Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayne Ward (Aidan Connor)

He did get best newcomer so they would be daft not to

Corrie twist! Eva could turn into a bunny boiler
    Coronation Street star Shayne Ward has said there could be a twist in his upcoming love triangle plot – Eva Price could turn into a bunny boiler.
    We already know that Aidan will betray Eva by having a one-night stand with her friend Maria next week. What we don't know, however, is how Eva will react in the aftermath.
    While it could be a while until Eva discovers the truth, she will realise something is up with her nervous boyfriend and will begin searching for answers – and now Shayne Ward hinted it could all get a bit Fatal Attraction if Aidan's not careful.
    "Aidan should stay indoors for the next few months!" Shayne told Inside Soap.
    "He's trying to cover his tracks after sleeping with Maria, but it's going to get heated. Eva knows something is up – and when she blows, she can be a bunny boiler."
    But Shayne also said he's really enjoying being part of the storyline...
    "I'm having such a great laugh, and we can't wait to find out how the viewers will react.
    "Aidan's really into Eva, even though he won't admit it – but he realises there are certain qualities about Maria he likes, too. He just can't go there!"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-08-2016)

Coronation Street star Shayne Ward has signed a new contract to stay on the show for another year.

According to the Daily Star, the Aidan Connor star is now contracted to appear until late 2017.

Shayne's initial 2015 contract signed him on for a year, though he has proved popular on the ITV soap and has been on extended stay.

"I've just signed another year," he told the paper. "It was amazing to get that. If you keep the writers excited then they're going to keep writing for you.

"When I joined I didn't know how long I was going to last. You never know if the public are going to like you.

"And even now you think they could say, 'Thank you and you've been great but we feel like we've come to the end of the stories for your character'."

Shayne originally rose to fame as a winner of The X Factor, and has already topped off a great year on Corrie with the news that he is to become a dad.

Shayne and Hollyoaks star Sophie Austin announced the pregnancy in August, writing on Twitter: "After much speculation I'm over joyed to announce that @sophieaustin1 and I are expecting our first child. #Blessed."

The pair got together a few months ago, following Sophie's split from husband Graeme Rooney.

Digital Spy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-10-2016)

will that new contract matter now he has been caught getting to know himself on camera other soap actors have been fired for similar sex tape acts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will that new contract matter now he has been caught getting to know himself on camera other soap actors have been fired for similar sex tape acts
    I hadn't heard about that!

Ricky Norton was suspended but he was working at EE when the tape was made. I'm not sure if Leslie Grantham was fired but he left shortly afterwards (he actually did it in his EE dressing room though - and badmouthed his co-stars to boot!). The Shayne Ward tape was apparently made a couple of years ago so I don't know if Corrie will take any action since he's not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 21-10-2016 at 01:54.

Who cares?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (21-10-2016), parkerman (21-10-2016)

First i have heard of this

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

Ricky Norton was suspended but he was working at EE when the tape was made. I'm not sure if Leslie Grantham was fired but he left shortly afterwards (he actually did it in his EE dressing room though - and badmouthed his co-stars to boot!). The Shayne Ward tape was apparently made a couple of years ago so I don't know if Corrie will take any action since he's not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal.
    except hurting himself

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-10-2016), tammyy2j (22-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

except hurting himself

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    except hurting himself

Thread Information