Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrissie White Sugden

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 30-04-2015 at 18:25.

The whole Wylde family were doomed from the very beginning. It`s like the writers lost interest in the whole family after a few months, and wrote them all out as soon as they could. It didn`t help matters when Amanda Donohoe complained constantly about the Yorkshire weather.
    And it was a shame that we lost good characters like Nathan Wylde, who had the potential of a real good villain.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (01-05-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    The whole Wylde family were doomed from the very beginning. It`s like the writers lost interest in the whole family after a few months, and wrote them all out as soon as they could. It didn`t help matters when Amanda Donohoe complained constantly about the Yorkshire weather.
    And it was a shame that we lost good characters like Nathan Wylde, who had the potential of a real good villain.
    I think the white family storylines are so so. I like the lachlan storyline but what is Lawrence purpose? Why is Chrisse so unlikable? Amanda Donahue is an amazing actress I liked the wilde family.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I think the white family storylines are so so. I like the lachlan storyline but what is Lawrence purpose? Why is Chrisse so unlikable? Amanda Donahue is an amazing actress I liked the wilde family.

home farm needs a strong feisty female as ruler a kim or charity, chrissie isn't one

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

alan45 (01-05-2015), TaintedLove (01-05-2015), tammyy2j (02-05-2015)

Emmerdale's Chrissie Sugden is to take centre stage in explosive scenes as she finally discovers the truth about her husband Robert's infidelity.

Robert has been cheating on Chrissie (Louise Marwood) with Aaron Livesy since December, but his luck will run out this summer as the on-off affair comes to light at last.

John Whiston, ITV's creative director for soaps, spoke about the drama to come at an Emmerdale press conference yesterday (May 15) - teasing that Chrissie will be one to watch as her fury is unleashed.

Whiston commented: "By now any soap gods worth their salt would have punished Robert for the killing of the love of his brother's life, Katie. So either the Emmerdale soap gods have been asleep at the wheel, or are much more devious than we might imagine in the webs that they weave!

"Turns out it's the latter, as they first set about punishing Robert for his infidelity rather than murder. As we already know, Chrissie is an exceptionally dangerous woman when scorned. When the secret of Robert and Aaron's affair comes out, I don't think anyone in the village is going to be truly safe."

Processing what Robert has told him Aaron lays into him furiously
    © ITV
    Aaron and Robert

He added: "This week on screen she scared the living daylights out of Robert after she found out about the fake Home Farm break-in that he'd arranged to make him look like the hero.

"Her hysterical laughter doesn't bode well for when she discovers the affair, as discover she must!"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (16-05-2015)

Personally I dont think Louise Marwood has the acting abilty to carry this off.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-05-2015), maidmarian (16-05-2015)

Emmerdale fans will see a whole new side to scorned Chrissie Sugden next week, as she vengefully sets fire to her husband Robert's beloved car at the scrapyard.

Chrissie is determined to get even with Robert (Ryan Hawley) after learning of his affair with Aaron Livesy, but her out-of-control behaviour will have shocking consequences - leading to disaster at the heart of Pete Barton and Debbie Dingle's wedding reception.

Here, Louise Marwood - who plays Chrissie - chats about exploring her character's darker side.

How is Chrissie feeling after discovering the truth about Robert and Aaron?
    "Chrissie feels so utterly betrayed because the affair was happening over the wedding - actually on her wedding day! That is the most awful betrayal to her and she will never forgive Robert.

"I think Chrissie is also so shocked to discover that she doesn't know Robert at all. She now sees that he lies with such ease, and he has lied to her constantly."

Would Chrissie ever have expected this?
    "Never! The fact that Robert had an affair with a man is not something she can deal with. She is shocked, hurt, humiliated and above all, confused. Chrissie never suspected Robert because she thought he loved her and that their love was absolute."

Emmerdale's disaster week sees a huge argument between Robert and Chrissie at the scrapyard. What can you tell us about it?
    "Chrissie is furious and decides to set fire to Robert's beloved car, so that she can really hit him where it hurts. She believes at this point that Robert never loved her, only the lifestyle she afforded him. This is truly a woman scorned!"

Chrissie's actions are very dangerous. Did she expect the car to just burn out?
    "She just doesn't think of the repercussions. This is a woman lashing out - it's not premeditated."

Unfortunately, Adam is asleep in a nearby car at the scrapyard! How does Chrissie feel when she realises?
    "Chrissie starts to realise the magnitude of what she's done and the stupidity of it. This is very out of character for her, as she is very controlled most of the time. But at this point in the story she is not!"

How does it play out afterwards?
    "We don't want to give too much away, but when Chrissie sees the fire get closer to some gas canisters that stand next to the car that Adam's asleep in, she feels terrible and she is full of fear.

"As the nightmare unfolds in front of them, it's a growing feeling of fear and terror - for what's she's done and for what could still happen. Chrissie would never intentionally hurt anyone - she just wanted to hurt Robert!"

Is this the biggest stunt you've filmed?
    "Yes, there was a lot of fire! It came very close to me but we had a lot of people on standby. I didn't need a stunt double though, because I wasn't as close to the flames as Ryan and Adam. There are also stunts at the wedding reception but I wasn't involved in them.

"It was quite stressful to film the fire because we wanted to get it right. We needed it to be believable in order for the events that follow to work. We also only had so many takes we could do, simply because we only had one car. Once it was burned, it was burned."

How do you feel about having such a big role to play in this huge week?
    "I am really proud of this current storyline as I think it shows a side to Chrissie we have only hinted at before. It shows that you shouldn't mess with her because she is a fighter. She will fight for what is hers, but if you betray her, she will turn on you. I love playing Chrissie and it's exciting not knowing what is going to happen to her, Aaron and Robert. We literally have no idea from one week to the next.

"I'm also really looking forward to seeing the whole episodes once they are edited together. I'm a bit apprehensive too as I hope we did it justice."

Do you think Chrissie and Robert can ever make up?
    "That I do know for certain - absolutely not! There is no going back from this. But then again, I don't write the scripts..."

I hope she perishes in the disaster. Her acting is appalling. So false and unbelievable
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-07-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I hope she perishes in the disaster. Her acting is appalling. So false and unbelievable
    yes alan i agree very bad

Thread Information