Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrissie White Sugden

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I hope she perishes in the disaster. Her acting is appalling. So false and unbelievable
    yes alan i agree very bad

Details of Emmerdale's terrifying helicopter crash have revealed that Chrissie Sugden is devastated and guilty after unintentionally causing the disaster.

Louise Marwood's character sets fire to her husband Robert's car after discovering his affair with Aaron Livesy, which sets up the tragic accident.

Marwood said: "I think it's satisfying for the audience because the story has been building up and they've been waiting to see how Chrissie is going to react. Everyone wants to see Robert get his comeuppance.

"Unfortunately for Chrissie, because she isn't as good as doing bad things as Robert is, it goes horribly wrong. She hasn't thought it through."

She added: "It's heartbreaking for Chrissie when it all comes together. I don't know how she's going to get through this. I don't know how any of them are, living in such a small space. "

The helicopter crashes into the village hall where Debbie Dingle and Pete Barton's wedding reception is taking place and there will be a number of casualties.

"It wasn't intentional, it wasn't manipulated, it was an accident. I think people will see at the heart of everything that Chrissie is still a good person."

She revealed filming the scenes were tough because they only had one car to film with and they wanted to do the storyline justice.

"I was head to toe in Vaseline which I didn't know was a thing, but apparently it is if you're doing a fire. It's this weird thing to make sure you don't catch alight and ruin everything!

She added: "We wanted the build-up with me and Ryan to be really raw. You need the audience to invest in those scenes for the rest of the storyline to work, so that was important for us I think. We also needed to do justice for the affair and people wanting her to get some sort of revenge."

Emmerdale's Chrissie Sugden looks set to face the wrath of the village next week.

The Home Farm businesswoman will find herself in hot water as the investigation into the helicopter crash gathers pace.

Louise Marwood as Chrissie White in Emmerdale
    © ITV
    Louise Marwood as Chrissie

Vengeful Chrissie was responsible for this week's explosive disaster, as she sparked a horrifying chain of events when she set fire to her estranged husband Robert's car at the scrapyard.

Next week's episodes see investigators start to quiz everyone who was involved, and Robert reacts true to form by lying to the authorities to protect his wife.

Robert also tries to secure the silence of his sister Victoria and her new husband Adam Barton, but his manipulative efforts may be in vain as Chrissie's guilt rises.

Struggling to deal with the unbearable burden she is carrying, Chrissie starts to take control of the situation herself. Is confessing everything her best option, or will her secret be revealed by another source?

An Emmerdale insider teased: "As the week goes on and truths about the crash come to light, Chrissie will face a backlash from both Eric Pollard and Rachel Breckle as they struggle to cope with the loss of their loved ones.

"Chrissie has support from Robert and her new ally Chas Dingle, but will that be enough to shield her from the fury of an angry crowd?"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (08-08-2015), maidmarian (08-08-2015)

can she be charged and off to prison for her or kill her off

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (08-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    can she be charged and off to prison for her or kill her off
    How about beginning with charging Chrissie with arson and criminal damage at the scrap yard, endangering an aircraft, causing the death of the pilot, multiple offences involving death and injury to the villagers, carelessly choosing Robert as a husband. Need any more or is this enough to throw away the key or worse? I rest my case. lol

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

alan45 (09-08-2015), KiwiElle (09-08-2015), lizann (08-08-2015), maidmarian (08-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    How about beginning with charging Chrissie with arson and criminal damage at the scrap yard, endangering an aircraft, causing the death of the pilot, multiple offences involving death and injury to the villagers, carelessly choosing Robert as a husband. Need any more or is this enough to throw away the key or worse? I rest my case. lol
    You forgot Offences against the acting profession
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    You forgot Offences against the acting profession
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-08-2015), maidmarian (09-08-2015)

is she leaving for good

is she leaving for good
    Is there any reason why you are so hopeful
    Lizann?

is she leaving for good
    Is there any reason why you are so hopeful
    Lizann?

Thread Information