Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Neighbours 30th Anniversary

double post
    Last edited by TaintedLove; 23-07-2015 at 04:41.

Speaking about the show's plans for Christmas, Neighbours producer Jason Herbison says:

"We have life-and-death situations for both our UK and Australian cliffhangers this year.

"Paul's life will also change in a big way by the end of the year"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...ppFBkbGud9ogTB
    We know Dennis Dimato & Michelle Kim will be back for the season finale in Australia. So what could happen. Mark, Tyler & Paige could have something to do with this.

Wonder how Paul's life will change? will it change in a good way or bad way? After the cancer scare & Naomi dumping him. He needs something good to happen.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 29-09-2015 at 12:12.

Smile

When does the actress playing Naomi go on maternity leave (hope she comes back!)? Could Paul's life change have anything do to with Naomi? I also don't want things to go completely bad for Paul. I prefer naughty/slightly bad but not totally evil Paul - maybe partly because I feel sentimental about Paul due to him having been around from the start.

I wonder whether Mark will be on speaking terms with Tyler by the time Dimato and Michelle return?! If Mark finds out Tyler's trying to sabotage his relationship with Paige.....

Quote Originally Posted by ILTPandN View Post
    When does the actress playing Naomi go on maternity leave (hope she comes back!)? Could Paul's life change have anything do to with Naomi? I also don't want things to go completely bad for Paul. I prefer naughty/slightly bad but not totally evil Paul - maybe partly because I feel sentimental about Paul due to him having been around from the start.

I wonder whether Mark will be on speaking terms with Tyler by the time Dimato and Michelle return?! If Mark finds out Tyler's trying to sabotage his relationship with Paige.....
    Morgana is on maternity leave, she has had the baby

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

ILTPandN (01-10-2015)

Morgana is on maternity leave, she has had the baby

Morgana leaves the show on Friday for her maternity leave. She gave brith to a baby girl on August 25th. She is a taking a few months off. She will be returning next year.

Oh okay, thanks. So I guess Paul's life changing doesn't have anything to do with Naomi then if she isn't back until next year.

Oh okay, thanks. So I guess Paul's life changing doesn't have anything to do with Naomi then if she isn't back until next year.
    Nope.

Thread Information