Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Soapboard Forum Awards 2015

................ he has !!!!! The winner is Mo Mouse. What an astounding effort from Mo.

Okay everyone, that concludes proceedings. I hope everyone enjoyed the Awards and here's looking forward to 2016.

Maybe Mo would like to say a few words.

Gee, thanks guys. I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this at all. I had absolutely no idea that I was by far the sexiest, funniest, most loved and overall best poster on here. No idea whatsoever. I'm speechless. Quitetongue tied, in fact. I'm not normally one for speeches to be honest. However, I'd just like to say a few things. Firstly, to thank my parents Arthur and Joan for everything they ever did for me from that new bike when I was five to my first car when I was 18. I owe almost everything to them and certainly wouldn't be as sexy, funny, well loved and best poster without them. I'd also like to thank all the kids in my class at school. They weren't the sharpest of tools and I soon rose above them so that gave me some confidence at an early age so I'd like to share all my awards with them. I'd also like to thank Geraldine for putting up with me and not complaining when I watch rugby matches and Countdown on TV. She really is fine woman and she totally, totally deserves me.

Finally, I'd like to thank all of the other posters on her, especially the other nominees who pushed me close but just weren't as sexy, funny, well loved and overall as good a poster as me. Thanks guys, it means a lot. I've just got to goto Morrison's to get my paper and some milk but I'll do the second half of my speech later. Thank you.

Mo

Gee, thanks guys. I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this at all. I had absolutely no idea that I was by far the sexiest, funniest, most loved and overall best poster on here. No idea whatsoever. I'm speechless. Quitetongue tied, in fact. I'm not normally one for speeches to be honest. However, I'd just like to say a few things. Firstly, to thank my parents Arthur and Joan for everything they ever did for me from that new bike when I was five to my first car when I was 18. I owe almost everything to them and certainly wouldn't be as sexy, funny, well loved and best poster without them. I'd also like to thank all the kids in my class at school. They weren't the sharpest of tools and I soon rose above them so that gave me some confidence at an early age so I'd like to share all my awards with them. I'd also like to thank Geraldine for putting up with me and not complaining when I watch rugby matches and Countdown on TV. She really is fine woman and she totally, totally deserves me.

Finally, I'd like to thank all of the other posters on her, especially the other nominees who pushed me close but just weren't as sexy, funny, well loved and overall as good a poster as me. Thanks guys, it means a lot. I've just got to goto Morrison's to get my paper and some milk but I'll do the second half of my speech later. Thank you.

Mo

Wtf
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (19-03-2015), Glen1 (19-03-2015), parkerman (19-03-2015), sarah c (19-03-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Wtf
    i voted wtf too

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

alan45 (19-03-2015), parkerman (19-03-2015), Perdita (19-03-2015), sarah c (19-03-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Wtf
    i voted wtf too

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

alan45 (19-03-2015)

?????????????????????????????
    Tuareet

Mo Mouse (or MoMo as several of us SoapBoarders like to call him) is well known in the online soap world for his bizarre sense of humour. I've come across him in other forums and he always has lots of fans. It seems he's got into the habit of occasionally gracing us with his unique presence!

Congratulations on your wins MoMo! I'm looking forward to the second half of your speech...

I have to say that I'm honoured just to have been nominated in some of the categories. I'm amazed that you consider me worthy of a nomination for sexiest, funniest and best overall poster!

If you stick around and engage with us more, MoMo, maybe you'll even win some real awards in our annual event in December. I can see you taking my crown as Member with the Biggest Personality, and also giving Parkerman and Alan a run for their money for the Funniest Member award. Why don't you come and chat with us on the episode discussion threads sometime?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (19-03-2015), swmc66 (19-03-2015), tammyy2j (19-03-2015)

Well Done Mo Mouse I'm sorry I forgot to vote but of course I would have given all my votes to you like the others

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-03-2015), swmc66 (19-03-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

If you stick around and engage with us more, MoMo, maybe you'll even win some real awards in our annual event in December. I can see you taking my crown as Member with the Biggest Personality
    No sign of beating you for Member with the Biggest Personality so far, Dazzle. For one thing you have to have a personality......

16. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-03-2015)

Thread Information