Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Billie Ashford (Tessa De Josselin)

Billie Ashford (Tessa De Josselin)

Home and Away newcomer Tessa De Josselin feels comfortable in Summer Bay

HOME And Away’s freshest face Tessa De Josselin feels like she has lived in Summer Bay all her life.

She certainly has all the traits of a local; a keen surfer from the age of six, she attended Manly High School before going on to Sydney Uni to become an environmental educator.

De Josselin this month makes her debut as Billie, sister of the mysterious Ash (George Mason).

“It’s all a bit new and a bit full on,” she told the Confidential on Nova radio show last night. “Home And Away is a very big part of Australian TV and a great launching pad.”

De Josselin, 26, was not even born when the show first started in January 1988 but said she spent her formative years regularly tuning in on week nights.
    “I watched it intensively for five years with my family every night before dinner,” she said.

After finishing her combined arts and science degree and working a corporate job, De Josselin bit the bullet and gave her dream job a proper shot.

Her previous work includes the Australian feature film Holding The Man, which is due out later this year and stars Ryan Corr, Guy Pearce and Anthony LaPaglia.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-06-2015), kevinjoh (05-10-2016), TaintedLove (20-04-2015), tammyy2j (21-04-2015)

Home and Away bosses have released the first official picture and character details of new arrival Belinda 'Billie' Ashford.

Actress Tessa De Josselin has been cast in the role of Billie, who is the younger sister of existing character Ash.

Tessa De Josselin as Billie Ashford in Home and Away
    © Channel 5
    Tessa De Josselin as Billie Ashford

Regular viewers know that Ash (George Mason) has been searching for Billie since being released from jail. They finally come face-to-face again when Billie decides to visit her middle brother's grave on Anzac Day.

Billie is billed as a "tomboy surfer" with a feisty attitude, so viewers will have to wait and see how she fits into Summer Bay.

Speaking of the role, De Josselin commented: "Billie's super upfront and sometimes lacks a social filter. She's had a troubled upbringing and is in some ways still trying to find her feet in this world and find the love and support she's been neglected from.

"As a result, for every outward emotion she displays, there are about ten inward ones floating around her system. I like her though, she's a lot of fun to play!"

Ash offers Brax support
    © Channel 5
    Ash has been searching for Billie

On joining the cast of Home and Away, she added: "I was super chuffed. No doubt there was a huge grin on my face for the rest of the week. It's a cool thing when hard work pays off and you know you've been given an opportunity to do what you love."

Billie's first scenes will air in Australia next Monday (April 27) and in the UK from late June.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-06-2015), Pantherboy (21-04-2015), tammyy2j (21-04-2015)

I think she gets with Kyle

Home and Away newcomer Billie Ashford will waste no time in making her presence known in Summer Bay, as she makes a move on Kyle Braxton.

As previously reported, actress Tessa De Josselin has been cast in the role of Billie, who is the younger sister of existing character Ash.

After coming face-to-face with Ash (George Mason) for the first time in months, Billie will be offered a room at the Braxton household where she soon becomes rather fond of Kyle.

Billie will begin to flirt with Kyle (Nic Westaway) after she hears him playing on the guitar one evening and decides to join him.

Kyle is in a vulnerable state following his split from Phoebe, but one thing leads to another and Billie is soon planting a kiss on Kyle's lips. Could Kyle be about to move on from Phoebe?

De Josselin told TV Week: "I think Billie can sense Kyle is a sensitive, caring guy. She can also sense he is going through something."

Billie's first scenes aired in Australia today (April 27) and will air in the UK from late June.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-06-2015), Pantherboy (27-04-2015)

Home and Away newcomer Billie Ashford will throw Nate Cooper's life into total jeopardy when she falsely accuses him of sexually assaulting her.

Billie (Tessa De Josselin) will lie that Nate has abused her in the gym, and send an incriminating text message from his phone to further frame him.

Although Nate is completely innocent, Billie will get the police involved in her lies when she reports Nate and makes a statement, TV Week reports

To make matters worse for Nate, a mystery culprit has been putting up raunchy pictures of his girlfriend Kat Chapman (Pia Miller) in a bid to jeopardise her career.

Billie is suspected of being behind the nasty campaign, prompting Chris Harrington to try to get to the bottom of her lies by using a police wire in an attempt to catch her out.

Chris is hoping that he can trick Billie into getting a confession in order to get Nate off the hook, but is he really up to the task?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-06-2015), Pantherboy (29-06-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Home and Away newcomer Billie Ashford will throw Nate Cooper's life into total jeopardy when she falsely accuses him of sexually assaulting her.
    I like what I've seen of Billie so far but this isn't exactly going to endear her to me. I wonder what her reasons will be for the accusation?
    Last edited by Dazzle; 29-06-2015 at 13:29.

In today's episode at UK pace, Billie left Summer Bay for the hospital in the city to get skin grafts. She seemed unsure if she'd be back. I hope she does return because I think the actress is really good and the character's interesting. She seems to have turned a corner now that Ash believes she didn't start the fire.

She should really have faced some repercussions other than everyone hating her for the evil accusation against Nate though (or did I miss something?).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (17-09-2015), tammyy2j (17-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    In today's episode at UK pace, Billie left Summer Bay for the hospital in the city to get skin grafts. She seemed unsure if she'd be back. I hope she does return because I think the actress is really good and the character's interesting. She seems to have turned a corner now that Ash believes she didn't start the fire.

She should really have faced some repercussions other than everyone hating her for the evil accusation against Nate though (or did I miss something?).
    i swear someone said a few months ago there were pictures of her back on set. but yeah, i'm really hoping she comes back, i thoroughly enjoyed her character.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobdaoeach For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-09-2015), Pantherboy (17-09-2015)

i swear someone said a few months ago there were pictures of her back on set. but yeah, i'm really hoping she comes back, i thoroughly enjoyed her character.

Hi Dazzle. A while ago I posted a couple of photos I found of Billie back on set, but I can't remember now which Thread I put them on!! They would have been filmed a few months ago, so I am not sure if they will go to air in Aust later this year or early next year. If I remember correctly, there were photos of her walking along, & then Ash (dressed in a suit!) running after her & then talking to her. I haven't seen/heard anything else about her since then so I don't know if she will be back for good, or maybe just for a bit to wrap up her storyline. I also hope she is back for good - a great character & there is definitely more of her story to be told!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-09-2015), hward (17-09-2015)

Thread Information