Thread: Harry (Robert Beck)

Exclamation Harry (Robert Beck)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...leb-storyline/

Emmerdale has cast former Hollyoaks star Robert Beck as new character Harry for the Nate Robinson and Caleb Miligan storyline.

In new scenes set to air on the soap, Nate begins work at the car firm after he blackmails Caleb into giving him a job, and he is handed over to Corey for training, the latter revealing to Nate that there are dodgy ways to make extra cash on the side.

A client called Harry arrives, who is impressed by Nate, and before long Nate returns with a big tip, confirming to Corey that Caleb doesn't need to know about the dealings.

However, Caleb tells Nate the next day to keep an eye on Corey as he suspects him of doing something dodgy. After some probing, Nate learns that Corey's deal with Harry isn't completely legitimate, but agrees to keep it quiet for some cash.

Hopeful of getting a pay rise, Nate tells Caleb that Corey isn't doing anything dodgy, though Nate warns Corey later of Caleb's suspicions as he attempts to get out of the job with Harry. Yet Corey tells him that things will get worse for them if they get on the wrong side of the newcomer.

Tracy is nevertheless pleased to see Nate doing well at work ? but will he be able to get out of his double deal?

Robert previously played villain Fergus Collins on Hollyoaks, and also had a past role on Emmerdale as Gavin Ferris in 1999.

"I am thrilled to be working on Emmerdale again, it's a great show that I have followed for years, with a fabulous cast," the star said of his return to the village. "It has always had a special place in my heart. I had a fantastic time working on the show playing Gavin Ferris, 24 years ago.

"The cast and crew were so welcoming and of course, I met my wife (Coronation Street's Jane Danson who plays Leanne Battersby) because of that job so I have much to thank Emmerdale for! I'm looking forward to getting involved and to working with such a great bunch again."

Emmerdale producer Laura Shaw added: "We are thrilled to have Robert joining the Emmerdale family to play Harry. Dangerous and unpredictable, Harry will bring drama and peril to some of our most loved villagers, with some twists and turns along the way that our viewers really won't be expecting!"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (02-08-2023)

will bernice remember him

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will bernice remember him
    He is not coming back as Gavin Ferris so would be a new character. But no doubt there will be chemistry between them
    Last edited by Perdita; 05-08-2023 at 18:20.

caleb and cain will probably end up saving nate from harry

chloe's father?

chas new man

so he is chloe's "daddy"

will his mother come looking for payback, after charity?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will his mother come looking for payback, after charity?
    Well according to the newspaper story about him, his mother seemed completely unaware of his gangster life.

Thread Information