Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Billy Mayhew (Daniel Brocklebank)

Her story brought back bad memories for me as I was an A/B student when I was 14 and then because I was looking after a family became a C/D grade student. I walked into my exams and just put my name on the paper and then teachers realised something was up at home. My mum went abroad for 4 years ......she was only going to go for 3 months! I lost my childhood from that point.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (15-02-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Her story brought back bad memories for me as I was an A/B student when I was 14 and then because I was looking after a family became a C/D grade student. I walked into my exams and just put my name on the paper and then teachers realised something was up at home. My mum went abroad for 4 years ......she was only going to go for 3 months! I lost my childhood from that point.
    Sorry to hear that, I do feel sorry for Summer, I think Billy is being very selfish

Thanks. He is letting her do too much. He should get a care assessment and could get a carer in three times a day.

rumour that he is getting a crush on wee david platt

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...reman-romance/

Coronation Street has revealed that Billy Mayhew will get a new love interest in 2019.

Billy (Daniel Brocklebank) will strike up a bond with David Platt's former cellmate Paul Foreman when he re-joins the show in January.

Paul is returning to the cobbles on a more permanent basis and it's already been reported that an early plot twist will see him revealed as the brother of Gemma Winter.

Scenes airing in the New Year see Paul (Peter Ash) arrive on the Platts' doorstep unexpectedly after being released from prison.

Paul makes himself at home at Number 8 and explains to David (Jack P Shepherd) that he's looking for work as he hopes to turn his life around.

The ex-con faces disappointment when he tries to land a job at The Rovers, where Johnny explains that they're already fully staffed.

Things look brighter when Billy convinces Carla Connor to give Paul a chance, as part of the government’s rehabilitation scheme for former prisoners.

Paul is delighted over Billy's help and starts to look at him in a new light. Not shy about his feelings, Paul makes his intentions clear when Billy quizzes him about his relationship status on behalf of Izzy Armstrong.

Paul responds to Billy's questioning by flirting with him, leaving the vicar flustered. Is Billy finally ready to move on with his life after a year without Todd?

/

Thread Information