Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Billie Ashford (Tessa De Josselin)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I must admit I wouldn't have included George Mason in that list, much as I like Ash.
    There is so much happening behind his eyes and his tonality is always on point that I have to include him in the list. He's going to go on to do awesome things after his Home and Away stint, I'm sure.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-08-2016), Pantherboy (25-08-2016)

I must admit I wouldn't have included George Mason in that list, much as I like Ash.
    There is so much happening behind his eyes and his tonality is always on point that I have to include him in the list. He's going to go on to do awesome things after his Home and Away stint, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    (Flying back into Sydney from the Gold Coast this afternoon, on our side of the plane, we got a great aerial view of the lighthouse up on the headland & Palm Beach etc - aka Summer Bay!)
    That's exciting!

Hope you have (or perhaps had by the time you read this) a stress free flight this time.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (27-08-2016), tammyy2j (25-08-2016)

That's exciting!

Hope you have (or perhaps had by the time you read this) a stress free flight this time.
    Thanks Dazzle. It was all good for the flight home, especially weather wise for the flight over Summer Bay!

Unfortunately it rained all night Tuesday on the Gold Coast (including our landing!), then most of Wednesday including for the wedding up in the hinterland in the afternoon. The bride (our God-daughter) was freaking out in the morning & nearly called it all off as she had her heart set on the ceremony being outside overlooking the valley/vista in the background! The complex however had a separate chapel & they were able to have it in there instead & I think it was great, as was the reception afterwards. All very emotional, as they had lost their baby only a couple of hours after it was born, back in March, & the groom's grandmother passed away just a couple of weeks ago.

Then today up there, not a cloud in the sky! Similar weather for our return into Sydney. Don't they say it is good luck if it rains on your wedding day? Hopefully, yes. They deserve it!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-08-2016), Nell532 (26-08-2016), Perdita (25-08-2016), tammyy2j (25-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Thanks Dazzle. It was all good for the flight home, especially weather wise for the flight over Summer Bay!

Unfortunately it rained all night Tuesday on the Gold Coast (including our landing!), then most of Wednesday including for the wedding up in the hinterland in the afternoon. The bride (our God-daughter) was freaking out in the morning & nearly called it all off as she had her heart set on the ceremony being outside overlooking the valley/vista in the background! The complex however had a separate chapel & they were able to have it in there instead & I think it was great, as was the reception afterwards. All very emotional, as they had lost their baby only a couple of hours after it was born, back in March, & the groom's grandmother passed away just a couple of weeks ago.

Then today up there, not a cloud in the sky! Similar weather for our return into Sydney. Don't they say it is good luck if it rains on your wedding day? Hopefully, yes. They deserve it!
    Yes, I have heard the saying that it is a lucky sign when it rains on your wedding day Glad your god-daughter enjoyed her wedding in the end.

I remember my flight across Sydney and seeing Summer Bay from above, lovely sight

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-08-2016), Pantherboy (25-08-2016), tammyy2j (25-08-2016)

What a shame your god-daughter didn't get the wedding of her dreams, Pantherboy.

Good luck to her and her new husband on their marriage. As you say, they deserve it after the sad year they've had.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (25-08-2016)

Is there still hope for Billie?? With the stories around saying that Billie will die, people have been speculating as to how this might happen. I have also read some people now starting to speculate that possibly/hopefully Billie may not be killed off. There are a couple of theories doing the rounds. With the memorial post with the photos & flowers etc (we have seen in the photo) being down near the beach, a person on another forum made this comment: "Is it possible this is a lost at sea thing? Everyone thinks she is dead, but then she re-appears?" (similar to Oscar, when Billie eventually dragged him off the sand into the hut?). Probably not, & maybe these type of theories are just wishful thinking, but then this was posted a couple of days ago on the same forum:

"If Billie is dead, why does Ada have a script with Billie's name in it??
    Baby Luc with Billie & VJ, Marilyn's ill and it looks to be Ep#6595 (which is set to air on Friday, 27th February)"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...2020918100.jpg

(with the writing in the photo so small, he included the following)

To transcribe:

Right on cue, LEAH's phone S.F.X.: sounds with a text. As she scans it, her face falls just as BILLIE, carrying BABY LUC in her arms, with VJ in tow, appear. BILLIE takes in LEAH's worried expression.
    Billie: Everything okay?
    Leah: (covering) John and Marilyn won't make it today. She's not up to it.
    Billie: That's a shame.
    VJ: We can visit them later.

Someone replied to this: "If they are filming scenes around Billie's death this week and Ada has this week's script then it's likely Billie is still on set. Shots aren't filmed chronologically so the memorial shots could still have been filmed with Tessa still having some final shooting to do. I hope you're right though and she is still alive."

Another reply: "Also remember that as well as being shot out of order, location scenes for a block (of episodes) are filmed a week ahead of the studio scenes. If they're filming Block 1319 in the studio this week, then it'll be Block 1320 on location."

All food for thought, but maybe all this is just wishful thinking & the idea that the different scenes were just filmed out of sequence is probably the best explanation. But, you never can tell..............

One thing is for sure, the paparazzi etc are going to be out in force at Palm Beach, looking for any signs that Tessa/Billie might still be around!!
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 27-08-2016 at 01:04.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCase View Post
    was he on shortland street before

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCase View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Yes, he was.

Thread Information