Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours 30th Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    they would never recast Beth.
    Why not? They did it with Brad.

Natalie Imbruglia plays Beth.

If the producers want to re-cast parts they will, they have done so many times in the past!

It must be some one of the Willis family
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 27-02-2014 at 16:32.

Spoilers & foilers 2014

Which are true and which are false?

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-eleven...rs-and-foilers

No.7 is definitely true. Kate & Mark get married but Harold isn't the celebrante.

The one about Zeke is also true, as Matthew mentioned a secret about Zeke's relationship in the interview on the Neighbours youtube channel.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gillyH1981 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (10-03-2014)

Ohhhh how exciting! I hope Kate & Mark do get married, I would love to see Harold come back as much as I know it probably won't happen He was my fav character! It would be nice to see Kyle & Georgia have a baby but I don't think it's really on the cards after everything that has happened for them and it did say in an interview earlier this year that there would be a catastrophe that would threaten lives so that could be the bushfire... It wouldn't surprise me if Gabby Willis comes back to help Brad out and I highly doubt that Ruby is Brad and Laurens daughter as I'm pretty sure that's going to be Paige Novak (new character coming in to the show...) Josh will definitely suffer more setbacks and I would be glad to see this as I don't really like his character!

Quote Originally Posted by Moniqorange View Post
    Ohhhh how exciting! I hope Kate & Mark do get married, I would love to see Harold come back as much as I know it probably won't happen He was my fav character! It would be nice to see Kyle & Georgia have a baby but I don't think it's really on the cards after everything that has happened for them and it did say in an interview earlier this year that there would be a catastrophe that would threaten lives so that could be the bushfire... It wouldn't surprise me if Gabby Willis comes back to help Brad out and I highly doubt that Ruby is Brad and Laurens daughter as I'm pretty sure that's going to be Paige Novak (new character coming in to the show...) Josh will definitely suffer more setbacks and I would be glad to see this as I don't really like his character!
    Kyle & Georgia lost the baby, so that is foiler and isn't true.

Kate & Mark do get married, Sophie returns for the wedding.

Can't see Josh playing the guitar.

The Pam & Doug one is correct, they return in April.

There isn't a bushfire in Lassiters. Only Charlie's is getting a makeover and being renamed The Waterhole.

Quote Originally Posted by Moniqorange View Post
    Kyle & Georgia lost the baby, so that is foiler and isn't true.

Kate & Mark do get married, Sophie returns for the wedding.

Can't see Josh playing the guitar.

The Pam & Doug one is correct, they return in April.

There isn't a bushfire in Lassiters. Only Charlie's is getting a makeover and being renamed The Waterhole.

double post
    Last edited by TaintedLove; 10-03-2014 at 19:01.

Wow at #10
    I did hear that Brad and Laurens baby daughter didn`t die after all, but I didn`t hear anything about the baby being the sports journalist Ruby.
    What an excellent twist if it`s true.
    I`d love Harold to come back - even briefly. I hope they are keeping it quiet.

Thread Information