could be going mad of course! Lol

Maybe Vals pretend death becomes a reality. Kinda feel sorry for Alisha if she dies given that she already survived death by gunshot once!

I read Jeff Hordley's (Cain)interview on his illness-Crohn's disease- which he's had all his life and which his mother died from. And what a long road he's had after actual diagnosis to finally getting the balance right-with medication and diet. He was one really sick man years ago, but should be ok now. This interview was from earlier this year. I just hope he's still ok and hasn't had any re-lapse in his health.
    No matter how we love our soaps and some of the characters, we also must remember that we are all just human beings with everyone having their own battles. So I'm just saying that there's more to his life too I'm sure than just being Cain.

I would miss him too, if he was killed off so I hope it's not him. But we don't know before this evening/tomorrow.

Adam will most certainly go, and I won't miss him either. As well as Finn I think, plus Val, Ruby..maybe Sandy. And Alicia, also Joanie. Ross-I'm not sure. He's a young actor too, might want to do something else..(would love to see him continue in Emmerdale though..)
    I wish they would have killed off Brenda-I've never liked her.
    Last edited by mariba; 04-08-2015 at 12:39.

I read Jeff Hordley's (Cain)interview on his illness-Crohn's disease- which he's had all his life and which his mother died from. And what a long road he's had after actual diagnosis to finally getting the balance right-with medication and diet. He was one really sick man years ago, but should be ok now. This interview was from earlier this year. I just hope he's still ok and hasn't had any re-lapse in his health.
    No matter how we love our soaps and some of the characters, we also must remember that we are all just human beings with everyone having their own battles. So I'm just saying that there's more to his life too I'm sure than just being Cain.

I would miss him too, if he was killed off so I hope it's not him. But we don't know before this evening/tomorrow.

Adam will most certainly go, and I won't miss him either. As well as Finn I think, plus Val, Ruby..maybe Sandy. And Alicia, also Joanie. Ross-I'm not sure. He's a young actor too, might want to do something else..(would love to see him continue in Emmerdale though..)
    Last edited by mariba; 04-08-2015 at 12:39.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post

Agree with your comments about Jeff Hordley, Mariba

He discussed Crohns disease and its effect on
    himself and his family in an interview on morning
    TV 2-3 years ago. I was very impressed by how
    Matter of fact - he was about his experiences.
    Has been through a great deal.

Cains always been one of my favourite characters
    on ED- mainly because tho he is a bad boy - there
    is light & shade to him.

But seeing the actor speak so personally made you
    realise theres a lot more depth to actors etc than
    the public usually sees.

And I dont want Cain to be a victim tonight either.!
    One small point no one seems to have mentioned
    Rhoda ( Jeffs real-life wife) in.the speculation about
    who will be affected by the disaster.!?
    Last edited by maidmarian; 04-08-2015 at 12:57.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

mariba (04-08-2015)

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 04-08-2015 at 12:56.

Thread Information