Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I hope so too but also want Robert to stay on Corrie
    Yes, I like him too - especially when he shouts at Tracy.

I'd like him to break up with her and get with Leanne. That'd really upset her...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-04-2016), swmc66 (31-03-2016)

does he still live at barlows

Thats a ooint where does he live?

is there more to come from his cut hand, he also knows what david was planning
    Last edited by lizann; 02-11-2016 at 15:55.

He cannot drive now so does he live near the Bistro?

Coronation Street's Robert Preston lets a potential new relationship slip through his fingers in the New Year – and there are no prizes for guessing why.

Robert (Tristan Gemmill) has clearly been developing feelings for Michelle Connor over the past few weeks, which didn't go unnoticed by Zeedan Nazir in a recent episode.

Although Robert fiercely denied having any romantic interest in Michelle (Kym Marsh), he's certainly doing a pretty good impression of a guy with a major crush on her next month.

The latest twists and turns unfold when Steph Britton's friend Peggy (Shanice Stewart Jones) pays a visit to the cobbles and takes an instant liking to Robert, especially when she hears that he's single.

Steph Britton catches up with her friend Peggy in Coronation Street
    © ITV
    Playing matchmaker, Steph (Tisha Merry) quickly sets up a date between Robert and Peggy – unaware that she could actually be setting her friend up for a major fall.

The warning signs are certainly there when Steph finds Robert enjoying a cosy chat with Michelle at the Bistro at the exact time he should be romancing Peggy in The Rovers.

Robert dutifully sets off to meet Peggy, but it's clear that his heart isn't in it and he eventually confesses to her that he's in love with someone else.

Of course, a disappointed Peggy later passes on this juicy gossip to Steph at The Rovers and their conversation is overheard by Michelle.

Will Michelle put two and two together and realise that she's the mystery 'love' that Robert was talking about?

Coronation Street's Steph Britton hears about Peggy's date with Robert Preston
    © ITV

Coronation Street's Steph Britton hears about Peggy's date with Robert Preston
    © ITV

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Friday, January 6 at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-12-2016), swmc66 (23-12-2016)

What present did he give Michelle and does she or Steve not find it odd and strange him to give her a present?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    What present did he give Michelle and does she or Steve not find it odd and strange him to give her a present?
    I don't know about Michelle and Steve but I certainly found it odd. I can't remember what he gave her though.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (26-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I don't know about Michelle and Steve but I certainly found it odd. I can't remember what he gave her though.
    It looked like a white box with maybe jewelry inside, he also was pushy to see Steve's present to her again why no one asked him why as it was none of his business

As I said in another thread I hate this two second ago pushed together strong bond friendships Michelle/Robert, Michelle/Leanne and Eva/Maria etc.,

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-12-2016), swmc66 (26-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    As I said in another thread I hate this two second ago pushed together strong bond friendships Michelle/Robert, Michelle/Leanne and Eva/Maria etc.,
    I agree, they're very contrived. It's poor storytelling.

Thread Information