Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 20th - 24th April 2015

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 20th - 24th April 2015

Monday

Amber's pregnancy news has messy ramifications.
    Tyler and Imogen go on their first date.
    Toadie and Karl have a spontaneous adventure.

Tuesday

Struggling in the wake of Matt's death, Bailey rebels.
    Imogen decides its time to live a little.
    Amber is burdened with guilt over her baby secret.

Wednesday

Bailey remains defiant.
    Naomi makes a decision.
    Paul gets a message.

Thursday

Naomi realises she's in love with Paul.
    Josh lends Danni a sympathetic ear.
    Paul's collapse threatens to expose Dr Nick.

Friday

Karl investigates Nick's actions.
    Susan helps Nate face his demons.
    Naomi dodges Brennan's questions.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (02-04-2015), ChrisRF (05-04-2015), Lazyweaver (01-05-2015), Mirjam (02-04-2015), Samma (17-04-2015), SoapsJSK (03-04-2015), tammyy2j (16-04-2015), zebra (05-04-2015)

So the week after Nick will be caught out? I hope this doesn't drag on too much longer. It should be resolved by the following week.

I agree , its the ****test storyline in the history of Neighbours!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (17-04-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    So the week after Nick will be caught out? I hope this doesn't drag on too much longer. It should be resolved by the following week.
    It goes on for a lot longer. Stefan Dennis said the storyline goes on for a significant amount of time. it goes on and on and on.

Oh Lord - please say it isn't so...

I know you have to suspend belief when watching Neighbours and that's why we love it but this story line is totally unrealistic. If nothing else pumping a healthy person with poison, which chemotherapy effectively is, would surely finish them off quite quickly. Also regardless of patient confidentiality, surely hospitals would want to keep a track of their drugs and facilities so how is Nick able to access the chemo and drugs without raising questions?

Whenever this story ends, I hope Nick gets the appropriate and realistic punishment which would be being struck off the medical register and face criminal charges not escaping to South America or being killed off.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NeighboursNutty For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (12-04-2015)

Sorry duplicate post.
    Last edited by NeighboursNutty; 10-04-2015 at 15:38.

Duplicate faults are a site problem, not something that posters do wrong, NeighboursNutty

Quote Originally Posted by NeighboursNutty View Post
    Oh Lord - please say it isn't so...

I know you have to suspend belief when watching Neighbours and that's why we love it but this story line is totally unrealistic. If nothing else pumping a healthy person with poison, which chemotherapy effectively is, would surely finish them off quite quickly. Also regardless of patient confidentiality, surely hospitals would want to keep a track of their drugs and facilities so how is Nick able to access the chemo and drugs without raising questions?

Whenever this story ends, I hope Nick gets the appropriate and realistic punishment which would be being struck off the medical register and face criminal charges not escaping to South America or being killed off.
    I doubt Nick is giving chemotherapy to Paul. Something seems to be making Paul feel sick though. Perhaps it's just the thought and stress of what he thinks is wrong with him?

Ahh clever, clever. I do think he is putting something into Paul though, that coupled with the worry would make him ill.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    It goes on for a lot longer. Stefan Dennis said the storyline goes on for a significant amount of time. it goes on and on and on.

That's crap. How does Paul not get a second opinion from someone? Like, if I had cancer I'd make sure that I got a 2nd opinion. It's the logical thing to do. I can see how it drags on though. I'm guessing that if it drags on, then the cancer centre opens and he still treats him there with his 'experimental drugs' and after a while continue the lie by saying that he is cured, but before that happens, someone (hopefully Georgia) figures out he is phony.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (12-04-2015), lyndapym (17-04-2015), NeighboursNutty (15-04-2015), TaintedLove (16-04-2015), tammyy2j (16-04-2015)

Thread Information