Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I just remembered that there was a sign by the door .. did Michelle not want to walk to the Chapel of Rest? It did look like an official building ...
    I think you are correct and they stayed there

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-01-2017)

well tonight established he lives at victoria court

Coronation Street's Robert Preston will prove he's not one to be messed with as he brutally attacks drug dealer Rich in shock scenes later this summer.

Robert has been rocked by Rich's recent arrival in Weatherfield – worried that his presence could jeopardise his newfound happiness with Michelle Connor.

Viewers will continue to see the connection between the two men explored in next week's episodes as Rich starts to blackmail Robert over his shady past.

Robert and Rich fight in Coronation Street
    © MCPIX/MARK CAMPBELL

Rich will demand that Robert launders money through the Bistro in exchange for his silence, but it looks like the threats will eventually cause Robert to snap.

These explosive new pictures show Robert ambushing Rich on his doorstep, before beating him up and leaving him for dead in his garden.

Tristan Gemmill and Fraser Ayres – who play Robert and Rich respectively – have been filming the dramatic scenes this week, but fans will have to tune in to see whether Robert will be left with a death on his conscience...

Robert and Rich fight in Coronation Street
    © MCPIX/MARK CAMPBELL

Digital Spy

Michelle Connor is about to get a big shock as she realises there is plenty to learn about her new partner Robert Preston in Coronation Street. But as she discovers the truth about his dark and shady past after a stabbing occurs in the Bistro, will she stand by her man?
    Robert’s former ‘friend’, Rich, has been threatening to expose his secrets to Michelle unless he helps him launder money through the premises but when Robert refuses to bow to his blackmail, he lashes out with a broken bottle and Chesney Brown ends up injured in the melee.
    As Chesney is rushed to hospital, Robert admits to Michelle that Rich has been threatening him but what else is he about to reveal about what has gone on in years gone by? Michelle is left reeling by the confession but she seems set to support the man she loves as she hugs him while he fights back the tears.
    In the wake of the accident, Robert is gutted by how his first day as sole owner of the bistro has ended and he contacts Rich to say that he is prepared to do one deal for him. Luring Rich to a car park, he tells him that he wants to buy some coke.
    But is he genuinely wanting to do a deal with Rich or does he have a risky plan in mind that could land him in serious danger?

Digital Spy

I bet Robert was high in the chain of drug barrens

Coronation Street's Robert Preston has confessed his dark past to Michelle Connor – but she still doesn't know the half of it.

Robert was left horrified in Monday night's double bill (July 3) as his dodgy old acquaintance Rich accidentally stabbed Chesney Brown during a terrifying showdown at the Bistro.

Rich lost it after Robert refused to help him out by laundering drugs money through the Bistro, and it was Chesney who paid the price when he got caught in the crossfire in dramatic scenes.

As Rich fled from the scene of the crime and Chesney was rushed to hospital, an under-pressure Robert was left to face questions from police and from his suspicious girlfriend Michelle.

Coming clean about Rich's identity during a moment alone, Robert told Michelle: "He's a dealer. He used to be my dealer. Coke mostly, when we were in kitchens together, working all hours. That was a long time ago.

"He's here because he thinks I'm still the same as I was back then. He's mixed up in something. He asked me to launder money through the Bistro. I said no, of course."

Michelle wanted to know why Robert hadn't made the police aware of this – and the reason is that there's even more to the dark story which he fears Rich could still expose.

Earlier on in Monday's episodes, Rich had made reference to a mysterious person called "Catherine", and while we didn't find out who she was, it was clear that she was central to Robert's biggest secret.

Who is Catherine and what happened to her? We'll find out on Wednesday, when Robert reluctantly tells Michelle everything...

Digital Spy

Was that his ex wife?

Sarah Harding played his ex wife not sure what her name was and her nose does look like she could have taken some cocaine

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Sarah Harding played his ex wife not sure what her name was and her nose does look like she could have taken some cocaine
    Jonie Preston, I think, was her name .. not sure if she was involved/will be involved in this storyline

if rumours are true sarah busy with danny dyer

Thread Information