Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrissie White Sugden

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    I think imdb does mention one film.- last year.

I later found a reference to the fact to the fact
    she was also known under name Louise Howells
    and if u search under that name -she has appeared
    in several UK tv shows for 1 -2 episodes each.

I only looked because she was cast for quite a
    big part in UK soap with no \\\\"known\\\\" acting
    history and its quite difficult to get big roles!

She isnt a young person straight out of acting
    school and most people who have commented
    on.here dont seem very impressed by acting.

In the past some actors who did \\\\"character\\\\"
    Parts didnt start til they were 40+!
    Perhaps she thought she would give herself
    a new start with a new name!
    Is this the one you're referring to? www.imdb.com/name/nm1535106/ If so, she was in Emmerdale for one episode in 2010 playing Fiona Heath. I don't recall the episode in particular, but Maisie Wylde was in it so that's how long ago it was. See http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1608690/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast for the episode on IMDB and at Emmerdale Wiki I see both roles are mentioned here: http://emmerdalepastpresent.wikia.co...Louise_Marwood as being the same actress.
    Last edited by KiwiElle; 12-08-2015 at 10:45.

Aha. I do remember that time she appeared now: "As Louise Howells, for two episodes in February 2010, Louise played the character of Fiona Heath, responding to Rodney Blackstock's lonely hearts ad who turned out to be an old school friend of Nicola King (episodes 5541 and 5542). " http://emmerdalepastpresent.wikia.co...Louise_Marwood

Louise Marwood, Duncan Preston (Doug) & Gillian Kearney (Emma) are THE most boringest characters ever. I hope they are all on the "CLEAN OUT" List.

The Sun TV Soap magazine published on 13-09-15:

Interview with Louise Marwood (Chrissie)

"Since the helicopter crash Chrissie has been devastated. She never meant for any of this to happen. Everything she did came from a place of hurt and the repercussions are too awful for her to comprehend."

"Her state of mind is all over the place. She doesn't want to come back to the village but she knows she has to. She's terrified about being locked up. Robert suggests changing her plea so she doesn't go to prison. But she just wants to be punished and do what's right."

"I have been feeling Chrissie's pain. I've been emotional for weeks. I've been watching a lot of horrific crash footage and upsetting myself and imagining how it would feel to do something you wish you could just take back, but you can't."
    Last edited by Telly Watcher; 13-09-2015 at 16:06.

Emmerdale: Robert is shot - and Chrissie has her hands on a gun! Louise Marwood interview

"Robert has betrayed Chrissie utterly. He has destroyed her life," says the actress

By David Brown
    Tuesday 15 September 2015 at 12:01AM

When conniving Robert Sugden is shot during next week's episodes of Emmerdale, could his embittered wife Chrissie be the one to have pulled the trigger?

One person who would list her as a prime suspect is Louise Marwood, the actress who plays her. "Robert has betrayed Chrissie utterly. He has destroyed her life," she says. "She blames him for the helicopter crash and what he made her do. She is a shell of the woman she once was thanks to Robert."

If you're looking for motives, then Chrissie certainly isn't to be found wanting. How about Robert's affair with Aaron? The faked raid on Home Farm? Or - as Marwood points out - the showdown that resulted in the helicopter catastrophe that claimed the lives of Ruby and Val?

"Well, Robert has lied and betrayed Chrissie so much that she doesn't know who she is anymore," adds the actress. "Her whole life feels like a lie."

Prior to the shooting, Robert will be arrested for the murder of Katie Sugden, only to worm his way out of the accusations thanks to a bit of expert manipulation.

But when Chrissie learns that Robert has been released, she states openly that she now needs to make things right for everyone who has been hurt by her husband. And a gun locked in the safe at Home Farm could, in her eyes, be the answer...

As for how the storyline will play out once Robert has taken a bullet, Marwood teases: "Oh, its super fun. Everybody suspects everybody else, which is lovely to play."

Source:
    http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-...wood-interview

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (15-09-2015), tammyy2j (17-09-2015)

So sad that this clown is back on our screens. Her acting tonight was even more wooden than the cricket bat that Eric was threatening her with. How much longer have we to put up with her pitiful character and even more pitiful acting
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-09-2015), maidmarian (17-09-2015)

some talk of her and david getting together hope this is just speculation bs

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Oh Lord!!!
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I quite like David! Comments have been made
    about his facial expressions making him look
    "not very bright" which was a bit unkind!

I csn only think it was on one of those times-
    anyone could think they were well matched
    and even then......

He is worried about Eric and upset about
    breakup with Alicia but- no.surely not!

dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 17-09-2015 at 23:35.

Thread Information