Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It Could be you!!!!!

Exclamation It Could be you!!!!!

EastEnders star lands lottery jackpot on scratchcard in major 'who won it' storyline

A familiar face scoops a seven-figure sum on a scratchcard - the perfect feel-good storyline after the murder of Lucy and the drug death of Nick Cotton

Now that the EastEnders Lucy Beale “whodunnit” has finally been solved, the next big question is – who won it?

A new storyline will see a familiar face on the BBC soap scoop a seven-figure sum on a lottery scratchcard.

In an episode to be aired in eight-12 weeks’ time, the winner will hold a big celebration in the Queen Vic.

He or she – the Sunday Mirror won’t identify them to save spoiling viewers’ enjoyment – will be seen trying to buy the famous Walford pub.

But will they be able to convince hardman landlord Mick Carter – played by Danny Dyer – to sell?

Soap insiders claim that if not, the winner could move to the aptly-named Gold Coast in Australia.

Sources say the lottery win is the perfect feel-good storyline after the murder of Lucy and the drug death of Nick Cotton.

A source said: “The winner has had their ups and downs but is a popular character. Viewers won’t begrudge them their good fortune.”

But just who is the lucky winner?

Could it be jailbird Dot Cotton? Perhaps she would then be able to launch a prison cell bid to buy the launderette.

Or maybe it will be Kat or Alfie Moon. It could be just what the warring couple need to mend their on-off relationship.

Alternatively, failed businessman Ian Beale could be in the running. It might help him buy his killer son Bobby a new identity.

A win for Sonia Fowler or Tina Carter would certainly help to inflame their new passion.

Or maybe it will put a smile on grumpy Phil Mitchell’s face after he lost his garage business thanks to gullible son Ben.

And it may be a barking idea, but it could even be Mick Carter’s beloved bulldog Lady Di.

After all, every dog has its day.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2015), flappinfanny (22-03-2015), tammyy2j (23-03-2015)

EastEnders is set to air a new storyline that will see one resident of Albert Square win a life-changing amount of money.

One lucky character will win a seven-figure sum on a scratchcard and will throw a huge party at the Queen Vic to celebrate, The Mirror exclusively reveals.

The winner will also reportedly be seen trying to convince Mick Carter - played by Danny Dyer - to sell them the pub.

Speaking to the newspaper, a source said: "the winner has had their ups and downs but is a popular character. Viewers won't begrudge them their good fortune."

A number of characters have been put forward as the potential winners-to-be, including Phil Mitchell, Ian Beale, Kat and Alfie Moon and Dot Cotton.

The planned storyline has been hailed as the perfect light relief piece following the darker storylines that have aired in recent months, including the 'Who Killed Lucy Beale?' murder investigation and Nick Cotton's death from a bad heroin batch as his mother Dot looked on.

The winner will be revealed in scenes set to air later this year.

Life changing? If it's Roxy she'll spend it all in about five minutes and be back where she started, however much it is.

I like to think that this amount of money would change everybody's life ... if for 5 minute spending spree or for years to come ... my guess is it will be Phil so he can continue to bully his way around the square ...

I'd love it to be billy.
    If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life...With confidence, you have won even before you have started. - Marcus Garvy

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inkyskin For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2015), lizann (22-03-2015), tammyy2j (23-03-2015)

Im just hoping its not Alfie Moon!!

I was pleased when it was said they would
    resolve Kats past history re Harry and it
    started off well and Im still hopeful but
    Im sure Ive read that they are taking Kat &
    Alfie back to their beginnings so they can
    start again(presumably to re-unite)

I hope this is not so as she was a more
    interesting character before she became
    involved with him. They do have children
    together and generally I believe people
    should make an extra effort to save a marriage
    if they have children( but not always possible
    or advisable!)

If Alfie Moon gets the money he will be even
    more unbearable( to me at least)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2015)

dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 22-03-2015 at 10:31.

Quote Originally Posted by inkyskin View Post
    I'd love it to be billy.
    Billy was who first came to mind when I read about this storyline. He needs to be taken in a completely new direction to become interesting, and he's certainly deserving of some luck!

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    If Alfie Moon gets the money he will be even
    more unbearable( to me at least)
    Me too! I nearly always record the soaps to watch later so if Alfie gets any worse I can see myself fast forwarding through his scenes. I really don't enjoy watching him and much prefer him and Kat apart. She should never forgive him for the arson in my opinion.

I think it will be Alfie. For me he fits best. People would not begrudge him his good luck, well loved character, it would follow that having won some money he would try to buy back the Vic - that is where he was happy with Kat and he has relations in Australia should the purchase of the Vic not happen.

yes let it be billy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-03-2015), tammyy2j (23-03-2015)

Thread Information