Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne Ward (Aidan Connor)

johnny already knows there is more with aiden and maria and if jenny blackmails his son can't see her staying johnny's other half

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    Jenny will continue to establish herself as queen b at underworld..... .... uuuuhhhhhhh. This a joke? This bitch gets more unlikeable by the week. Hope johnny dumps her
    She's certainly an unlikeable person that I'd steer well clear of in real life, but I think she makes a pretty good bitchy character.

Let me put it this way, if I was forced to choose one bitch - Jenny or Tracy - I'd go for Jenny every time. Tracy is not only unlikeable, she's also totally unconvincing. Kate Ford is good at delivering witty lines so they should have Tracy stick to doing that in my opinion.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    She's certainly an unlikeable person that I'd steer well clear of in real life, but I think she makes a pretty good bitchy character.

Let me put it this way, if I was forced to choose one bitch - Jenny or Tracy - I'd go for Jenny every time. Tracy is not only unlikeable, she's also totally unconvincing. Kate Ford is good at delivering witty lines so they should have Tracy stick to doing that in my opinion.
    But at least Tracy is known as a villian and is confronted about it , whereas jenny isn't called out by anyone on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    But at least Tracy is known as a villian and is confronted about it , whereas jenny isn't called out by anyone on the show.
    If we compare what they've both got away with, Tracy's left many victims in her wake (including dead ones!) without it costing her anything long term while Jenny's got away with being unlikeable and devious. They're both prone to making bitchy comments that people barely bat an eyelid at. Let's face it, neither would have any friends in real life.

But just in a general sense I'd prefer to watch Jenny than Tracy because the latter's so badly acted.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 02-12-2016 at 17:53.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-12-2016)

Coronation Street Christmas spoilers: Aidan Connor confesses his love for Maria and decides to dump Eva Price

They can resist each other no longer – Aidan and Maria Connor are back on this Christmas and, as Aidan makes a declaration of love, he decides that the time is right to call things off with Eva Price. But will he go through with breaking his girlfriend’s heart?

After things go wrong between Maria and Adam Barlow, Adam makes cruel remarks about Maria which prompts Aidan to show his feelings as he angrily punches him. As Maria witnesses this, Beth explains to her that Aidan was defending her honour and Maria is touched by his actions.

As Aidan and Maria return to the flat, Aidan gazes into her eyes and tells her that he is in love with her.

Meanwhile, Eva is proud of Aidan when she learns that he stood up for Maria and he feels guilty as he continues to lie to her.

Aidan arranges to meet up with Maria and promises her that he is going to finish with Eva and delighted, Maria shares a passionate kiss with him.

However, Johnny catches them and confronts Aidan over his actions, reminding him that Eva worships the ground that he walks on.

Aidan has a decision to make – but where will his heart take him?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-12-2016)

I hope maria goes to jail for the sham marriage as soon as she and Aiden get together. KARMA!

Coronation Street could be lining up an explosive affair reveal when Leanne Battersby catches Aidan Connor cheating on her sister Eva Price.

Aidan has recently reignited his scandalous affair with Maria, despite the fact that he's in a relationship with her friend Eva.

Aidan has always made it clear that he doesn't intend on leaving Eva for Maria, but the decision might be taken out of his hands when the cheating duo are caught out in an upcoming episode.

Pictures taken of upcoming scenes being filmed show Aidan and Maria leaving a fancy hotel outside Weatherfield, oblivious to the fact that a suspicious Leanne is watching them.

Aidan and Maria in Coronation Street

© MCPIX/MARK CAMPBELL

Leanne catches Aidan and Maria in Coronation Street
    © MCPIX/MARK CAMPBELL

But if being spotted by Leanne wasn't bad enough, Catherine Tyldesley – who plays Eva – was also spotted filming at the location shoot – meaning that Eva could catch them in the act as well.

It's not clear if Eva does discover the affair first hand, or whether Leanne tells her what she appears to have seen. But either way, it certainly sets the scene for some serious fireworks because the truth has surely got to come out after this latest twist.

Catherine previously teased that the storyline – which initially kicked off last year – would run all the way through to the spring, hinting at some explosive scenes when the truth finally comes out.

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 16-05-2017 at 14:33.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-05-2017), tammyy2j (16-05-2017)

It would be good if Leanne told Eva, she deserves better

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-05-2017), Perdita (16-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Catherine previously teased that the storyline – which initially kicked off last year – would run all the way through to the spring, hinting at some explosive scenes
    Ah, but will they rock the cobbles? And will anyone's life be the same afterwards?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (21-05-2017), lizann (21-05-2017), Perdita (21-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Ah, but will they rock the cobbles? And will anyone's life be the same afterwards?
    The People's Channel

Thread Information