Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lachlan White (Thomas Atkinson)

NO Chrissie White's Uncle Tim shoots Lawrence White at end of July then later on in the year Lachlan goes on a village shooting spree I'm guessing he kills Belle/Emma/Chrissie/Tim/Gerry & 2 others as there is meant to be 7 killed in total then he'll go down for all the offences including Alicia's sexual assault as a way to write him out of the show {I'm guessing Liv gives evidence against Lachlan with Aaron & Roberts support}

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-07-2017), TaintedLove (11-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    NO Chrissie White's Uncle Tim shoots Lawrence White at end of July then later on in the year Lachlan goes on a village shooting spree I'm guessing he kills Belle/Emma/Chrissie/Tim/Gerry & 2 others as there is meant to be 7 killed in total then he'll go down for all the offences including Alicia's sexual assault as a way to write him out of the show {I'm guessing Liv gives evidence against Lachlan with Aaron & Roberts support}
    What makes you think that Belle will be one of his victims?

Is Lachlan 16 or 17? He seems to be driving now but I thought he was still 16. And how is he able to hire a PA?

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    Is Lachlan 16 or 17? He seems to be driving now but I thought he was still 16. And how is he able to hire a PA?
    He will be 17 on 26th July .. when Chrissie bought the Porsche for him it was said why as he is too young to drive it yet. Suppose he will get his provisional license as soon as he is 17

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (11-07-2017)

call it a hunch / gutt feeling about Belle being one of Lachlan's victims
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 09-07-2017 at 11:16.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-07-2017)

does he attack liv why is she giving evidence?

NO I don't think Lachlan White{Thomas Atkinson} attacks Liv{Isobel Steele} but I think something happens, Liv witnesses what Lachlan has done and she gives evidence in court against him to eventually get Lachlan sent down for his crimes which will then write him out of the show as he's leaving {as I believe he starts either College or University full time as of September} but I think his finally scene's air end of September/beginning of October.
    Lawrence White{John Bowe} is killed off by Chrissie's Uncle Tim at the end of July 2017.
    Chrissie White{Louise Marwood} is either killed off or written out of the show as her current 1 year emmerdale contract extension expires as of midnight on Wednesday 16th August 2017{she told fans on twitter originally back on 16th August 2016 she had only signed a 1 year contract extension}.
    Ronnie Hale{John McArdle} leaves after Lawrence's funeral airs.
    I could be wrong but I have a feeling / gutt instinct that is telling me that Rebecca White{Emily Head} chooses to leave the village after the finally verdict in Lachlan's Court case{as by then she'll be the only White family member left}
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 09-07-2017 at 14:54.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (09-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    He will be 17 on 26th July .. when Chrissie bought the Porsche for him it was said why as he is too young to drive it yet. Suppose he will get his provisional license as soon as he is 17
    I`m not sure if the rules are the same in the UK as they are here in the USA Perdita. But Lachman wouldn`t be able to get a drivers licence here in the USA as he is a convicted felon.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I`m not sure if the rules are the same in the UK as they are here in the USA Perdita. But Lachman wouldn`t be able to get a drivers licence here in the USA as he is a convicted felon.
    I don't know, TL, maybe a provisional license only for a few years as not being able to drive could impair the ability to gain employment in some cases?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (17-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    call it a hunch / gutt feeling about Belle being one of Lachlan's victims
    think belle will dump him or take up with gerry so trigger his violence shooting spree

Thread Information