Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lachlan White (Thomas Atkinson)

Lachlan White (Thomas Atkinson)

The actor Thomas Atkinson who plays Lachlan White there is no way this actor is only fourteen years old he looks a bit older. I would be shocked if the Emmerdale producer Kate Oates would let a fourteen year old boy be involved in such a tough storyline. I think Thomas is a talented young actor. But the kid who plays Lachlan seems more mature he doesn't look fourteen or act it. Does anyone know the age of the actor who plays Lachlan? I think he is doing a good job.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 01-03-2015 at 06:36.

my guess would be 16 or 17

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElle For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-03-2015), Perdita (03-03-2015), tammyy2j (03-03-2015)

He is doing well acting in this storyline

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-03-2015)

Emmerdale has teased Lachlan Wilde's comeuppance in a dramatic new trailer.

The teenager continues to deny sexually assaulting Alicia Metcalfe (Natalie Anderson) over the coming weeks, prompting her husband David (Matthew Wolfenden) to turn to desperate measures.

Upcoming scenes will see David grow frustrated and take matters into his own hands, kidnapping Lachlan (Thomas Atkinson) in his van in an attempt to frighten him into telling the truth.

The preview also teases the moment Chrissie (Louise Marwood) finally begins to realise that her son has lied about his relationship with Alicia.

Discussing the upcoming developments, Anderson told Digital Spy that Chrissie has wanted to "override [a seed of doubt] because she wants to do the right thing by Lachlan".

David holds Lachlan in the barn
    © ITV

"When I read the scene where that all changes, I thought it was heartbreaking," the actress said. "It's very delicately written and it's very brave of Chrissie as well, because she stays and finally listens to everything that Alicia has to say.

"Chrissie wants to hear this because she needs Alicia, from a parent to a parent, to tell her what her son has done and what he's capable of. Then she can take the necessary action as a mother and do what she feels is best for Lachlan."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (11-03-2015), tammyy2j (11-03-2015)

Emmerdale teenager Lachlan White looks set to finally show some remorse as the soap continues to explore his sexual assault storyline.

The ITV show aired hard-hitting scenes earlier this year as 14-year-old Lachlan crossed the line with Alicia Metcalfe, leaving her traumatised.

Although Lachlan eventually made a formal confession after being caught out by his mother Chrissie, he has always privately insisted that he did nothing wrong.

Emmerdale's producer Kate Oates told the show's official website: "I really hope that viewers understood why we wanted to tell the story about David and Alicia and Lachlan. I think that the actors involved all played it brilliantly and I was so proud of them.

"The story isn't quite over yet, because one thing Lachlan hasn't done is show true remorse. That's what's really going to get to Alicia. The courts have had their say, the police have had their say. What's really important to her is that he looks her in the eye and says that he's genuinely sorry for what he did."

Oates added: "We're going to tell another chapter of that story, where there's a journey towards Lachlan actually having to face what he did and the realities of that.

"When he does that, it gives Alicia a chance to move on, but where are she and David actually going to move to?"

Emmerdale sparked a small number of complaints to Ofcom by airing the Alicia and Lachlan storyline, but the broadcasting regulator recently ruled out a formal investigation.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

KiwiElle (24-04-2015), lizann (23-04-2015), maidmarian (23-04-2015)

I wonder why thomas has not been interviewed yet?

About what?

cant see how he can be redeemed either, he did sexually assault alicia

Emmerdale fans predict that Lachlan White will shoot Robert Sugden

By Daniel Kilkelly
    Wednesday, Sep 23 2015, 00:01 BST

Troubled Emmerdale teen Lachlan White has emerged as the early favourite to be responsible for Robert Sugden's shooting.

Explosive scenes airing later this week will see Robert gunned down in the village by a mystery assailant, as a year's worth of misdeeds seemingly come back to haunt him.

There are few residents in the village who Robert hasn't crossed at some point or another, but Emmerdale fans are already convinced that Lachlan will be the one to pull the trigger on his stepfather.

More than 7,000 readers have taken part in Digital Spy's official 'Who Shoots Robert?' poll and Lachlan has surged ahead with 44% of the votes.

With Lachlan well ahead in the voting, the nearest contenders are Robert's brother Andy and his estranged wife Chrissie with 10% and 9% of the vote respectively.

Thomas Atkinson, who plays Lachlan, commented: "Robert has really hurt Lachlan's mum Chrissie. I feel that however weird and peculiar Lachlan is, he's very protective over his mum and loves her dearly.

"The fact that Robert has hurt his mum so badly multiple times means that it's built up, really affected Lachlan and given him a motive."

Emmerdale bosses are expected to keep fans guessing over who shot Robert for a while. However, there's already an extra layer of intrigue as cast members have teased that the truth will come out in a very unexpected way.

Danny Miller, who plays fellow suspect Aaron Livesy, explained: "The storyline has been done so well and in such a unique way. The audience are going to be particularly shocked with the way that we've decided to out the truth and find out who actually did shoot Robert. It's a credit to the storylining team and the scriptwriting team because it's been done so well."

Dominic Brunt, who plays Paddy Kirk, added: "It's really different. The way it's done and where it's set is really unusual and I don't think has been done before in soap!"

Emmerdale airs Robert's shooting in a dramatic double bill this Friday (September 25) at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Source:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...rt-sugden.html

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

KiwiElle (23-09-2015)

Thread Information