Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 13th - 17th April

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Why are these soap 'mammies' always protecting their adult sons??? If your son(or daughter) commits a crime they deserve to be punished, for goodness sake!! Thats the only way forward.. Its been refreshing to see at least Chrissy doing the right thing even though I hate that Lachlan guy-he's just creepy, not tough as he makes up to be..just odd and creepy looking..
    So Chas, Emma, Lisa, Diane..and from Corrie Liz McDonald, Gail....and the list goes on..
    Chas has reported aaron in the past and everyone was like you're a bad mum

Why are these soap 'mammies' always protecting their adult sons??? If your son(or daughter) commits a crime they deserve to be punished, for goodness sake!! Thats the only way forward.. Its been refreshing to see at least Chrissy doing the right thing even though I hate that Lachlan guy-he's just creepy, not tough as he makes up to be..just odd and creepy looking..
    So Chas, Emma, Lisa, Diane..and from Corrie Liz McDonald, Gail....and the list goes on..
    Chas has reported aaron in the past and everyone was like you're a bad mum

so aaron beats james for cheating on chas while he himself don't mind steaming windows up with robert behind chrissie's back, love that logic in soaps and with the dingles

Why are these soap 'mammies' always protecting their adult sons??? If your son commits a crime they deserve to be punished, for goodness sake!! Thats the only way forward.. Its been refreshing to see at least Chrissy doing the right thing even though I hate that Lachlan guy-he's just creepy, not tough as he makes up to be..just odd and creepy looking..
    I think sadly it is a way to give the actresses who play the moms something to do. The writers are writing aaron like is a teenager when he is an adult. It is just bad writing. The ross character seems to be more independent than the other young guys. Ross told his mother Emma to stay out of his love life.

Emmerdale is becoming so boring, why didnt the writter just keep Chas & James together? Will she ever be happy? And where the hell is Moira & Cain? Get rid of Emma ASAP, soooo over her.

I liked chas and James I don't see her getting back with James after Aaron attacks him

Thread Information